Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan (1239 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by bankable: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Buhari, made this shocking disclosure on Monday evening, through the Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC, Itse Sagay, at the Conference on Promoting International Co-operation in Combating Illicit Financial Flows and Enhancing Asset Recovery, to Foster Sustainable Development, in Abuja.

Buhari Cries Out: I Will Never Forgive Those 2 Big Thieves, Obasanjo And Jonathan, Even In My Grave
He said: “What was not revealed, turned out to be far more mind boggling, including trillions squandered in fuel subsidy scam, billion arms purchase scam, hundreds of millions of dollars taken from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation by the former Minister, to bribe election officials in 2015, the list goes on.”

Recall, that Obasanjo, late Umaru Yar’Adua, and Jonathan, were the Presidents within the period under review.

More later..

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by GloriaNinja(f): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
embarassed MR BUHARI, ARE YOU NOT A SCAMMER TOO FOR PROMISING CHANGE TO NIGERIANS? POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

2 Likes

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Buahri = BUBU = BUBUonic Plague = Black Death by starvation
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians love those two THIEVES and hate you so much, bloody criminal of a president

1 Like

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by okoliexpress: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
bankable:
Buhari, made this shocking disclosure on Monday evening, through the Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC, Itse Sagay, at the Conference on Promoting International Co-operation in Combating Illicit Financial Flows and Enhancing Asset Recovery, to Foster Sustainable Development, in Abuja.

Buhari Cries Out: I Will Never Forgive Those 2 Big Thieves, Obasanjo And Jonathan, Even In My Grave
He said: “What was not revealed, turned out to be far more mind boggling, including trillions squandered in fuel subsidy scam, billion arms purchase scam, hundreds of millions of dollars taken from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation by the former Minister, to bribe election officials in 2015, the list goes on.”

Recall, that Obasanjo, late Umaru Yar’Adua, and Jonathan, were the Presidents within the period under review.

More later..
nonsense write up fill with incoherent blatant mischievously conceived BS

1 Like

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Where did he make this statement ? From. His sick leave? This article reeks of lies

1 Like

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed MR BUHARI, ARE YOU NOT A SCAMMER TOO FOR PROMISING CHANGE TO NIGERIANS? POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
see your head,
In a more serious note, is it a crime to promise and fail?
Ipod sef with their flat heads.
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by obonujoker(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see your head,
In a more serious note, is it a crime to promise and fail?
Ipod sef with their flat heads.

So you know Buhari has failed, and you still support him... is that not wickedness??
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
read carefully and understand so that you can

Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
THIS THREAD IS FAKE, FAKE NEWS.
SEUN, KINDLY CLOSE IT.
PLEASE CLOSE IT FOR ALLAH's SAKE.
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
THIS THREAD IS FAKE, FAKE NEWS.
SEUN, KINDLY CLOSE IT.
PLEASE CLOSE IT FOR ALLAH's SAKE.
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by sotall(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
ok
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by Toosure70: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
obj not your mate o
Re: PMB: I Will Never Forgive Those Two Big Thieves Obasanjo And Jonathan by ubongokon(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Nigerians love those two THIEVES and hate you so much, bloody criminal of a president
yes because u r one of whom Jesus referred to ' dat light has come but men prefer darkness rather than light ' repent from eating stolen money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ozubulu Massacre: The Hidden Truth Revealed Part 1 / We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) / 2019: Federal Government Gives Atiku’s Intels Three Months To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.