Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke (52311 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Otradearena: 1:00pm On May 30, 2017
His tym was up in joor
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Emassive(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2017
Rip...! Take care... Spend our loot in the abroad sir
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by ndukwondukwo(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
All these probing will not bring him back to life........All i have to say is RIP to the dead.
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by 36STATES: 1:04pm On May 30, 2017
manchester1:
allow this dead man's spirit to rest
Kaybaba5:
whether we like it or not, everybody is going to die, either through one means or the other................

God should please protect us all.....................
AkupeMBANO:
Allow the dead rest in peace

Really bush people.
It is for the sake of truth and to learn the lesson and to prevent such error from happening again.
We don't want another Adeleke drama to occur, that's why they spend money to get to the bottom
of the problem.

I don't know whether you guys finished primary school at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by mactolf: 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
Abeg aiiow dis man 2 slep well 4 him grave biko.
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
ndukwondukwo:
All these probing will not bring him back to life........All i have to say is RIP to the dead.
but the truth has to be told so an innocent person wouldnt suffer the blame, some said a commissioner poisoned his food and wanted her head...africans
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by SalamRushdie: 1:14pm On May 30, 2017
Credible report they are very right .. over 60 years + half bottle of remy Martin + Diazepam + Analgin na death straight

1 Like

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by VeniJu: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
Ekakamba:
Nurse Alfred Aderibigbe don enter....
Enter where or enter wetin?
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by MayhorE(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
how many times will they reveal what kills him?
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by ashawopikin(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2017
Kaybaba5:
whether we like it or not, everybody is going to die, either through one means or the other................

God should please protect us all.....................
not everybody
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
After how long!
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by leofab(f): 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
Hausnted
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by able20(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2017
Mandesz:
who killed bola Ige?
who killed abiola?

afonja & assassination & propaganda are like 1,2,&3

Add A. Olufunso Williams
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by eliwa47(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2017
Coroner ko corolla ni! long hisses!
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Godwin43801: 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
36STATES:

Really bush people.
It is for the sake of truth and to learn the lesson and to prevent such error from happening again.
We don't want another Adeleke drama to occur, that's why they spend money to get to the bottom
of the problem.

There's a large number of agberos on here using cheap Chinese android phones and awoof data.

1 Like

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Niyisunday: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
This man is a theif, please do not subscribe or call the number on the slip.
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Waspy(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
The question is, Does the family agree with the government on this report and the way the content was handled??
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by cobsol(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2017
COOLDK:
Only God knows. There's no smoke without fire.
Either Poison or Anagelsic overdoze, Adeleke is gone.

No more Political Aspirations
No more meeting
No more ambitions
No more defection to other party
No more Allowances
No more Pension
No more Influences

But you know what? Only he knows his state right now (Either good or bad).

You and I will also be in thesame state one day! It might be sooner or later.

Only the goods or bad deeds we left behind will speak for us.

Life is vanity!
All is vanity my brother.

1 Like

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by donttouch: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
Who doesn't know that the man is on drugs. Abi the family wan use the nurse cover face?
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
36STATES:

Really bush people.
of the problem.

Nama
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Supadupaman(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2017
Ahmed99:
hmmmn anyway i just pray his soul find peace with God

Dairy of Low Income Earner!!!!
As his fufu and Egusi soup was almost ready for
lunch , a Lizard on the wall fell into the soup in
dis recession .
He angrily searched through the soup and found
the Lizard still alive. He held it in his hand and
raised it . He licked all its body covered by the
well prepared soup.
After he has licked everything, he threw the Lizard
away and said "naked you came into my soup
and naked you shall go, Nonsense"
Chai.. This guy fit kill pesn ooo.. Lwkmd
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by winj3: 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
waste of state money
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Ahmed99: 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
Supadupaman:
Chai.. This guy fit kill pesn ooo.. Lwkmd
lol
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Obaf1(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
It's hilarious how people rush to blame 1. African JuJu & 2. Drs' incompetence on deaths.

Saw 100s of comments on that lady who died during childbirth after the husband had paid for caesarean section (CS).

So many Nairaland Drs came to condemn and crucify the Drs.

Was there medical negligence? Maybe YES...Maybe NO.

My point in that article and this is / was - the best person to affirm / exonerate negligence is a coroner / the Medical Council.

They have the requisite level of expertise.

RIP to Adeleke. In PEACE / In PIECES (depends on how he lived);;;;;NICE 1;;;;;;;;;;; NOBODY FIT dogde IKU
Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by Ovamboland(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
All these things wia una dey do nah rubbish. If God wants him alive nothing can kill him not even overdose and if God wants him dead nothing can stop it. God owns our life. All glory to him.

See backward mentality, no wonder Africa remains a dark continent. But you will follow to take vaccine, yet spewing rubbish to the gullible minds that taking precautions is useless

1 Like

Re: Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke by DeRay98(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
Ovamboland:

See backward mentality, no wonder Africa remains a dark continent. But you will follow to take vaccine, yet spewing rubbish to the gullible minds that taking precautions is useless

I tire oh, na this kind people go dey shout " why 70+ yrs old still rule us" when they reason far below their uneducated grandparents generation.
Money wey dem take pay this one school fees na waste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.