Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. (4315 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Basic123: 5:42am On May 30, 2017
sinistermind:
This is becoming very stupid... This man called Nnamdi Kanu will soon start calling himself the Messiah, sheybi Jews believes the messiah is yet to come. Before some people starts quoting me and calling me Afonja, im full blooded igbo but despise this whole mediocrity.

Biafra will become officially jewish state.

The only agenda Kanu has is "jewization" agendum.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by bigsmoke2(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2017
angry.

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by deomello: 5:46am On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:

No Igbo man has ever knelt down for any politician in Igboland not to talk of a rat in Lagos named Joe Hoe-gbokwe.

For the fact people are kneeling for him is getting people like Tinubastard, Fash-Ole and AmboFool worried.

Just watch out... Am becoming a jew very soon. Nigeria should get worried.

BUHARI IS A MAD MAN- Nnamdi Kanu 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1473248_Honourables_Kneeling_jpg317cf3f32b8b25afca61544425f3d6d2

Joker... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Evablizin(f): 5:48am On May 30, 2017
E pain them eeh,they hav no order option than to weep on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by MonkeyNoFine: 5:49am On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
E pain them eeh,they hav no order option than to weep on Nairaland

Is that your picture?the picture of the monkey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 30, 2017
deomello:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1473248_Honourables_Kneeling_jpg317cf3f32b8b25afca61544425f3d6d2

Joker... grin grin

These Are politicians... So no biggie!

Show me where a civilian is kneeling down willingly (not begging for a favour like the pic) for a politician in Igboland and I will deactivate now!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by wristbangle: 5:55am On May 30, 2017
modath:

grin cheesy

Long time

U have missed the latest epic madness from the Ipobians cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by deomello: 5:57am On May 30, 2017
modath:

I dey... Gidigba for NL 24/7

It is crapola like this that made me swerve & miss for here, presently in a spot where time spent on NL "gives back " to me..

I do peep in but 90% of the time, the quality of discuss is not worth engaging in... you see some posts & wonder if the person dey ok at all... cheesy cheesy

They really can not be normal and the fact that nearly everything they post sounds retarded, unintelligent and insane makes you wonder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by deomello: 6:00am On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:

These Are politicians... So no biggie!

Show me where a civilian is kneeling down willingly (not begging for a favour like the pic) for a politician in Igboland and I will deactivate now!

No Igbo man has ever knelt down for any politician in Igboland

You said ibo man and last time I checked, the man is strictly ibo so why shift goal post because you got corrected and busted. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by modath(f): 6:12am On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Long time

U have missed the latest epic madness from the Ipobians cool

Eeyan pataki ... you yaff bone ya sista embarassed
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 6:23am On May 30, 2017
deomello:

You said ibo man and last time I checked, the man is strictly ibo so why shift goal post because you got corrected and busted. grin

I don't have your time niggah. You should understand the context am talking from. Yes... I didnt detail it. What I meant is show me any Igbo man kneeling down willingly in a worship like manner as we are seeing here.

Nnamdi Kanu is turning to a god and yall are not happy about it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Adiola(f): 6:31am On May 30, 2017
as long as they are not kneeling for Yoruba scammers Emma adeboye,tunde bakare,tb Joshua ,oyedepo who ll in return scam them for their money through constant offerings and tithes for the maintenance of their private jets and luxurious car omo am okay

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:
Finally they will stop kneeling to yoruba scammers called pastors, this is good development
Lolzz.. Exactly my brother and that is where it pains hungerbad very much.
Hungerbad right now...

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by SwiftNerd(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2017
Who is a bigger scammer than all this yorrobas pastorpreneurs??

They all feed fat on our collective sweats, living in expensive houses , driving Porsche cars, wearing designers, their kids don't school in our universities, and they have never invested in the lives of the commoners in their churches.

Kanu has stated multiple times that his purpose on earth wasn't to be a politician or a THIEF ' Oyedepo, Adeboye and co in crime' but to liberate his people. this struggle isn't really what your eyes could meet but rather spiritual.

So his kind of person is very rare... At least they all knee to pray with him, not like your pastor scammers who end sleeping with some of the ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by chimerase2: 7:11am On May 30, 2017
He is a prince, so is normal

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by rainylad(f): 7:17am On May 30, 2017
...The witches and wizards ewedu and amala gobblers gathered when people were sleeping to talk about Nnamdi Kanu and biafra...Yet the claim they are all for Igbos seceeding.

