Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: (43719 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / "Phone Numbers May Disappear In 2016" / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Rogbese(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
And in addition, it's not only MTN numbers either. I use Zain.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by crescent(f): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2010
Naija are not the only victim, outside Nigeria I had friend who confirmed this incident see it at http://www.facebook.com/abu.hilaal?ref=mf
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Idowuh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hey naija to bad,you see the first time one of those number called me,i called back,when it was ringing,i heard your credit has been exuasted i quickly cut it. Checking my bal i met N10 out of N80 and it read 9sec only. The thing pain me.since that time.+881 & +239 has been troubling me. NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by chillbabe(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
Just got my call units wiped out last nite,normally do not do call backs dont know what got into me last nite had to reload n called back and whaaam ur call credit is almot running out but guess what?theres obviously a new twist to this malaise cos the number i called was a local mtn number. Gr8 job poster,a pity i didnt see this thread b4 now.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
Nothing is safe in 9ja again. grin shocked
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by sparkle10(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
Folks, I think the best thing to do is to save these numbers in a folder on your phone. Name the folder '419, don't pick'. That should alert you when in doubt about the authenticity of a call. You really don't want to miss a valid call
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by ruffreamer(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
Got a call from +88213860010 too. But who are these people? Have they not done enough to the image of Nigeria yet? When will they realise they done an irreparable damage to our name outside already?
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by niceguy10: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2010
Guys, is not only in Nigeria, i use to have a miss calls in my  phone with these numbers in far away South  Africa, sometimes if i want to pick the call it will cut off. I called one of the number and all my airtime just go like that o.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Mikeloo: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Dis one (+23636000495) called me & then I remembered this thread. Refused to pick & he tried again only to cut d call after 3 sec dat I answered it expecting dat I'll call back.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by wmobile: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2010
I got a call sometime from +10000000000001 and it was from a service provider but the good part is you can't call this one back.
Those +882 numbers are satelite numbers.
They cost about $5 to call so be warned.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by lioncoolst(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2010
Why am i left out??I have not received any call/flash from any of those numbers. . .

shocked shocked grin grin
WHO KNOW U?? U KNOW WETIN DEM DEY CALL CREDIT LET ALONE BUYING 4 UR FONE?? undecided U EVEN GET FONE AT ALL.
NO BE WALKIE TALKIE U DEY USE!!
MAY BE DEM DEY FEAR SAY INSTEAD OF TAKING FROM U, NA UR FON WEY GO CHOP DEM CREDIT. .LOLZ, cry
BAD THING DEY HUNGRY YOU grin
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2010
lioncoolst:

shocked shocked grin grin
WHO KNOW U?? U KNOW WETIN DEM DEY CALL CREDIT LET ALONE BUYING 4 your FONE?? undecided U EVEN GET FONE AT ALL.
NO BE WALKIE TALKIE U DEY USE!!
MAY BE DEM DEY FEAR SAY INSTEAD OF TAKING FROM U, NA your FON WEY GO CHOP DEM CREDIT. .LOLZ, cry
BAD THING DEY HUNGRY YOU grin

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by uzhilove: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2012
hi all, i was a victim and it wasnt funny when all my credits disappear, i didnt belief it and wanted to know what actually went wrong by loading more call credit and dsame thing happened then i smiled and clapped for bad brain work. But what pained me is that they could have used the sense positively to innovate something that will benefit all.

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access?