Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju (8082 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 3:59pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

I never said a referendum is out of the question, I only said we are not going to the national assembly to get it. We will still hold a referendum but it will be independent of the National Assembly.

The argument here is since nobody went to the national assembly to create Nigeria, then nobody needs to go to national assembly to disintegrate Nigeria.

SMH, this in bold is a shame on intelligence of Biafrans. I really pity you guys!!! It so frustrating for you at this point.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GameGod(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
Nature8:

Teach him more bae.. cheesy
He's a guy grin he added f to his profile to get gullible followers and it seems to be working.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 4:02pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

I never said a referendum is out of the question, I only said we are not going to the national assembly to get it. We will still hold a referendum but it will be independent of the National Assembly.

The argument here is since nobody went to the national assembly to create Nigeria, then nobody needs to go to national assembly to disintegrate Nigeria.

So how do you intend to amend the constitution to insert a referendum clause which is currently not included? Or do you think an unconstitutional referendum is possible?
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kingzizzy: 4:04pm On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

SMH, this in bold is a shame on intelligence of Biafrans. I really pity you guys!!! It so frustrating for you at this point.

Oh yes, and if you have no superior argument the shut your mouth.

IPOB is simply de-amalgamating Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 4:04pm On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

grin grin just allow him, we are all students in the school of life.

At least he will learn something today and they can be more tactful in their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 4:06pm On May 30, 2017
You are really very funny. Who ammended the constitution in order to create the South South geo-political zone? And who wrote the constitution you talk about?

I actually do not have time for this your back and forth. All you can do is WATCH, and watch some more. You have zero stakes to tell IPOB or Igbos how to conduct their political affairs. You can only watch and mock and then watch some more. That's all.

And I would also warn you to mind this your drum of war. It's getting too loud and noisy. You guys have not defeated BH in 9 years despite their illegitimacy and amorality - even though it was your creation.

So be careful what you wish for.

#Peace

fulanimafia:
1. The Constitution has always been amendable so I wonder where you got that idea of forbidden clauses from.

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Eazybay(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Right after you insulted me. See why people dont take you seriously?

You don't even believe they are marginalized? Just because they travel to do biz in every other state.. If you read dis carefully does it not sound lame to u? Do u realize they are endangered 'species' in the Northern region u claim dey are currently doing business?

Meanwhile you guys keep repeating same cliché,
The East should hold their leaders responsible
Niger Deltans should hold their leaders responsible

How about the almajiris in the North? The endangered species in d North central region? Those parts of the South West still galloping backwards? Who should they hold responsible?

This shii ain't working, if they want to go, it's for your own good. The govt should shed some weight IMO

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

Oh yes, and if you have no superior argument the shut your mouth.

IPOB is simply de-amalgamating Nigeria

I understand how you feel and its quite frustrating. The question is the path of this de-amalgating? Trust me, i can't wait to see your back honestly but it has to be with the least damage to existing cordial relationship (where/if there is any)

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by honeychild(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

What I know for sure is that it would be much easier to convince them if you restrict your bid to your 5 ibo majority states.

Exactly what I was thinking today. Biafrans just choose to blind themselves to the simple truth that the minority tribes will never be willing to form a country where they can be easily oppressed by the igbo majority.

I was asking an IPOB member earlier on today in Port Harcourt if he really expects an Ikwerre man who is living off the rent he gets from an "abandoned property" to willingly enter a country in which the owners of the said property are the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by nigerdeltaaa: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
tell us

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 4:22pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:

You are really very funny. Who ammended the constitution in order to create the South South geo-political zone? And who wrote the constitution you talk about?

I actually do not have time for this your back and forth. All you can do is WATCH, and watch some more. You have zero stakes to tell IPOB or Igbos how to conduct their political affairs. You can only watch and mock and then watch some more. That's all.

And I would also warn you to mind this your drum of war. It's getting too loud and noisy. You guys have not defeated BH in 9 years despite their illegitimacy and amorality - even though it was your creation.

So be careful what you wish for.

#Peace

I see you've run out of answers, but bear in mind that there are only 2 possible ways to get Biafra - by diplomacy or armed confrontation.

GEJ failed to defeat Boko Haram due to corruption and lack of political will, PMB defeated BH in their most dominant stronghold in less than 2 years as they are no longer in Sambisa or able to launch spectacular attacks/hold territory. All you hear about are guerrilla attacks through suicide bombing and lone wolf attacks which is a global phenomenon, the latest being in Manchester.

If however you would like to test your military prowess, be assured that Nigeria (and its western allies if need be) will not shy away from bringing it to your doorsteps.

Be wise and think with your brains not balls. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Nope, your reps will have to lobby to gain the 2/3 of votes from the people you have been insulting, denigrating, threatening and blackmailing.

What I know for sure is that it would be much easier to convince them if you restrict your bid to your 5 ibo majority states.

That is the part of the agenda they fear most and the reason they easily get irritated and become highly intolerant and insulting.
It mean being completely landlocked and at the mercy of people they had very bad relationship with.
Honestly speaking if there should be any tribe in reality to be defending One Nigeria, it should be Igbo, the opportunity they have in Nigeria will be difficult to replicate in a landlocked region of Biafra, but then what do I know ?

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kingzizzy: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

So how do you intend to amend the constitution to insert a referendum clause which is currently not included? Or do you think an unconstitutional referendum is possible?

You still dont get? As far as IPOB are concerned, Nigeria remains the fraudulent creation of the British and the various ethnic groups such as Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni etc were all ambushed into Nigeria by Lord Lugard.

