Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Let Pray For The People Of Haiti - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Pray For The People Of Haiti (1497 Views)

Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics) / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Pray For The People Of Haiti by AbuZola3(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
I frown in arabic

Red crescent is not for turkey, it is an almagamation of islamic countries
Re: Let Pray For The People Of Haiti by ttruth(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

I frown in arabic
Red crescent is not for turkey, it is an almagamation of islamic countries

If you like frown in chinese or in latin. What I am saying is that it is only Turkey that is in Haiti period. Not all Turkish are muslim anyway.
Re: Let Pray For The People Of Haiti by GODSON2009(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
t.truth:

If you like frown in chinese or in latin. What I am saying is that it is only Turkey that is in Haiti period. Not all Turkish are muslim anyway.
#
dont let him put you on the offensive,ask him what the symbol means and u ll see him and his people including their GODfather olabowale scuttle for cover
Re: Let Pray For The People Of Haiti by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

Why are muslims not participating in the relief effort for the people of Haiti ?

It seems all Islamist are good at is violence, butchering and slaying at slight provocation  embarassed
dats islam 4u.The founder moved round with his sword 24/7 during his lifetime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adulterer For Adulteress? Islamic Perspective Please / The Most Expensive Mahr You Have Ever Witnessed At A Nikkah / Let's Islamize Nigeria Too! Ebulition Of An Ultra-conservative 'salafist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.