Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju (8081 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

We are not interested in the power till 2023 when PMB's tenure would be over The year we were interested, the 2 top candidates were from our Region.

We do not need a back alley to ride to power. We have the tact, smartness and diplomacy, good will and bridge building to ride on when the time comes.
Continue the deception of building bridges up north, even PYO is very cautious of eminent coup.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
Continue the deception of building bridges up north, even PYO is very cautious of eminent coup.

When you like, you will say North and West in alliance, when it suits you will say otherwise.

As at today, our alliance brought this administration and alliances comes with bridge building and goodwill. DO you have any?

Alliances have it's own challenges and it is normal, but ability to work together despite the obvious challenges is a virtue.

Any Coup to oust this government will fail. COup is no more fashionable anywhere in the World. Turkey will be a childs play of the aftermath of such a coup.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

We cannot wait for you to ignite the fire of the war just like South Sudan, Eritrea and Korea.

This time around, ensure you have international allies, feed yourself and have an underground passage way before starting the war, so that you will not be crying again about how UK and Russia assisted Nigeria and you guys were the orphans and lepers no one wanted to ally with due to your historic record of development of lands of other people

Who are you?

I have having an interaction with someone reasonable, not just some random online typist.

Don't mention me again. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
1. You agree that the constitution did NOT expressely forbid referendum. Good.

2. If you think that the senators and governors are the power brokers in the east let them try to persuade people to shut down their various businesses for a whole day and let's see the rate of compliance.

3. The fact that IPOB has bigger influence on the MAJORITY of the people means that they are the ACTUAL representative of the people.

4. Democracy is government of the people, by the people and for the people - NOT the FEW elites.

5. By the time that bunch of few elites/politicians gets it, (the fact that IPOB has become the actual power broker) they won't need to be told to align.

6. Failing to align, then both regional and federal elections will get boycotted the way businesses were shut down today. And the FG will either have to declare a region-wide state of emergency or conduct a referendum.

7. In either of the two cases in point 6, plus potential escalations by possible counters, the UN and other foreign bodies will have legitimacy to intervene based on binding treaties on Nigeria.

Finally, if the active soldier and millitary dictator - IBB - could be socially forced to hastely and freely hand-over the power that was never freely given to him by anyone, then that should tell you how forcible an organized social force can get - even under a fullblown and legitimate dictatorship - how much more in a democratic system which you now claim to have.

#Peace

fulanimafia:

1. What do you mean by 'organized'? By whom? Do you realize it is YOUR representatives that will kick-start the process? Or were you expecting an Abdulmumuni from Kano representing his own people to do it?

2. The constitution is the supreme reference in the affairs of Nigeria so you have no choice than to abide by it or have it amended. How do you intend to convince the required 2/3 to vote in favour of your referendum amendment when you're busy insulting, blackmailing, threatening and spewing hatred at them daily through your agitation?

Awaiting your civil response.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

There was referendum in those areas because it is in their constitution.

Why has same not happened in Russia, China, India, Sri Lanka, and even US?
Who told you referendum was listed in the Constitutions of the former and not later countries?

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:35pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who are you?

I have having an interaction with someone reasonable, not just some random online typist.

Don't mention me again. Thanks.

Who is this thing?

If you do not want to be mentioned, you should get off the FOrum of a Yoruba man and go to your secessionist forum.

Shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

We cannot wait for you to ignite the fire of the war just like South Sudan, Eritrea and Korea.

This time around, ensure you have international allies, feed yourself and have an underground passage way before starting the war, so that you will not be crying again about how UK and Russia assisted Nigeria and you guys were the orphans and lepers no one wanted to ally with due to your historic record of development of lands of other people
you are actually the one mischievously trying so hard to ignite the fire of war.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
I am not here to do back and forth with you bro.

Our constitution DID NOT and DOES NOT forbid referendum in any of its parts.

So just continue with your baseless watching and mocking of the Biafra movement.

It's your calling.

SuperS1Panther:

Referendum was possible for Quebec and Catalonia because the Canadian and Spanish Constitutions recognise it. Does the Nigerian COnstitution has Referendum?

Despite being signatories to UN Declaration of Self Determination, why has referendum not taken place in India, China, Western Sahara, Russia, Sri Lanka etc?