...It shall never be well with you all the day you stop talking about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra,sleepless nights shall be your portion for as long as you live because of Igbos...Diabolical scums of the earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 7:22am On May 30, 2017
now I can see it takes very little to be famous in Nigeria grin
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Ishilove: 7:23am On May 30, 2017
From whence will the change we seek in Nigeria come from? Definitely not this generation because it is already a hopeless one.

Small wonder most of the intellectual heavyweights have left Nairaland. No more meaningful discussions here, judging by the comments I see here.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by aribisala0(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2017
Nnamdi MOSES Kanu and PHARAOH

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Ngokafor(f): 7:28am On May 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Modath na wah oh.

Like play he has joined the likes of Olumba Olumba Obu,Sat Guru Maharaji and Reverend King that people now Worship. I am not surprised anyway, because the way his supporters here even support him is scary.

This has to stop. Why are people just blind to the fact that this man is taking advantage of them?just look at the pictures?pathetic right?i mean people now kneel for him as their god and personal saviour.

Disgusting.

...Mr Man,you mean you opened a thread at 3.am to cry about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra?...when normal people are sleeping??..This is serious!

..yet you claim to want Igbos to leave because we are' criminals 'blablabla....You Yorubas should stop disgracing yourselves over this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra issue...You have all made yourselves major antagonists in this..and it can harm you all in future

...Your fears and apprehensions are real indeed..but there is nothing you can do but attract more scorn on your tribe for nothing with this attitude of yours...a word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by wristbangle: 7:34am On May 30, 2017
modath:

Eeyan pataki ... you yaff bone ya sista embarassed

Awww eeyan mi. Ko ri ba ye! Maa buzz yin ni irole yi.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by aribisala0(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Mr Man,you mean you opened a thread at 3.am to cry about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra?...when normal people are sleeping??..This is serious!

..yet you claim to want Igbos to leave because we are' criminals 'blablabla....You Yorubas should stop disgracing yourselves over this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra issue...You have all made yourselves major antagonists in this..and it can harm you all in future

...Your fears and apprehensions are real indeed..but there is nothing you can do but attract more scorn on your tribe for nothing with this attitude of yours...a word is enough for the wise.
3 am Where exactly?
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Lalasticlacla Mynd44
And this is the same man that was protesting for one Nigeria in 2014. Lol.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by bitcoinvin(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2017
sinistermind:
This is becoming very stupid... This man called Nnamdi Kanu will soon start calling himself the Messiah, sheybi Jews believes the messiah is yet to come. Before some people starts quoting me and calling me Afonja, im full blooded igbo but despise this whole mediocrity.

we know ur type...IBO mother pregnanted by Hausa Fulani...Its in u...continue.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by BLACKdagger: 8:12am On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

My dear i saq the time and i was awed!!.
what Jobless man he is
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by kingzizzy: 8:17am On May 30, 2017
Funny people. Anyone except the blind can see that Kanu is praying in all the pictures. What do people do when they are being prayed for? They kneel or bow!
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by eposho: 8:20am On May 30, 2017
The answer to all this madness is simple, igbo can resettle in one desert and call it whatever and with united nation blessing wala, igbo nation is born. At least the jew did , dont c y a clone jew can think likewise.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by GuntersChain(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
Ooooooh they have come again people doing things in different ways is now a problem, some people postrait while greeting there elders, some even call there son's age mate daddy and bow to them, all in the name that he stands in a pulpit to preach to them. So what's is the difference now?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On May 30, 2017
scamming of the highest order... btw,am igbo
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 8:45am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin grin shocked
MonkeyNoFine:

Is that your picture?the picture of the monkey?
cool very good.dey kal the country a zoo.See the monkey himself.U for give am banana
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by GambaOsaka: 9:12am On May 30, 2017
sinistermind:

hahahahahahahahahaha........

Nnamdi KANU - my man of the year 2017 so far.

Astute business man
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Modath na wah oh.

Like play he has joined the likes of Olumba Olumba Obu,Sat Guru Maharaji and Reverend King that people now Worship. I am not surprised anyway, because the way his supporters here even support him is scary.

This has to stop. Why are people just blind to the fact that this man is taking advantage of them?just look at the pictures?pathetic right?i mean people now kneel for him as their god and personal saviour.

Disgusting.

Worse of all is that he seems to enjoy it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.