Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad (47324 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Anthonystark: 12:39pm On May 30, 2017
lol
I knw dis guy his name is "saheed"....e stays in ma street God don catch am grin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by farem: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Yea yea....d bible is a controversial book already. We can find verses dt support war there.

So I really dont care wat u think.

Why quoting 'controversial' book to get mercy for your brother. One who is quoting 'Controversial' book must have been confused and misled by a more controversial book
Fake preacher!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by swegiedon(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
His karma paid him off...redeem guys sef ain't they Christians who worship a loving god?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by olayinka807: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
martineverest:
abeg use ur head......why didnt d church call d police?...or will u tell me d church didnt know about it?

Yes the church knw nothing abt it And it happend in my area , the church was locked and none of the church member were around. It was people around the area that did the jumble justice .
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by dayo840(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2017
lols...Badoo wif tinted hair
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by HITTED(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2017
Between the devil and women I can't tell who is more evil. One foolish girl protested when the thief was told to put on his clothes as if the dangling prick was turning her on. Shame!

Anyway, he was lucky he didn't steal from a mosque; the ragheads would gladly sacrifice him as a burnt offering to Allah.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by femicyrus(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
if Jesus was to be in that church, he would ask the one who had not stolen before to be the first to beat him
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by ensamy(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2017
Thesame churches that preach we should forgive 77 times 7 times in a day. But when it happens to them they will forget what they preach.
They could have let the thief to go and sin no more, that he has been forgiven. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
He that has no sin should cast the first stone.
Look at sinners casting stones on the thief.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
unpatriotic biafran. Nnamdi. see ur boy o! stealing on independence day

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by drakeli: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Imagine d senseless comment of urs?
Y mentioning religion here?
What is senseless in that comment. It's the truth. The guy would have lost one of his hands. So the truth can hurt for real? It's well said before you Muslim folks start pointing fingers as usual.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by IdeyFindWife: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
Forgiveness ko, forgiveness ni? Do you know how many gangs he's part of? How many successful raids he's done in the past? How many girls he's raped? Possibly, how many people he's killed, in cold-blood? Do you know if his incarceration and cooperation with the Police can lead to the busting of other robbery gangs, provide leads on other robberies and guarantee a better, safer society for all? I guess not! Nigerians with all the senseless mouthing on internet, jumping into threads typing issh flaunting their shallowness upandan, mtcheww!

All these deluded Naija peeps always sentimentally juxtaposing common-sense and religion sef; they're always showing off the extent of the country's backwardness on their individual personalities! Mehn, Jesus paid taxes and obeyed the law!

The only wrong thing in the scenario was them meting out jungle justice instead of handing him over to the law.

No amount of good will come out of mixing up your duties, roles, rights, privileges and responsibilities as a free citizen of a democracy. Every "non-criminal" civilian, not necessarily Law Enforcement agents, have the powers of Arrest, to apprehend and hand-over erring offenders to the law. Not doing that makes you an accessory, an accomplice aiding and abetting injustice!

The same fools would be crying when the thief becomes bold enough to climb fences into their homes to rape their wives and beat them silly. Stop mixing up your civic duties and praying to God for pies-in-the-sky to rework Nigeriaeven when they know it doesn't work that way!

Yeye dey smell, yeye pipu using yeye reasoning to ruin their yeye lives further in a "yeyerized" zoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by 234ng44uk(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

But I tot d bible preached forgiveness?

Where's that meme that says "that's the foolish post I told you about"
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by mediocre(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
Hey its called stealing from the thief undecided
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by DJInfluence: 2:38pm On May 30, 2017
Gone are the days wey nigerians dey forgive people. This hard times it looks like everybody dey provoke especially anytime dem catch thieves/robbers na immediate beating and sometimes killing go take place. My people dem dey bi nu...
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

The community did that to him. Can't you read?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 30, 2017
ensamy:
Thesame churches that preach we should forgive 77 times 7 times in a day. But when it happens to them they will forget what they preach.
They could have let the thief to go and sin no more, that he has been forgiven. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
He that has no sin should cast the first stone.
Look at sinners casting stones on the thief.

You can't read, but you can type essay. I'm sorry for you.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
olayinka807:

Yes the church knw nothing abt it And it happend in my area , the church was locked and none of the church member were around. It was people around the area that did the jumble justice .

I don't blame them. They had to rid their community of such people.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by abbeyty(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2017
babestella:

VP Osinbajo is a senior pastor, let him forgive all prisoners in Nigerian prison.

The Bible tells us to worship God, God says thou shall not steal. Stealing is a sin and God said the soul that sinneth shall be punished.

He should be given some lashes of koboko as punishment and then forgiven and prayed for.

My opinion.

you must be reading your own bible upside down then, and again why not strip those criminals you called politician naked and lash them with kokobo, cuz those are the bigger thieves who have mortgaged both your future and your children children future.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by joe4real12: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Imagine d senseless comment of urs?
Y mentioning religion here?
You're are a senseless go@t
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by DocHMD: 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
See him EweduruDEEN face. grin grin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Organs(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
This guy is obviously jobless and hungry.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Anayordike(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
What about "Thou shalt not steal" in the Bible?
Know your Bible please!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by pokipoki: 4:33pm On May 30, 2017
able20:

Mr. You go dey for river make soap enter your eyes.
Hahahaha. Then the civil thing the church would have done is to hand him over to the police, "the law of the land" and not beat him and naked him to the world.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by wizod(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

Keep having day light illusion....u think dos thieves dt collect ur brain will lead u to heaven. Ur already in hell....ur so full of bulls.hit already.
hahahahahahahaha e don hit u
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
maybe he came to take back his thites and donations, grin but why all the disgrace? he is no different from the crooked so called pastor of that church besides why couldn't they forgive him isn't that what churches preach? I am sure God wouldn't mind too.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by hizzypearl(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2017
Imagine, some people are saying forgiveness ko, forgiveness ni.. someone that went to the church to steal a standing fan when there are other valubale things inside, ah ah, they should have leave him alone or hand him over to the police than those civilians.. itz also a way of winning soul for christ, someone said, do you know how many gang he belongs to or the number of bad things he has done, it is said in the bible that, therefore if any man be in christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold all things become new.. My view now, they should have forgiven him, councel him and let him go. If he now like, he should go and steal again, the tin wey in eye con see that time, they no go call redeem, no aw no aw sef, karma go meet up bt may dey no allow karma meet him for dier side, they for leave am... If he die now cos they say na coma he dey now, those people go run away, police no go talk say he steal again, na dat redeem pastor they go go they disturb.. standing fan, oga ooo
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

It must have also taught them it is a good Christian practice to naked a thief whenever caught.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by anigeorge379(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
Recession they should send the video to burahi
Re: Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad by princeadex84(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
Such will never happen in deeper life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.