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
Who told you referendum was listed in the Constitutions the former and not later countries?

Beautiful, why is your argument . UN declaration of self determination not holding ground with those countries despite being signatory to the charter.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

When you like, you will say North and West in alliance, when it suits you will say otherwise.

As at today, our alliance brought this administration and alliances comes with bridge building and goodwill. DO you have any?

Alliances have it's own challenges and it is normal, but ability to work together despite the obvious challenges is a virtue.

Any Coup to oust this government will fail. COup is no more fashionable anywhere in the World. Turkey will be a childs play of the aftermath of such a coup.
If the result of your so called allegiance with the north is what we saw at the last election, I'll rather seek allegiance with the least of minorities in the country. This administration was established based on religious and ethnic sentiments up north. If you like continue receiving yourself of helping buhari win.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:
I am not here to do back and forth with you bro.

Our constitution DID NOT forbid referendum in any of its parts.

So just continue with your baseless watching and mocking of the Biafra movement.

It's your calling.

Can anything be done outside the constitution or before you execute a process or an action, it must be inserted into the constitution first?
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:46pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
If the result of your so called allegiance with the north is what we saw at the last election, I'll rather seek allegiance with the least of minorities in the country. This administration was established based on religious and ethnic sentiments up north. If you like continue receiving yourself of helping buhari win.

Northerners are free to have their own basis for electing PMB, the same way Enugu state voted 99.9% for GEJ without any void vote.

In SW, we voted against GEJ because he was corrupt, a divisive president and for calling us rascals. That was our basis and it is our prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:48pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Beautiful, why is your argument . UN declaration of self determination not holding ground with those countries despite being signatory to the charter.
I asked for a proof to establish your statement and you're telling me beautiful?

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by najoke: 1:50pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Let's talk about the twitter guy now.

What led to the clamouring of Biafra.

Who declared war on who?

What was the Aburi convention about?

we will take it step by step.

Reply and I am waiting for you.

na wah o.... i said point me to any lie in is statement and you are asking me question up and down...you have not obliged my request and you expect me to answer yours.....taaa grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Northerners are free to have their own basis for electing PMB, the same way Enugu state voted 99.9% for GEJ without any void vote.

In SW, we voted against GEJ because he was corrupt, a divisive president and for calling us rascals. That was our basis and it is our prerogative.
I didn't ask you why you voted against GEJ, I only told you the vote Buhari got from SW was not enough to credit the establishment of this administration on your so called alliance.

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 2:04pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
I didn't ask you why you voted against GEJ, I only told you the vote Buhari got from SW was not enough to credit the establishment of this administration on your so called alliance.

Why was he not able to achieve his objective till we stepped in?

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by izombie(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Empty noisy barrel...crying daily for freedom from being dominated by others politically, militarily etc. Thinkers indeed. Ain't got time for that childish crap.

Answer the question: How do you expect to insert a referendum clause in the constitution when you require approval by 2/3 of the parliament in 2/3 of the states while you are busy insulting and spewing vile hatred at them daily?

(The only other alternative to your secession is through an armed struggle which you are certainly not ready for.)

How do you then get Biafra? I still don't understand why this should be an issue. Getting a 2/3rd of votes for this should be easy since ya'l hate igbos and you would want us to leave. Or don't you guys want igbos to leave your naija for you?

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by izombie(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Empty noisy barrel...crying daily for freedom from being dominated by others politically, militarily etc. Thinkers indeed. Ain't got time for that childish crap.

Answer the question: How do you expect to insert a referendum clause in the constitution when you require approval by 2/3 of the parliament in 2/3 of the states while you are busy insulting and spewing vile hatred at them daily?

(The only other alternative to your secession is through an armed struggle which you are certainly not ready for.)

How do you then get Biafra?

How do you then get Biafra? I still don't understand why this should be an issue. Getting a 2/3rd of votes for this should be easy since ya'l hate igbos and you would want us to leave. Or don't you guys want igbos to leave your naija for you?

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..*hands him a hanky*..kindly your wipe tears and swerve please, its too early for the tears and lamentations oozing from you..Your frustrations are just beginning.

