Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng (22534 Views)

Erigga Blasts Pulseng For Not Recognizing Him On Rappers / “I Don’t Give A Fvck About Simi’s Marriage” – Naira Marley Comes Hard For Simi / Phyno Calls Pulseng Dumb Ass Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by UgoFly: 7:23am On May 30, 2017
BininEmpire:
Phyno na mumu, if it was him that stole American girl's song, she for don disgrace Phyno sharp sharp

see how foolish you are ba? Phyno released that song last year and the pia mia just released hers. The same girl has also copied someone's song too do phyno is not the first. But inferiority complex and tribalism would not allow you to use your brain, if you actually have one.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by effty(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Mtsewww! All this IPOD disturbing people, I would only take you serious if you go beyond declaring sit at home and declares all IPODs in the Nigeria diaspora of Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Oyo, Plateau, Osun, Kaduna and the remaining Nigerian states to come back home of Biafra. The country that its citizens are running from, is that one a country. You should tread softly or else you will be the losers, because you are the most scattered specie in the land of Nigeria.
Don't show ur daftness here. Should asking for Biafra be a reason for anarchy?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by blazetitov: 7:25am On May 30, 2017
raker300:
afonja..where was Ipob mentioned here..

This early morning and you're thinking of Ipob..shameless

Go and look for some skulls to mine..that's what Afonjas are good at

there is no difference between both of you. Was expecting a more matured reply to a deluded guy who keep shouting Igbos everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by mazimee(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2017
Phyno isn't known for controversy, but this Pulse whatever are trying to drag him in one messy one.

Phyno should make sure he whop their ass from every angle.
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2017
Abeg wetin happen? Am not understanding
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Nobody: 7:28am On May 30, 2017
Phyno..m

Appreciate Reporters all around,

Lemme explain stuffs to you "He's been silence all along,since about 3 days" this reporters went out of their way to source for links closer to him to at least get what is happening,are we reporters God? We write based on what we were told or what we've confirmed!!!

Same thing happening on campus...the university fails to recognise Student press bodies on campus..I personally will source for informations to the extent of medoing some risky stuffs
_
We requested for informations from the school they won't give us
From Staffs they won't give us
_
But we go out of our way to Provide students informations daily just to keep them updated!;

BUT THAT MOMENT WHEN WE AS A PRESS BODY MISTAKENLY POST NOT TOO CORRECT INFORMATION ,YOU SEE THEM DISTURBING IS WITH THREATENING CALLS

Thumbs up PULSETV
Bleep YOU PHYNO FOR STAYING SILENT ALL THIS WHILE!!

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by yollychika(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2017
But why phyno never talk directly to this pia mia thin girl sef?
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Mtsewww! All this IPOD disturbing people, I would only take you serious if you go beyond declaring sit at home and declares all IPODs in the Nigeria diaspora of Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Oyo, Plateau, Osun, Kaduna and the remaining Nigerian states to come back home of Biafra. The country that its citizens are running from, is that one a country. You should tread softly or else you will be the losers, because you are the most scattered specie in the land of Nigeria.
You need brain, even at this age you still reason like an ape. Don't you know the difference between primate and high primate! Wetin bring ipob here.
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by ednut1(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2017
ennyhola:
Phyno..m

Appreciate Reporters all around,

Lemme explain stuffs to you "He's been silence all along,since about 3 days" this reporters went out of their way to source for links closer to him to at least get what is happening,are we reporters God? We write based on what we were told or what we've confirmed!!!

Same thing happening on campus...the university fails to recognise Student press bodies on campus..I personally will source for informations to the extent of medoing some risky stuffs
_
We requested for informations from the school they won't give us
From Staffs they won't give us
_
But we go out of our way to Provide students informations daily just to keep them updated!;

BUT THAT MOMENT WHEN WE AS A PRESS BODY MISTAKENLY POST NOT TOO CORRECT INFORMATION ,YOU SEE THEM DISTURBING IS WITH THREATENING CALLS

Thumbs up PULSETV
Bleep YOU PHYNO FOR STAYING SILENT ALL THIS WHILE!!
no worry, u go soon join ur aunty kemi in jail

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by donbenie(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Aproko,wetin concern you and Biafra sit at home..you no go go mind your miserable business?.drinking Panadol for another man's headache..
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Nobody: 7:40am On May 30, 2017
ednut1:

Hmmm....the good way you pray for reporters for all what they've done?
They should be jailed?

