Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) (42535 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Qasim6(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2017
Martins301:
Same nigga forming anti corruption czar. When are we going to rise up and crush this idiots in one mighty revolution like that of Egypt and Libya? Oh! We still have to win the war against tribalism first. This country is a joke. Can't wait to leave this hell of a nation.
Our problem just to numerous.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by wadetaw202: 9:22am On May 30, 2017
I didn't hear the word "bribe" in this thing. This thing won't hold water.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by DexteryJoe(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2017
oh, and this is the same man that wrote a book on corruption?, cld have fooled me!!!
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2017
That is what they good at. After lying to electorates, to do this and that when giving opportunity to serves, at the campaigns grounds no debates on how they will fulfill their obligations.
They moved to bribes INEC chairman and officials in their various quarters for certificates of returns against the will of the majority electorates, then they stopped at judiciary to affirmed their fake mandates, which produces incompetency at all governance businesses. That brought recessions, high cost of living and serious hardships to electorates.

We electorates seem to berating our power went its comes to electing people who don't have our interests at hearts.

Dino Malaye and entire senate/house of representatives and presidency have not tell us the truth of what they are doing with our resources.

People who their responsibilities to developing Nigeria's institutions and sectors, investing electorates resources/taxes on electorates by creating visible employments instead of on papers and photoshopping projects, are the same leaders seeking for medical treatment in London and other countries hospitals without thinking they are the same leaders killing their country's economy like a girl doing abortion when she's not ready for a family.

Are the electorates ready not to sell their votes for peanuts or for foods that won't last for a month

If we electorates don't educates themselves on how to Say No To Politicians Tricks in the coming elections. Trust you me, we will never make the best decision.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by yunnyp(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2017
audio tape wont do anything, i can make an audio tape without going to the network provider.

Nigerian are wiser than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by wadetaw202: 9:24am On May 30, 2017
roblopez01:

Every time you borrow money,you're robbing your future self.

But every time, they allow you to scam dem, they are doing their future a favour, right?
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by vecman22(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A failed attempt to bring dino down, we the masses would fight for him...

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero

Ipobz always think's like donkeys
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by aolawale025: 9:24am On May 30, 2017
We have to ask ourselves this: how come it's only Sahara Reporters that always gets the audio tape of election related cases.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2017
masterpiece86:

Source:
http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/30/senator-dino-melaye-caught-tape-bribing-tribunal-judge-akoh-ikpeme
I don't need to read fru if Audio evidence is the only evidence you have then I'm afraid there is NO case as it can easily be proven that one can reproduce someone else's voice with a very cheap software

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by cloud9usher: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
Marotzke:
DSS turning over official government property (tapes derived from lawful surveilance) to Sahara reporters for material gain.
Let dem declassify every tape and every result of surveilance of politicians in their possesion and let's see who will come out smelling fine.
As at the time this tape was obtained, Dino was the poster boy of APC so it was official secrete.
Now that he has started exhibiting independent thinking, classified government secretes are being brought out in the open to nail him.
Let's see the results of surveilance on Hunkuyi,Abe,Kyari and Dariye all loyal APC senators.

I don't get you, so the masses should be angry that a thief is being exposed? I don't get how some of you Nigerians reason.

Its not our business to know details why a thief is exposed, all that matters is that the polity is hot enough to have thieves being exposed rather than the free rides they used to enjoy prior to now.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by saniSAGE(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2017
abeg make una leave Dino ooo he was just trying to cling on to power nothing else
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by wadetaw202: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

What of tinubu

Is it because some people support corrupt tinubu that is making you too to support and tribalize corruption? Kindly wake up from this nonsense. Stop acting stupid. You are bringing down your own life and future of your children as a result.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Student125(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2017
I said it during the cert saga, this people are so corrupt that they can influence even ABU's decision, create new cert (NYSC) etc. if not y did it take them a week to clear the air and y has he not sued sowore up till now atleast that would have served as deterrent to him and others trolling the same path. That 5billion charge is a joke to me.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by mikeycharles(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2017
mmsen:

Buhari's hands are not clean either.

