Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria (8749 Views)

Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities / Those Who Say Igbos Has Not Been Marginalized Are Fools - Onyema Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by aewhydot: 7:42am On May 30, 2017
Ochinex:

An Average Hausa man does not travel, Nationally and Internationally. I've stayed in the north for over 20 years, and have observed them for many years, believe you me they Dont Travel. Why would they travel? What Lucrative business can they do apart from the north were they sell meat, clothes and shoes, by the road side imported from Aba? would they dare come to the East and compete with the Easterners in business line? I Dont think so.
Upon the Hausa's being at their base, the north seems Empty and Scanty.. I have been to Jigawa, Kastina and Kebbi all you see there are the Fulanis and Niger's which you can't call Hausas. Indeed, their lands are intimidating but scanty. Down here in the east, I can bet you the Hausas all combined are not up to 1million.

Same applies to the Yorubas. They don't travel.. infact, I haven't seen any Yorubas In the East, and little or non in the north. Remember, Lagos in no mans' land, and the population between Igbos and Yorubas are 50-50. Yorubas are very rare to find, except in their land ( Osu, Ondo,Oyo.. Ilorin has been taken by the Fulanis chasing majority of the Yorubas out and tuning some to Muslim by force.)and some travels abroad eg London and some European countries cause have been to london before and I know what am saying.

Op r u for real? Wat kinda Tramadol are u on?

And try to write in ur dialect next time pls, Google is always there to translate to english

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On May 30, 2017
Etogist:

Almost one third of Igbos did not vote. Even I didn't vote because Jonathan was a disappointment.
That's not an excus. Many Nigerians didn't vote as well that are not igbos
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Basic123: 9:46am On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

The ipob miscreants open the least intelligent OP on NL, but have the highest number of trashy OP, check NL very well.
Exactly
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by orisa37: 12:27pm On May 30, 2017
Ochinex:
Before you think any thing negative against me or the article am going to put down, I should say Yes, am a bonifide Igbo dude and hey, i reside in the north.

Apparently, at time I hear Hausas and Yoruba's are higher in population than the Igbos and other ethnic groups, of a true am bewildered because from normal analysis, the Igbo's are enormous and vast compelled to any other tribe in the Country..

The Igbo is known to have suffered Marginalization right after the Civil war ( war the British helped Nigerians, killing innocent civilians and gave them 20ponds to start all over) Marginalizing them, Politically, Economically and otherwise. The Igbo's are still strong and still rule the country's Economy even without the help of the So-called government.

Now back to my Point, I said, the Igbos are higher in Population than any other tribe in the country. I have my Solid and Empirical Backings to support my saying...

An Average Hausa man does not travel, Nationally and Internationally. I've stayed in the north for over 20 years, and have observed them for many years, believe you me they Dont Travel. Why would they travel? What Lucrative business can they do apart from the north were they sell meat, clothes and shoes, by the road side imported from Aba? would they dare come to the East and compete with the Easterners in business line? I Dont think so.
Upon the Hausa's being at their base, the north seems Empty and Scanty.. I have been to Jigawa, Kastina and Kebbi all you see there are the Fulanis and Niger's which you can't call Hausas. Indeed, their lands are intimidating but scanty. Down here in the east, I can bet you the Hausas all combined are not up to 1million.

Same applies to the Yorubas. They don't travel.. infact, I haven't seen any Yorubas In the East, and little or non in the north. Remember, Lagos in no mans' land, and the population between Igbos and Yorubas are 50-50. Yorubas are very rare to find, except in their land ( Osu, Ondo,Oyo.. Ilorin has been taken by the Fulanis chasing majority of the Yorubas out and tuning some to Muslim by force.)and some travels abroad eg London and some European countries cause have been to london before and I know what am saying.

Coming down to the East, they are all over the country and internationally like in the Usa, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Germany etc, they own these places. In fact their is a say, if you Dont fine any Igbo man in a particular place,country, that place is the most unsecured place in this world. Igbos are all over the country to the extent they now install Eze and created kingdoms anyplace they settle because of the vast populations.eg Lagos, Ilorin, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna and Abuja etc even abroad

Igbos are over populated in the East, and have moved further to other states to colonize their Economy.

My point is, The Hausa population is not what you think it is, the Yorubas are not even close ..
I drop my pen.