The situation we have here is that of kidnapping. Nigeria is a 103 year old kidnapping case and IPOB is on a rescue mission to free some of tbose who were kidnapped in 1914 and held hostage. Can you imagine a situation where a kidnapper is asking the hostage for referendum?

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
honeychild:

Exactly what I was thinking today. Biafrans just choose to blind themselves to the simple truth that the minority tribes will never be willing to form a country where they can be easily oppressed by the igbo majority.

I was asking an IPOB member earlier on today in Port Harcourt if he really expects an Ikwerre man who is living off the rent he gets from an "abandoned property" to willingly enter a country in which the owners of the said property are the majority.

Lol @ bolded cheesy

The choices are theirs to make, and consequences theirs to bear.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

You still dont get? As far as IPOB are concerned, Nigeria remains the fraudulent creation of the British and the various ethnic groups such as Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni etc were all ambushed into Nigeria by Lord Lugard.

The situation we have here is that of kidnapping. Nigeria is a 103 year old kidnapping case and IPOB is on a rescue mission to free some of tbose who were kidnapped in 1914 and held hostage. Can you imagine a situation where a kidnapper is asking the hostage for referendum?

grin

When will you guys ever take yourselves seriously?

So whats the solution?

Attack Britain for colonizing your ancestors and inserting them in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

You only got this holy revelation after GEJ was defeated

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kingzizzy: 4:45pm On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

You only got this holy revelation after GEJ was defeated

Not really, MASSOB was there long before GEJ came along. All IPOB did was take Biafra to next level.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
kingzizzy:

Not really, MASSOB was there long before GEJ came along. All IPOB did was take Biafra to next level.

Show me one single post from Kingsizzy prior 2015 election asking for Biafra. Let start from there

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
GameGod:
Mynd stop taking that Kathmandu serious. He's a known troll.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by IgboSubmarine: 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:
We humans are selective in the messages we listen to.

I have gone through all yours post from page one to four but never saw anyone in which you gave one reason why Biafrans should not go

How many times did you write jamb?

A piece of advice for you

Pls, stick to the question next time.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by IgboSubmarine: 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

Show me one single post from Kingsizzy prior 2015 election asking for Biafra. Let start from there

Stop begging for unity

Are you a beggar

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Stop begging for unity

Are you a beggar

Unintelligent ipob

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by rainylad(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

I see you've run out of answers, but bear in mind that there are only 2 possible ways to get Biafra - by diplomacy or armed confrontation.

GEJ failed to defeat Boko Haram due to corruption and lack of political will, PMB defeated BH in their most dominant stronghold in less than 2 years as they are no longer in Sambisa or able to launch spectacular attacks/hold territory. All you hear about are guerrilla attacks through suicide bombing and lone wolf attacks which is a global phenomenon, the latest being in Manchester.

If however you would like to test your military prowess, be assured that Nigeria (and its western allies if need be) will not shy away from bringing it to your doorsteps.

Be wise and think with your brains not balls. Peace.

..Why dont you shut up and watch!...Which Nigerian military and her 'allies'?...you lots are jokers of epic proportions..

..Nigeria is at cross-roads and will go down..by any means necessary...You can book-mark that.

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by DocHMD: 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
ProWalker:

Unintelligent ipob
Why did you run away from me last time? grin
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by ProWalker: 6:19pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Why did you run away from me last time? grin

No everyone is jobless you know? NL don't pay me neither I'm a pay per post miscreant like you
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 30, 2017
Adeyanju is a learner nobody insults Biafra, people only reciprocate hate and recriminations with same.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by vantage001: 6:36pm On May 30, 2017
honeychild:

If the south-south wants to remain on their own, then that is their choice.
I actually want it that way. I hope IPOB see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mujtahida: 6:53pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Empty noisy barrel...crying daily for freedom from being dominated by others politically, militarily etc. Thinkers indeed. Ain't got time for that childish crap.

Answer the question: How do you expect to insert a referendum clause in the constitution when you require approval by 2/3 of the parliament in 2/3 of the states while you are busy insulting and spewing vile hatred at them daily?

(The only other alternative to your secession is through an armed struggle which you are certainly not ready for.)

How do you then get Biafra?

So if they insult the rest of Nigeria, if they display crudity and deride those they should be in rapprochement with, their punishment would be for the rest of Nigeria to hold them and say ' if only you had not insulted us, we would have let you guys go' Is that the logic?

Disaster, that is what Nigeria is. This what our combined politics of ethnic stupidity, myopic leadership, corruption and injustice has brought upon all of us. It's either they go or they stay. Simple. Even their collective wills and determination will override the constitution.

They've been hungry for a dream and they've found their own. Nigeria has denied all of us our dreams. This guys have resurrected an old dream. Can the dream be aborted?
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by cktheluckyman: 7:13pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Are you aware there is no provision for a referendum in the constitution?

How do you then expect the FG to 'organize' the referendum?
Was there provision for Nigerian independence in the British constitution when they granted independence to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu like...

Buhari is COMING ..........

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 7:58pm On May 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Was there provision for Nigerian independence in the British constitution when they granted independence to Nigeria

Nigeria was a COLONY, hence no need for "constitutional provision" when it was granted independence.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

So if they insult the rest of Nigeria, if they display crudity and deride those they should be in rapprochement with, their punishment would be for the rest of Nigeria to hold them and say ' if only you had not insulted us, we would have let you guys go' Is that the logic?

That is the consequence of lack of diplomacy and tact. It's not a "punishment" but karma at work.

Are you in support of undiplomatic crudity, threats, blackmail and unwarranted antagonism towards the Nigerian state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 / Borno Government To Seize 7 UN Properties Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.