Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? (1236 Views)

Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by dapsonlou(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2017
As Much As the Protest is a Good Idea to Show the Strength of IPOB, What Was gain by this Protest. Iya Amara that needs to Sell her Akara in Other to put food on the table and pay off some debt was denied the opportunity to go and sell her Products. Shyboy who depend on the little change he adds on the spare his boss Employed him to sell, will defiantly Go Hungry that day. I can Go on and on with Different Example. A peaceful Match to the State house Would have been better, With massive crowd. Just my Opinion.

By the Way we are going to Suffer this Buhari economy Together, IPOB can reapply for Igboxit in 2023. Lol
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by tolugar: 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
They do it with love not for gain.

What will be the disadvantage if the igbos brake out of Nigeria.

And if there is non, why not allow them to go.

The hatred and killing is too much

I was surprised as well happy as the sit @ home is going and the massive compliance.

Leading a match to the staTe House will lead to violence which every party is trying to avoid.

7 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by tribalistseun: 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:
As Much As the Protest is a Good Idea to Show the Strength of IPOB, What Was gain by this Protest. Iya Amara that needs to Sell her Akara in Other to put food on the table and pay off some debt was denied the opportunity to go and sell her Products. Shyboy who depend on the little change he adds on the spare his boss Employed him to sell, will defiantly Go Hungry that day. I can Go on and on with Different Example. A peaceful Match to the State house Would have been better, With massive crowd. Just my Opinion.

By the Way we are going to Suffer this Buhari economy Together, IPOB can reapply for Igboxit in 2023. Lol

Afonjas always drinking panadol for someone else headache. Unity beggers

13 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by senatorizyking(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

A peaceful match to the state house in Nigeria again ?

You want these untrained soldiers to start displaying their Strength by shooting unarmed civilians once again...

6 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Ngokafor(f): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by sekundosekundo: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

Cry me a lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by kingzizzy: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

Why are you drinking paracetamol over another persons pains? Eh Afonja?

7 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by BininKingdom: 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
dapsonlou:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

....You lots act and behave like children,for real..

...See how you are talking about hunger,amara,blablabla just because some people decided to sit at home for ONE day to remember their fallen heroes.

...I can bet my last card you are Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Otradearena: 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by igwebuike01: 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
how IPOB confuse haters

1 Like

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by chemystery: 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

What is a one day sit-at-home for a great nation that bounced back and waxing stronger after a 3 year civil war?

IPOB rather be a hungry rich man than a well fed slave

6 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Agumbankembu: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
Sit-at-home is one of the civil disobedience acts recognized worldwide and accepted by UN, in order to enforce your agitations.

This is 3rd sit-at-home since May 2015, and this is the biggest of them all.

It means more People are accepting the msg.

What it means for the government, is that they aren't in control to a large extent of the narrative.

Ask questions, actions like these send strong message to any government world over.

The reason FG sent soldiers to be patrolling the streets is to find if the order will be physically enforced, but alas, no single soul.came out to force people to stay back.

Read up bro, believe me when I tell you that office of the NSA is typing up his briefings now to the office of the presidency. You may not believe, but it is the fact.

9 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
ipob members in India

3 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by reptile1: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
dapsonlou:

Did anyone of the aforementioned beg u for food?
Can't u drink your hydraulic soup alone?

U can do better without having to share same country with igbos. Always mind your biz and leave biafrans to their fate.

8 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by dapsonlou(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
tribalistseun:

Clap for yourself, hope you can go and sell your Tokunbo Spark plugs today.
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by dapsonlou(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2017
chemystery:

What is a one day sit-at-home for a great nation that bounced back and waxing stronger after a 3 year civil war?

IPOB rather be a hungry rich man than a well fed slave

The Rich are never Hungry bro. Its the Poor that will always Suffer, the person who called for the Seat down will eat 3square meal and a bottle of Chilled wine in his Mansion. Where the Followers go Hungry because they did not have the opportunity to go out and make sales. Some people where only scared to come out, not because they are in support.
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Ganiyat72(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
dapsonlou:

The Rich are never Hungry bro. Its the Poor that will always Suffer, the person who called for the Seat down will eat 3square meal and a bottle of Chilled wine in his Mansion. Where the Followers go Hungry because they did not have the opportunity to go out and make sales. Some people where only scared to come out, not because they are in support.

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by dapsonlou(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
reptile1:

Did anyone of the aforementioned beg u for food?
Can't u drink your hydraulic soup alone?

U can do better without having to share same country with igbos. Always mind your biz and leave biafrans to their fate.

Are we related? Why would they come and ask me for food?
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by TheEastActivist: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
When you love something I believe you can make sacrifices...

Op check your social life

1 Like

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by dapsonlou(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2017
tribalistseun:

Afonja can only be Use for people from Ilorin not the Whole Yoruba Please.
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Molake94(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
tolugar:

They do it with love not for gain.

What will be the disadvantage if the igbos brake out of Nigeria.

And if there is non, why not allow them to go.

The hatred and killing is too much

I was surprised as well happy as the sit @ home is going and the massive compliance.

Leading a match to the staTe House will lead to violence which every party is trying to avoid.

If Truly truly, the East wants Biafra. Then You guys should tell those Easterners here in the West especially in Lagos to move back to the east. Am sure You guys don't need the permission of the Government to travel back to the East. When You guys go back to the East then we will know that You guys mean business. You can't eat Your cake and Have it
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by DocHMD: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Molake94:

If Truly truly, the East wants Biafra. Then You guys should tell those Easterners here in the West especially in Lagos to move back to the east. Am sure You guys don't need the permission of the Government to travel back to the East. When You guys go back to the East then we will know that You guys mean business. You can't eat Your cake and Have it

Ewedu gobbler, They don't have to move to the East, they already did that in 1967. They'll stand where they are so that if you attack them again, they won't have to cross ore to come break your head. grin grin

Your views are inconsequential. grin

2 Likes

Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by tolugar: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Molake94:

Have you ever thought the effect that movement will have in the way of life of you guys??
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Molake94(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedu gobbler, They don't have to move to the East, they already did that in 1967. They'll stand where they are so that if you attack them again, they won't have to cross ore to come break your head. grin grin

Your views are inconsequential. grin

Flatinoes slavery
You can't eat Ur cake and Have it, U guys should leave. Abi Ur imagery country is not big enough for U
Re: The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government? by Molake94(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2017
tolugar:

Have you ever thought the effect that movement will have in the way of life of you guys??

Sure it will surely be a good effect... Thank God for d sea

(1) (Reply)

PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan / Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo / Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.