Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad (47325 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
joe4real12:

Imagine the guy had stolen in a mosque. They would have forgiven him grin

Imagine d senseless comment of urs?
Y mentioning religion here?

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nathan2016: 11:36am On May 30, 2017
Thats where you got it wrong....The bible taught forgiveness if the person ask for it. For GOD to forgive you, you will ask for HIS forgiveness,
wont you?
yomi007k:
grin

But I tot d bible preached forgiveness?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by eyinjuege: 11:37am On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It does, but the majority of these ignorants are not Christians, they are brainwashed follow-follow deluded sheep, all listening to a fraudster in robe.

They only selfishly follow what's written in the bible, when it fits their hypocrite agenda.

I haven't watched the video.

But nowhere from the post does it say it was church members that mobbed him.

He was stopped while waiting outside the church premises looking for a bike.

He was most likely mobbed by those living around the vicinity of the church, because if there was a service going on it wouldn't have been disrupted and the members of the church wouldn't have come out.
I doubt it was during a Sunday or a mid week service day when members are around.

Just my thoughts on the matter

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Teejay1313(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

He will be forgiven after he has received his punishment!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:38am On May 30, 2017
samuelgambo:
We teach forgiveness and act contrary what's the difference between a Christian action to such offense with unbeliever with their jungle action, please let's go back to Calvary,JESUS SAID FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO, Hearers and not doers deceived your self

Those guys that crucified Christ Jesus did not know what they did, that was why Christ prayed to God Almighty on their.............but this thief who stole church fan knew what he did.

What, if it your fan, what will you do?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by holluphemydavid(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

But it wasnt d church members Dat caught him, it's someone from d area, and once Lagosians heard of tiff, u shud knw wot next will happen
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2017
pembisco:

Nonsense, instead of condemning the guy's act you are busy hating on the church

How many thieves did Jesus Christ order to be beaten?
Zombie Christians everywhere
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Praktikals(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2017
Alitair:
But the church is supposed to always show example.... I thought they would have tried to win a soul for christ instead of teaching that the wages of stealing is stripping the person unclad.

Well its Afonja town. Expect the impossible...
The problem is not that it happened on Afonja soil. The problem is that you are not ok upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2017
Sincerely o shocked , just fan, haba
yomi007k:
grin

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2017
The church should av saved him from them and taken him into the church to at least rehabilitate his life with words. Ki wan bo yo pelu oro olorun angry
Stevebamdex:

The church was never the one dealing with him,those guys in that area did.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2017
9janewsarena:
shocked shocked shocked

WATCH THE THIRD VIDEO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM NEXT @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2017/05/how-thief-was-beaten-after-stealing.html
I don see everything.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by redsun(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2017
Animals,look at their surroundings,like humans that don't think. Of course they don't think,they is why they engage in shameless acts like this.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by mamatayour(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2017
no1madman:

Ur Boyfriend. .
your moniker says it all undecided
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 11:57am On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

yes but no sinner shall go unpunished
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Vickyminnia(f): 11:59am On May 30, 2017
Coz church is mentioned everyone is speaking out, smh
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
Teejay1313:

He will be forgiven after he has received his punishment!
grin

I like u for ds statement.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Samoranel91: 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
Proverbs 6:27-31 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by toprealman: 12:10pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

That's why they listened to *the woman and left him, if not....
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by babestella: 12:11pm On May 30, 2017
abbeyty:
So, where is the forgiveness their pastors preach everyday ? ops, i forgot they don't preach that anymore every preaching now centered on prosperity

VP Osinbajo is a senior pastor, let him forgive all prisoners in Nigerian prison.

The Bible tells us to worship God, God says thou shall not steal. Stealing is a sin and God said the soul that sinneth shall be punished.

He should be given some lashes of koboko as punishment and then forgiven and prayed for.

My opinion.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
I wonder what Jesus would have done in this case.

The boy self get luck sha.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
toprealman:
That's why they listened to woman and left him, if not....

Hmmmm...no be lie.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by uzor2(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
Can you see small girls looking at the guy's unclothedness.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Emassive(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Really? R u in d church or d area?

Are you in the church or area? Worst hypocrisy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by able20(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2017
pokipoki:
Hypocrits!!!. I thought the church preaches forgiveness and brotherly love.
Mr. You go dey for river make soap enter your eyes.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by uzor2(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
Why parade unclad in front of small children.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Kcosmos: 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Does that mean U should steal.....U will be surprised how many times the guy has stolen.

Nemesis caught up with him.Simple.!!!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
joe4real12:

Imagine the guy had stolen in a mosque. They would have forgiven him grin

Your sarcasm is legendary grin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
why not treat this guy better than this. He could be better if churches do more for the poor and needy than acquire private jets for Pastors.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by yomi007k(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2017
Kcosmos:

Does that mean U should steal.....U will be surprised how many times the guy has stolen.

Nemesis caught up with him.Simple.!!!

Did anyone tried to find out why he stole?

U seem to support jungle justice when we can follow due process. I hv seen where a boy was beaten in d church a similar case n he was innocent. The pastor came begging lik an a.ss.....ds happend 4wks ago...no be hearsay.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by RaptorX: 12:33pm On May 30, 2017
All of this over a useless fan, look at how filthy and underdeveloped their surroundings look. I am sure if their thieving local government chairman show up now they will all be kneeling down and prostrating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.