Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? (448 Views)

Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by cuteblessing(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
Good evening readers. Today, I want to ask the brothers a very honest question, and I need you to think deeply before commenting your thoughts..

Let's say you have this cute girlfriend, she invites you over for lunch to meet her parents and her parents seem all hospitable to you. After lunch, her dad just asks you to take a ride with him down the street while your girlfriend and her mum does the dishes. Then as you guys are taking the ride, he tells you diplomatically he doesn't like you and doesn't want you anywhere near his daughter. His reasons might be that he already has someone in mind for his daughter and for peace to reign, you should peacefully break up the relationship with her, whichever way you want to break up, is up to you as long as you get the Job done.

He then brings out a bag containing 3million naira and hands over to you

Would you accept his offer and Jilt her?

Or would you stand your grounds saying she is your onr and only and face whatever consequences that may lie ahead?
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by eezeribe(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
3 million naira is paltry to me... I know some nairalanders high on 'brokenness' would start quoting me up and down... Yes I have more than that.
If you are pained... You belong to the group described in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by NairalandCS(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2017
I will take the money and still be dating her daughter low-key.
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2017
I would first of all reason maybe its some sort of trick to test my loyalty to his daughter

And say no....

But If Things begin to get all dangerous after some days, I will accept his offer but bid him a higher amount
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by subtlemee(f): 6:16pm On May 29, 2017
3million is too small a sum to pay somebody off na,if it's like 10-15million and my fiancee gets to tell me i'll advice him to collect the money and we will elope to Fernandopo grin
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by cbrass(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2017
I will do it for 500k sef. 3m is too much
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by julioralph(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2017
Smh undecided
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by Jaynom(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
Then 3years later-after dumping me( the money don finish,) she go turn on her TV con see my networth na $30 million.
Re: Can You Jilt Your Fiancee For 3million Naira Cash? by moorevic(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op wey dey money

(1) (Reply)

Nikiminaj Sister_impersonating Her(video) / C N Advice Your Self,come Across Dis / A Nairalander Spotted With Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.