Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom (827 Views)

'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by owukpa(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom has revealed that Benue State government House was filled with witchcraft, idol worshipers before he came on board.

Ortom, however noted that his emergence as the state governor purged the government of all forms of ungodliness.

The governor made this disclosure in his second anniversary speech.

According to him, “Ladies and gentlemen at the time we took over. There was poor security of lives and property in Benue State. Government business was sluggish.

“Corruption and brazen embezzlement of funds was so obvious that it could be seen and touched.

“Lying was the language of governance. Wild parties, orgies, ungodliness, witchcraft, and idol worshipping was common and Government House was desecrated with all forms of ungodliness.

“Government of Benue literarily became a sea of political appointees with over 500 Special/Senior Special Assistants, 30 Advisers, 17 Commissioners together with a litany of praise singers.

“The biggest challenge we inherited was insecurity. Citizens were attacked by hoodlums day and night. Big markets in Tivland like Ihugh, Adikpo, Zaki Biam, Tor-Donga and Aliade were closing down because hoodlums used to snatch money from traders who sold their wares at such markets.

“Primary school teachers were on strike for about one year. Quality of education nose-dived because teachers were on strike at all levels of our educational system.”

SOURCE>>>>http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/29/inherited-witchcraft-idol-worshipping-suswam-ortom/

seun, lalasticlala

Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by izzou(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
grin

I remember back then in Enugu, Ogbete market to be precise. I remember how those wheelbarrow pushers will be shouting Puo n'uzo while trying to pass through the crowd.

Am sorry for derailing

But our dear governor only stated the problems he met. He hasn't said what he achieved
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Nne5: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
The government house was filled with witchcraft idolatry corruption and embezzlement oh OK

So Mr ortom you purged these evils by empowering your people with 'ortomatic' wheelbarrows?

kwakwakwakwa

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Tellemall: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Lol.

The things Nigerian politicians say.
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Angeleena(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2017
but suswam,never attended witchcraft meetings with wheel barrows..Ortom,lord of wheelbarrow, him own,for their kingdom,go get,,a.c .t.v,and even jacuzzi.
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by temitemi1(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2017
this Ortomatic wheelbarrow no get sense embarassed embarassed
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
U mean the broom riding APCheats or the e-winchie of Benue people?

Na wao....
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
Bhahahahahbwahah, with ortom as a Governor I see benue people who voted him in as idioots .By his actions and what comes out of this man's mouth is just heartbreaking. Rochas is stupid but this man is a time bomb waiting to explode. grin cheesy. Witchcraft koo Ortomcraft niii cry

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by TheFreeOne: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm from witchcraft to ortomatic barrowcraft.

What a leap.

Benueans kindly clap for your governor the generous giver of wheel barrows.
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
nd the witches instructed u to empower people with wheelbarrows
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by VanNistelrooy24: 8:18pm On May 29, 2017
We the Wheelbarrow Pushers Association (WPA) at Igede, Ogadigbo, Otukpa, Otukpo and other respective zones in the state under the leadership of our amiable president Chief OmenkaLives (PhD) codemn this statement.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by redsun(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
He is a medieval age mentally orientated an running a 21st century society. How is it going to work when he lives in past?
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 29, 2017
Amazing inheritance
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by omenkaLives(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
We the Wheelbarrow Pushers Association (WPA) at Igede, Ogadigbo, Otukpa, Otukpo and other respective zones in the state under the leadership of our amiable president Chief OmenkaLives (PhD) codemn this statement.
All of una don mad finish.. cheesy

I no just get strength for una today..
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Funlord2(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
This man has to be one of nigeria most _stupid governors.....EVER!
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by Paperwhite(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
The most useless & biggest clown of all the governors. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Inherited Witchcraft From Suswam - Benue Gov, Ortom by ajebuter(f): 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
Benue people.
.Who una offend?..

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts Of Biafra And The Nigerian Condition / Igbos And Nigerians / Osibanjo Is A Mere Constitutional Stooge Abokis Are Incharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.