Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) (42537 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by georgecso(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2017
Some fools will still say the Audio tape is fake and probably "VoiceShopped"... The Champion of Anti-corruption himself, The Man with Seven Degrees, Unfortunately this is a man some youth are emulating.... May God have mercy on this Nation...

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2017
NicoBaba:
Awon wo ni masses .Have u eaten this morning?. Kee ur sef!
His children r overseas chilling, u dey here dey fight for him.. Get ur sef some hoes n wheelbarrow job dey benue
What of tinubu children..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by nell4: 9:47am On May 30, 2017
Martins301:

FIXED. We know you people. Defenders of corruption. I wonder how you all will survive in your country.
Shuuut up there. who is supporting who . stop generalizing. stop bringing Ipob into it. Dino should go and defend himself .simple.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by brenister10: 9:48am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A failed attempt to bring dino down, we the masses would fight for him...

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero

With people like you in this country, I pity this Nigeria. We all know Tinubu is corrupt but that doesn't mean you should because of that support illegality. Nigeria is God's own way of humoring mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by brenister10: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
brenister10:

With people like you in this country, Nigeria calvary shouldn't be far off . We all know Tinubu is corrupt but that doesn't mean you should because of that support illegality. Nigeria is God's own way of humoring mankind.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by galaxy2020(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Cloned voices, pls Saharareporters, get us the video and we can look into the allegation. This is cheap blackmail and it's not gonna fly.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
SaharaReporters contacted the spokesperson to the Cross Rivers state governor, Christian Ita who said they could only locate a family member of the Ikpeme’s who was already a civil servant in the state before Prof. Ayade became the state governor in 2015.

This part has nullified the veracity of this story.

Dino is a corrupt Thief if being harassed by a Media Thief Sowore for threatening the Biggest Thief Tinubu to impregnate his Wife
Already in the state civil service, ministry not stated, it could be she was a civil servant already in another ministry but wanted to be in her place of calling (health ministry)
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Aburi001: 9:54am On May 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhhh.

Our anti corruption Shampion. grin

Bunch of jokers.
oooooooch, the 3RD CLASS Dino again shocked grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by cristianisraeli: 9:57am On May 30, 2017
dustydee:

Where did you get this from? Hop[e you are not quoting another country's laws for us? I do not believe we have stringent wiretapping laws in Nigeria. Do you know that evidence, even if illegally obtained, is admissible in court in Nigeria?

LOL
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by hillsiderfak(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2017
For me this is total crap, question is, how did they get the tape recording of such conversation? Did they wire tap the calls? In this time of technology any body can fake something like this. Shara reporters will be hunting People like CNN. This is not evidence
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by ivolt: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:

How do we know that the DSS gave the tape to Sahara Reporters?

Any proof?

Anyway....I await the end of corruption in Nigeria....PDP or APC....BMC or GEJITE.....corruption must not be tolerated.
Sahara reporters are just a news media, any leak from them directly come from
government agencies and the one capable of secret surveillance is the DSS.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Godisgood3882: 10:02am On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by kolafolabi(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2017
Controversial Senator

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by jamesMMM: 10:08am On May 30, 2017
grin grin

Chai naija
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by farem: 10:10am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=...
Now that he has started exhibiting independent thinking, classified government secretes are being brought out.... .[/quote]

Can you let this honorable house understand what specifically are examples of 'independent' thinking and ones that are/were DEpendent?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by tonyadaya75: 10:11am On May 30, 2017
kudos to wole on his remark 'gathering of disgusting reprobates'
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On May 30, 2017
Marotzke:
DSS turning over official government property (tapes derived from lawful surveilance) to Sahara reporters for material gain.
Let dem declassify every tape and every result of surveilance of politicians in their possesion and let's see who will come out smelling fine.
As at the time this tape was obtained, Dino was the poster boy of APC so it was official secrete.
Now that he has started exhibiting independent thinking, classified government secretes are being brought out in the open to nail him.
Let's see the results of surveilance on Hunkuyi,Abe,Kyari and Dariye all loyal APC senators.
take I dash you these pu^ssy

