Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) (52292 Views)

Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
President Buhari today appointed Maj.-Gen. T.Y. Buratai – Chief of Army Staff.

The new Chief of Army Staff, Buratai hails from Borno State.

He was, until his new appointment, the Commander of the Multinational Joint Task Force which has its headquarters in Ndjamena.

He has previously served as Commander of the Nigerian Army’s 2nd Brigade in Port Harcourt and Commander of the Nigerian Army School of Infantry in Jaji, Kaduna State.

https://www.nairaland.com/2448835/buhari-names-new-service-chiefs

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/620614359253958657

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by buygala(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok

All hail General Burantashi The Nigerian Spartacus... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news.....

The Olosho I slept with yesterday seized a condom full of my spermm because I am still owing her #500 sad .... Please advise me..... Is my spermm safe? sad

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by thaoriginator: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
See how dis gala man spoil my runs sha

Na for inside hold up u dey browse?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by sim37(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
isoke
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Today is my birthday, please ladies and gentlemen in the house, show some love by wishing me happy birthday with your comments and your likes, thanks its your boy Jealous Prince aka Prince charming... Tanx

*Tnx frnds... God bless u all as u join me in celebrating at a special day like dis, so u ll also b remembered.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
This General is not smilling at all, chaiii see face, reminds me of Alex Usifo

Boko boys dun die finish for this man hand, i guess this is really and truely the end of boko haram, well done PMB, in as much am a die hard fan of GEJ i don't tink i should b bias in this one, because indeed the Apc are very right on this one Gej was indeed clueless, only if he had appointed a confirm and ready to serve the nation Coas and Cods, boko haram would have bcum a tin of the past so many years ago, unlike some drunkards like Leiu Gen Kenneth Minima and Alex Badah which he appointed...smh

17 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by funlord(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin He looks like a nigga that loves to make terrorists DIE HARD! My kind of guy! Leggo!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bakila: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Face looks serious enough for the job.

25 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Brimmie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice!!
No more Belle Warriors!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmm....he looks vicious... lipsrsealed

Congrats though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by majamajic(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
The guy dey mean shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Dragonking: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bokohaari weldone!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by aminho(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
my hometown nigga

2 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Olofintoto(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
omo see im eyes

2 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by DoubleFaith(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
God's guidance General...

8 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by henchamb(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
show us his belle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by oladele97: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
good to hear you hail from borno......u need to end insurgency in your home town

8 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Clueless sergent , sorry generator, no general.

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by valencia25(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
This guy is not smiling at all... Remind me of Rambo!

Kill them all....

Check my signature if you want to Download large files and also Surf the internet without subscribing!

5 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by ajealadick(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
See a raw and real soldier whose only wish is did fighting. Boko Haram has just entered the last bus.

17 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by asumo12: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol247 grin grin grin
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Cooljoe1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is this the ''messiah'' we have been waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wait
This one na real infantry soldiers
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Aare2050(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
This Was the same post he promised me. or is it that the op make some mistake?
Buhari, Where my post? don't let me ask you for the second time o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by grabs(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
O boy see face. This na real old soldier never die.

1 Like

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by wasak(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
G
Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcome General...please you have only one immediate responsibility...Finish Bokoharam!!
May God you serve be with you, uphold you and grant you quick success.
God bless you General.

4 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by unknown87: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
ok

All hail General Burantashi... The slayer of Boko Haram smiley

In other news....

LMAO!!!! at Burantashi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by Saheed9: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
omo see face, reminds me of Alex Osifo.

3 Likes

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by bignene(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
die hard general. Boko boys in trouble,hope he has relocated to Borno,thank God he is frm Borno state,he does nt need anybody to show him around

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) by aminho(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
my home town nigga

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.