You read over 100topics on NL daily but you fail to give credit to the reporter or news agency
_
But you are quick to come for the head of that particular "one" who bleeped up!

Appreciate Reporters
Appreciate News Outlets
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by donbenie(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
What I don't understand is that someone obviously copied the other. The way phyno is reacting, i think he is the one who copied that pia mia girl. What a shame sad Igbos never disappoint angry
Na so your brain dey reason,Phyno copied her and released the song SIX MONTHS before her..you no see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Nobody: 7:41am On May 30, 2017
ednut1:

They should be jailed?

You read over 100topics on NL daily but you fail to give credit to the reporter or news agency
_

Appreciate Reporters
Appreciate News Outlets
yollychika:
But why phyno never talk directly to this pia mia thin girl sef?

Exactly!
So without Pulse reporting he wouldn't have said anything
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by wayne4loan: 7:43am On May 30, 2017
ennyhola:

They should be jailed?

_

Appreciate Reporters
Appreciate News Outlets
guy u are not making sense

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Afobear: 7:50am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
What I don't understand is that someone obviously copied the other. The way phyno is reacting, i think he is the one who copied that pia mia girl. What a shame sad Igbos never disappoint angry
your father never disappointed in making a fhool

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by musty1147(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2017
Phyno 4get pulse 9ja mata nw.......go deal wif dah tillapia gel 1st.......
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by donbenie(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2017
ennyhola:

They should be jailed?

_

Appreciate Reporters
Appreciate News Outlets

Exactly!
So without Pulse reporting he wouldn't have said anything
He doesn't have to say anything to anyone and any Reporter that's worth the name has it as a duty to verify his story is true before publishing..and how did you know that he did not talked to the artist..

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by nnokwa042(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Newbiee:
u dey talk about iPod the way blacks complain about white people,if black go to prison he will blame white,black commit crime he blame white people,black finished his million's he made from boxing or music he will blame White people,black ve multiple children from different women like the way afonjas muslim and almajiris used to ve they will blame white ma ,blacks re killing each others in CHicago still they blame white people haba megida ,
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by IBreakRules: 8:02am On May 30, 2017
frisky2good:

I remember as dem disgrace one Naija girl wey steal ordinary dog picture.
Oge OKo....
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:

Of course he was the one that did the wrong thing
.just watch as he will keep shouting they will hear from me , they will hear from me till the issue is old and forgotten
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:13am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
[s]What I don't understand is that someone obviously copied the other. The way phyno is reacting, i think he is the one who copied that pia mia girl. What a shame sad Igbos never disappoint angry[/s]
drink this algae juice you go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by frisky2good(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2017
IBreakRules:

Oge OKo....

Thank you. Ordinary dog picture. Imagine if she had stolen someone's copyrighted property.
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by dbossbuggy(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2017
I wont be surprise if Phyno is the thief and his version is not even nice.

I have smtp, webmail, RDP, SMS, skype log, Alibaba log.
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Kfed4ril(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:

Thunder will fire you generation
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by uchemelvin20004: 8:27am On May 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Going by your comment it's obvious your mum was raped by a goat which then led to your birth, your lack of sense is amazing!!!
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by Origamist: 8:34am On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Of course he was the one that did the wrong thing
.just watch as he will keep shouting they will hear from me , they will hear from me till the issue is old and forgotten
he said the article has been deleted,but i can still see it under the buzz section on pulseng.
Sumtin's wrong somewhere.if pia mia had sampled the song,that's understandable;but copying erythang (even the title?) is an amateurish move(if true).
Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by lenghtinny(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2017
ennyhola:

They should be jailed?

_

Appreciate Reporters
Appreciate News Outlets
Don't get caught... That's the rule...
If you fumble, na you go still bear the brunt..
Do you expect Phyno to give them a pat on the back for trying to paint him black with wrong information undecided

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by lenghtinny(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2017
uchemelvin20004:
Going by your comment it's obvious your mum was raped by a goat which then led to your birth, your lack of sense is amazing!!!
If you are offended by his comment, you should have attack him instead.
Bringing his mum into the matter is uncalled for undecided

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by phil0(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2017
Akshow:
Yawns. Pls where I fit get pap and akara for kd this morning?
i knw one special place, behind hotel seventeen...... thank me later

1 Like

Re: Phyno Not Relenting Any Time Soon, Comes Hard On Pulseng by oladipojesse(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2017
Ra88:
Lol @Camp Nou & NYSC Camp

Very Funny 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.