No tribalism, I only stated how it is ..
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
Ipob weed at work.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by ejanla077: 2:33pm On May 30, 2017
chiefobdk:

Shut up. Yoruba muslim ewedu idiot

Mynd44:
The ignorance in the OP thread is amazing but lets indulge.

chai
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Actuarydeji(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=orisa37 post=57020167][/quote] I pity you, Kai! This guy is a lost shepherd.
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by opichika(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
igbo's iz evrywhre''get it to ur skull's!!#ALL HUSTLE NA HUSTLE:
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Saintsquare(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
This op is a moro.n,you call. Lagos no man's land,saying some sw towns are conquered by Hausa yet you are not tribalistic in your views abi?eleribu olori pelebe bi obe irele.
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by orisa37: 9:14am On May 31, 2017
Very Latest Google Extracts:-
hausa/Fulani 29%
Yoruba 21%
Igbos(Ibos) 18%
Ijaws 10%
Kanuris 4%
Ibibios 3.5%
Tivs 2.5%
Others 12%
What's unconstitutional is Biafra that wants to forcibly combine Ibibios, Ijaws and Igbos together against their Wills to claim 31.5% of Nigeria Ethnic Mix. Treasonable Politics.
The same reason why the Hausa/Fulanis are importing Arabs, Migrating Bedueins Tribes and more Fulanis and their Cattle from wherever to boost their numbers. Another Treasonable Politicc.
In all of these schemings, where is the Yoruba man? Probably comitting gross sit down de look!
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Firgemachar: 9:48am On May 31, 2017
NL's major challenge is the huge population of its semi-literate flatiyeastern members.

How do we chase semi-literate flatiyeasterners like the OP away from this great forum?
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Michael004: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
cowardafonja:
Perfect observation!! Perfect.

I used to be an afonja Muslim but not any more. awolowo of the cursed memory did a terrible thing to Yoruba's when he sponsored a coup that plucked akintola's life like an unripe orange. I remember how our people betrayed abiola, which his son could no longer conceal, and I ask, "who placed a curse on yorubas?"
Curse be upon the dick, pussycat and womb that produced you ipob coward.
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Michael004: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ochinex:
Before you think any thing negative against me or the article am going to put down, I should say Yes, am a bonifide Igbo dude and hey, i reside in the north.

Apparently, at time I hear Hausas and Yoruba's are higher in population than the Igbos and other ethnic groups, of a true am bewildered because from normal analysis, the Igbo's are enormous and vast compelled to any other tribe in the Country..

The Igbo is known to have suffered Marginalization right after the Civil war ( war the British helped Nigerians, killing innocent civilians and gave them 20ponds to start all over) Marginalizing them, Politically, Economically and otherwise. The Igbo's are still strong and still rule the country's Economy even without the help of the So-called government.

Now back to my Point, I said, the Igbos are higher in Population than any other tribe in the country. I have my Solid and Empirical Backings to support my saying...

Coming down to the East, they are all over the country and internationally like in the Usa, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Germany etc, they own these places. In fact their is a say, if you Dont fine any Igbo man in a particular place,country, that place is the most unsecured place in this world. Igbos are all over the country to the extent they now install Eze and created kingdoms anyplace they settle because of the vast populations.eg Lagos, Ilorin, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna and Abuja etc even abroad

Igbos are over populated in the East, and have moved further to other states to colonize their Economy.

My point is, The Hausa population is not what you think it is, the Yorubas are not even close ..
I drop my pen.

No tribalism, I only stated how it is ..
yawnnnnn, this is boring as usual. Do I take these people serious any longer, definitely no. We have heard, you are more than Italians, French and Spanish. Maybe this start will clear your mind.

Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Michael004: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
More. Igbo tribe does not even close to top ten.

Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sad enough we don't know our number in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria by cjrane: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op,

My appeal to all southern groups is to unite and STOP oil pumped out of the region until the federal constitution of 1963 or true fiscal federalism is started in Nigeria. As long as the oil is allowed to flow from the land of the oppressed, it buys many years of oppression for them.

Nigeria knows the truth about Igbo population and it has always been known by all. That is why they hate a proper census to count Nigerians.

The issue today is whether we want a just country for all of us to live in peace and develop at our own rate or just fight it out and still come back to the negotiating table after so many lives have been needlessly lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos / Immigration Debunks Arrest Of Ekiti-bound Foreigners from Niger Republic / APC NEC Approves 50% Discount On Nomination Forms For Everyone Under 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.