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by yoged(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
He's pepper don red.......... The problem of Nigeria aren't these corrupt politicians but youths that defend them.
God bless you. That's just the fact.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Ekuru: 10:26am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

A fool is when you support tinubu as a hero of democracy but condemn me for supporting dino as my own hero
I think you ALONE is the masses that will fight for him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by lailo: 10:27am On May 30, 2017
zionwinn:
Apc again, I hope sowere could prove beyound every reasonable doubt that dino bribed the judge in question.
phone call conversation is not beyond a reasonable doubt?So them go still show picture where she dey collect d money?Ambassador of corruption,wehdonsir.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Adminisher: 10:35am On May 30, 2017
hillsiderfak:
For me this is total crap, question is, how did they get the tape recording of such conversation? Did they wire tap the calls? In this time of technology any body can fake something like this. Shara reporters will be hunting People like CNN. This is not evidence

They have finished somebody you say this is not evidence. Why do you think they leaked it to Sahara Reporters?. It is a warning. They already have transfers and account statements . Probably many more items of information. This is not Tinubu, this is DSS and people in the Presidency. Dino Melaye is simply being warned

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Adminisher: 10:37am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

It is sad on multiple levels that you will post something stewpid that is also a lie at the same time. It is stewpid to waste young lives for a thief and not one of the Nigerian masses will defend Dino and you know it which is more pathetic

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by joe4real12: 10:55am On May 30, 2017
mikeycharles:
Sahara and Dino beef reminds of Beyonce and Wendy Williams. All politicians are thieves except BUHARI and some "pure" APC members.
Except Buhari and some APC members grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2017
I like Dino as a man but he needs to be dealt with for bribing a Judge. The Judge needs to be equally dealt with for trading justice for money. Nigerian judiciary has been the stumbling block in the war against corruption. The judiciary needs total cleansing.
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by mikeycharles(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2017
joe4real12:

Except Buhari and some APC members grin
grin cheesy you just killed me with that pic grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by DSoj(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
Dumb

This proves nothing. Absolutely nothing.
It can't be established what they were talking relates to court case.

This will be thrown out by any court.

2ndly, how do U prove beyond reasonable doubt this are the people being referred to?

TOTAL CRAP

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by allstarfestus: 11:34am On May 30, 2017
Sowore.... please leave this man allow.... you came up with fake certificate issue you failed, while trying. To prove your claim... you came up with assassination issue you failed now this..., I hope people that are paying you for this, knows dat you are soiling your reputation.... or you don't have other work to do , every of your alligation you have not been able to sustantiate any....
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by internetgangste: 11:35am On May 30, 2017
meanwhile i am looking for something more like a 2months job or employment

i have a B.Sc, a little banking experience.

olajuwonbello@gmail.com
Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by pokipoki: 11:37am On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm!!! Sahara reporters. I really don't know who their legal adviser are?. But even if it's the voice of Dino, two things will happen. First, Sahara reporters have to produce the source of recordings. They also have to produce Dino's consent to the recording. If they are unable to provide this two things; Dino may have a case against cyberstalking since they are no security organization who usually tap conversations.
The second thing that will happen is that they need to prove that it is Dino voice on the recording and also the fact that the conversation led to money actaully exchanging hands. Since the audio conversation did not specify any funds. They also need to prove that the telephone call was made before the judgement was passed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) by pokipoki: 11:38am On May 30, 2017
Abagworo:
I like Dino as a man but he needs to be dealt with for bribing a Judge. The Judge needs to be equally dealt with for trading justice for money. Nigerian judiciary has been the stumbling block in the war against corruption. The judiciary needs total cleansing.
He bribed the judge with how much and where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Inauguration Speech / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.