...says the person begging for freedom without the faintest idea of how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by wristbangle: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Until you come down to Onitsha to clear your goods then Ship it to Ogbomosho you will know what's marginalisation

When the FG relocates its Parastatals to Enugu and you journey to there fro Ekiti just to get Yellow Fever fore for travelling abroad then you ll know what's marginalisation.

When a railway is being crisscrossed the length and breadth of the country while your region is not captured and a Yoruba Senator dares to say that it will be done subsequently.

When you are called 5% by your so called President

I am against the yoruba senator who mentioned the rail project should be postponed at SE region. Infrastructural development should encompass all regions in the country.

However, the conditions Mynd44 listed to seek your referendum will be the best option but as it stands none has even taken that bold step starting from your regional reps to IPOB/MASSOB/BIM associations.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by caleboxylic: 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

1. There is a port in PHC tried using it? When was the last time the FG built any port? Have you seen the road that leads to the port sef?
Two new ports are coming to Lagos, none is being built by the FG. NONE! Why havent states been able to makes these things available? What happened to the Ibaka sea port? Why didn't Abia state invest and buy off some land, buy a terminl to run it. Why havent the state governors gone to look for investors to build on? Lagos needed a briddge to link Lekki and Ikoyi, she built it. The south east needed a second bridge a cross the Niger and did nothing. A bridge Anambr and Delta could have built……oh and plese dont mention trash about how they dont have FG support. The same FG raised hell against Fashola and the bridge

2. What you need are hubs. These should be what the senators fight for. Ask these agencies to have offices in such area. Do you think people in Kogi find it easy to go get em in Lagos? Every Nigerian is marginalised hence why emotional blackmail wont work

3. Please go look at the path of the railway again. The SE is well included. That a senator is dumb and not study it is not my fault.

As for the 5% statement, he said as a human being he might be tempted to give those who gave him 97% vote more attention than those who gave him 5% BUT because we have a constitution, he has to follow that constitution

How old are you? Do you know what onne port is called? That port is only for equipment and tools. You don't dare import any goods from there unless you want to waste your hard earned resources.
Pls do you know FG equity in those new ports ( badagry and lekki)? Do you know that lekki deep seaport is yet to start bc FG has not paid their counterpart fund?

On the railway, they are talking only about the western corridor that will pass through the major towns in northwest and southwest with a branch route to Onitsha. Why didn't it they deem it fit to carry the eastern corridor that will pass all the major towns in the east along is the question because we are all going to pay for the project.

Finally, Biafra actualization does not anyway affect Yoruba land. I don't know why you people are against Biafra. The only thing my colleague told me is that west has no gas to power their industrial estates. Nothing stops west from buying gas from the east just like eastern/western Europe are buying from Russia.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fabre4: 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:
We humans are selective in the messages we listen to.

Stop twisting the issue and answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Sweetguy25: 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
Just observing

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
1. The Constitution has always been amendable so I wonder where you got that idea of forbidden clauses from.

2 &3. You should have appointed representatives that are aligned to IPOB ideals then, though its not too late as you can do that in 2019. As it stands, your legally recognized representatives are the ones you elected in accordance with the electoral laws.

4. What point are you struggling to make here? The majority of your people made their democratic choices of representatives on election day so what's undemocratic about that?

5. That's your issue, it's your responsibility to convince them whether or not to align with IPOB. The bottom line is that your representatives (whether IPOB, PDP, CNN or PHCN) are responsible for tabling the amendment bill before the National Assembly and lobby to garner the required 2/3 votes from the North/West/SS to enable the inclusion of the referendum clause.

6. Even if you bury yourselves 6 feet deep, the fact remains that until the constitution is amended to allow for a referendum, the FG is powerless to conduct one. Furthermore boycotting elections have never been grounds for declaring a SOE and never will.

7. Though a signatory to the UN charter, the UN is powerless to force Nigeria to act unconstitutionally because it is a clear violation of its sovereignty (which is protected by the same charter).

8. Which one is socially forced again? Get serious.

The bottom line here is that you can ONLY get Biafra either through tact/diplomacy that will enable the required constitutional amendment for a referendum, or through armed confrontation. The choice is yours. Shalom.

KratosCorp:
1. You agree that the constitution did NOT expressely forbid referendum. Good.