If he was that close to Abacha there is no way that he is clean.

He can't explain how he earned the money to pay his children's school fees in foreign exchange.

He can't explain away all the property that he owns.

Nor can he explain where he got the money to pay for his nomination form.
a woman that fries akara lent him the money

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Idonki(f): 9:32am On May 30, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
shameless Sahara clowns!
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by ImaIma1(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:

How do we know that the DSS gave the tape to Sahara Reporters?

Any proof?

Anyway....I await the end of corruption in Nigeria....PDP or APC....BMC or GEJITE.....corruption must not be tolerated.

Exactly! Whether it is APC,PDP,BSC or PHD, they all follow the same trend. I feel it is foolishness to be fighting for one so called party when they all represent corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by LANDLORD72: 9:36am On May 30, 2017
This voice nor resembles Dino voice.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by dustydee: 9:37am On May 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Can Police Use Wiretaps?
Police wiretapping is actuallly a rare phenomenon, contrary to what movies and T.V. shows would have you believe. Nonetheless, the police are allowed to use wiretaps in some circumstances. The most common situation where police are allowed to wiretap phone calls is when they obtain a court order.

How Do the Police Get a Court Order for a Wiretap?
First, the police will ask a prosecutor to get a court order for a wiretap. With the prosecutor and the police will then have to go to a judge or magistrate and make the requisite showing before the judge will grant the wiretap order. Moreover, only certain local and federal prosecutors are allowed to apply for wiretap orders, and only certain courts can grant the use of the wiretap.

What Do the Police Need to Show in Order to Get a Court Order for a Wiretap?
In order to obtain a court order for a wiretap, the police must show the probable cause required for a search warrant exists. In addition, the police must also show that they either unsuccessfully exhausted all other less intrusive means of investigation, or that those other means are too dangerous.

What Will the Court Order Say?
The court order will essentially permit, yet also limit, the use of the wiretap. Typically, these orders will:

Place restrictions on how the information gathered can be used
Restrict how long the police can listen to conversations
Limit the types of conversations the police are allowed to listen to.
The court order can place many other restrictions, including who can listen to the conversations and what records the police must keep.

What Happens If the Police Do Not Have or Violate a Court Order?
Without a court order, the police cannot listen to your phone conversations, unless one of the parties consents to their use of a wiretap. Any information they gather cannot be used against a party in criminal trial. The same is true for information gathered in violation of the court order. The information can be suppressed as the result of an illegal search. Moreover, if the police use a wiretap in violation of a court order or without one, this can constitute police misconduct.

Are There Any Exceptions to the Rule That the Police Need a Court Order?
In special circumstances, the police can get an emergency wiretap, where they will work with the phone company to setup the wiretap immediately and the prosecutor will have 48 hours to obtain a court order. This is not technically an "exception" because a court order is still needed, even if it comes after the wiretapping begins.

Where did you get this from? Hope you are not quoting another country's laws for us? I do not believe we have stringent wiretapping laws in Nigeria. Do you know that evidence, even if illegally obtained, is admissible in court in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2017
thief oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

play the odds yourself and keep winning ..we are happy for you.
Give it to your family members for free so they can be rich
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by agitator: 9:43am On May 30, 2017
Martins301:

FIXED. We know you people. Defenders of corruption. I wonder how you all will survive in your country.

The last time I checked it was the Afonjas that presented him on their change platform for senate after he was kicked out by Igbos in PDP. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by nell4: 9:43am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero
fight for who. Ogini di

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by alagba333(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2017
Dino Again? I like sr bcs of their uprightness. It is nt only dino....they expose all politicians....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by NicoBaba(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Awon wo ni masses .Have u eaten this morning?. Kee ur sef!
His children r overseas chilling, u dey here dey fight for him.. Get ur sef some hoes n wheelbarrow job dey benue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by nell4: 9:44am On May 30, 2017
Martins301:
Same nigga forming anti corruption czar. When are we going to rise up and crush this idiots in one mighty revolution like that of Egypt and Libya? Oh! We still have to win the war against tribalism first. This country is a joke. Can't wait to leave this hell of a nation.
right behind u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.