Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team (29485 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Alex Iwobi Joins The #inmyfeelingschallenge And It’s Hilarious (video) / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by BLACKdagger: 12:06pm On May 30, 2017
Good
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by AustineCJ: 12:06pm On May 30, 2017
Iheanacho,Iwobi,Ndidi,Moses,Kayode,Isaac success,Alampasu,Onazi,Musa etc with playing time to most of them Nigeria is set to Dominate Africa....they r all on dre early 20s
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Akaujaa(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
Mtcheww! Super eagles that cannot beat little, ordinary and unknown Corsica, that one na super eagles?
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
My Baby Boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gosh i love football players
U love the players or their money?

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by bigsmoke2(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

See you mouth why can't you love teachers grin
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by toseen7: 12:37pm On May 30, 2017
oviejnr:
sad
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by toseen7: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Moses,mikel, iwobi,ihenachor, musa, ighalo ndidi, success. The future looks bright for the eagles. The likes of dele Ali and Ross barkley will regret not choosing us as they will miss out on several silverware in the near future just like the likes of agbolahor n Co
Ross Barkley?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Momoh7(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
Babysho:
This squad I see here no fit pass Round of 16 for World Cup, no be swear.

P.S : God punish Glo ooooo. I was suppose to be FTC. How many years on NL now..
Maybe I should switch to Airtel..
glo na bastard
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by kolafolabi(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
Babysho:
This squad I see here no fit pass Round of 16 for World Cup, no be swear.

P.S : God punish Glo ooooo. I was suppose to be FTC. How many years on NL now..
Maybe I should switch to Airtel..

There starting is good though, I pray their end will not be catarstrophe. On whether we will not pass round of 16, I suggest we qualify first before that.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Akinz0126(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2017
Chai most of this 9ja players are bench warmers in dere respective clubs iwobi sef can't remember last tym he feature for gunners .
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by slex(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2017
what?ross barkeley ??

That guy doesnt look like a half caste at all but TRUE his Dad and even his grand-dad are Nigerians.

Shocking !!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Nizguy(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

really? in that case am not far from u, am handsome and I play good football
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by goshen26: 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
What are they preparing for?

Is our next world cup qualifier match around the corner?

Modified:

They have a friendly against Togo cum June 1st

All the best Eagles
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Humility017(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Foreign accented people have taken over Nigerian television, the same thing seems to be happening in our national team. I pity people who were born in Nigeria.
so they should be left out of the team...
because they were born and groomed abroad?
I can't get the rationale for your assertion...
rather than advocate for the best to be taken in respective of their place of birth, tribe or upbringing
you're talking about foreign pros...
guess you made them foreign and not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by DauraDullardo(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

You can't be whoring around every footballer... Have some self-respect. Last night it was Sylvester Igboun, today you've shifted base to Alex Iwobi. By the way, have you seen his girlfriend? Do you honestly fancy your chances? Can you compete?

When are you going to start crushing on Abia Warriors players?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Jonbold(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You can't be whoring around every footballer... Have some self-respect. Last night it was Sylvester Igboun, today you've shifted base to Alex Iwobi. By the way, have you seen his girlfriend? Do you honestly fancy your chances? Can you compete?

When are you going to start crushing on Abia Warriors players?
You deserve a medal!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by kherington: 3:55pm On May 30, 2017
ProfTeaa:
Cool. Wish them all the best. Naija for life.

Say NO the pipe dream called Biafra.

One Nigeria!
I approve your post
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by dacovajnr: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
Akaujaa:
Mtcheww! Super eagles that cannot beat little, ordinary and unknown Corsica, that one na super eagles?
Corsica cum pick ball? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by joekine: 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
ProfTeaa:

One Nigeria!
All hail Biafra.....Na Biafran men full super eagles
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by Rossikki: 4:39pm On May 30, 2017
AustineCJ:
Iheanacho,Iwobi,Ndidi,Moses,Kayode,Isaac success,Alampasu,Onazi,Musa etc with playing time to most of them Nigeria is set to Dominate Africa....they r all on dre early 20s
You forgot the Baba of them all......Henry Onyekuru.
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by MrCEO69(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2017
ProfTeaa:

One Nigeria!
WHY?
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team by babapressy(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.