2. If you think that the senators and governors are the power brokers in the east let them try to persuade people to shut down their various businesses for a whole day and let's see the rate of compliance.

3. The fact that IPOB has bigger influence on the MAJORITY of the people means that they are the ACTUAL representative of the people.

4. Democracy is government of the people, by the people and for the people - NOT the FEW elites.

5. By the time that bunch of few elites/politicians gets it, (the fact that IPOB has become the actual power broker) they won't need to be told to align.

6. Failing to align, then both regional and federal elections will get boycotted the way businesses were shut down today. And the FG will either have to declare a region-wide state of emergency or conduct a referendum.

7. In either of the two cases in point 6, plus potential escalations by possible counters, the UN and other foreign bodies will have legitimacy to intervene based on binding treaties on Nigeria.

Finally, if the active soldier and millitary dictator - IBB - could be socially forced to hastely and freely hand-over the power that was never freely given to him by anyone, then that should tell you how forcible an organized social force can get - even under a fullblown and legitimate dictatorship - how much more in a democratic system which you now claim to have.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
izombie:

Nope, your reps will have to lobby to gain the 2/3 of votes from the people you have been insulting, denigrating, threatening and blackmailing.

What I know for sure is that it would be much easier to convince them if you restrict your bid to your 5 ibo majority states.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kingzizzy: 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

2. The constitution is the supreme reference in the affairs of Nigeria so you have no choice than to abide by it or have it amended. How do you intend to convince the required 2/3 to vote in favour of your referendum amendment when you're busy insulting, blackmailing, threatening and spewing hatred at them daily through your agitation?

Awaiting your civil response.

No one is going to go to your Nigerian assembly to get referendum. Besides this being a complete waste of time (no Nigerian National assembly is going to vote to either have a referendum or let Igbos go) why would Igbos be going to a national assembly for their freedom when nobody went to the same national assembly to include Igbos in Nigeria? Which national assembly did Lugard go to in other to inckude Igbos in Nigeria. If nobody can tell us then it means that Igbos are being held hostage

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by foura: 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
An afonja that doesn't drink hydraulic soup has spoken, his brain is still intact
.u just like to abuse somebody,igbo state are govern by the ibos but can u compare the achieve of awolowo with zik or ojukwu with obj or the best of ibo govn with ambode pls we are not mate if u want to go pls go we have not to mis than your okrika cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

No one is going to go to your Nigerian assembly to get referendum. Besides this being a complete waste of time (no Nigerian National assembly is going to vote to either have a referendum or let Igbos go) why would Igbos be going to a national assembly for their freedom when nobody went to the same national assembly to include Igbos in Nigeria? Which national assembly did Lugard go to in other to inckude Igbos in Nigeria. If nobody can tell us then it means that Igbos are being held hostage

Ok, so you don't want to go to the NA to get the referendum clause inserted because you think its a waste of time.

Why is this? Because you failed to employ tact and diplomacy in your agitation and thought you could insult your way to freedom? See why IPOB has been repeatedly called a tactless organization of emotional beings?

So with a referendum out of the question...how do you intend to achieve your dream country? Armed confrontation?

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by vagabondMynd44: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
It is very simple.. because they will die off from hardship and starvation.

Or how do you think they lost the war? They ran out of food supplies and they are landlocked.
shey dem wan fly go pack food for themselves ni or do business at their "enemies" border

Igbos don't learn really. They can't survive up to 5 years without Nigeria but they are too sentimental to realize that

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kingzizzy: 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Ok, so you don't want to go to the NA to get the referendum clause inserted because you think its a waste of time.

Why is this? Because you failed to employ tact and diplomacy in your agitation and thought you could insult your way to freedom? See why IPOB has been repeatedly called a tactless organization of emotional beings?

So with a referendum out of the question...how do you intend to achieve your dream country? Armed confrontation?

I never said a referendum is out of the question, I only said we are not going to the national assembly to get it. We will still hold a referendum but it will be independent of the National Assembly.

The argument here is since nobody went to the national assembly to create Nigeria, then nobody needs to go to national assembly to disintegrate Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GameGod(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd stop taking that Kathmandu serious. He's a known troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 / Borno Government To Seize 7 UN Properties Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.