Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) (8794 Views)

Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2017
Marina is an area in Oron, in Akwa Ibom state, where a lot of Igbo Traders, do their trade, today being the famed Biafran sit at home, Oron is an area that has the highest concentration of Igbo traders, in Akwa Ibom state, with most selling boat engine spare part at the beach. and marina.
I was hoping to see them closedown their shops and mourn, but then your guess is as good as mind, All that noise about Biafra ends in Aba, and some Eastern states.
Being that if it were something we cared about, there would have atleast been some acts in solidarity, by atleast some sect of people. however, from Ikot Ekpene being a paper throw from This, to Oron being their business hub, Everything goes on as normal, as if nothing is happening, and yes to Us Akwa Ibomites, nothing is happening.

So I ask, are we going to be tied to a course we do not care about, are we going to be forced into some union because, some greedy guys, want us by fire and by force, so as to not only sap on our oil (something the plan is to take over from the north) and walk on us as carpet to get through to the coast.

Knowing Akwa Ibom as I do, I know that most Akwa Ibomite abhors the mention of Biafra, as we most times get tied up with we sharing no passion whatever with. A mention of the word Biafra in Ibom plaza the nerve centre of Aks, will get you in a heated confrontation,that you carry your to "Obio Unegher (Ibo land). as a bloody nose might ensue next.

However, there are very very few, Akwa Ibomites that give them a thought, but then that will be like 1 person in a gathering of 20 Akwa Ibomites.
Udua Itam(Itam Market) is booking
Plaza is still functioning at full capacity

To all Nigerians out there, they will come here and claim me as Af*nja, they will come here and claim to be Akwa Ibomites who love Biafra (ask them "atô añkáng úkèh)
But know this, We are not Biafra, we don't share in the dream, Philip Effiong after being left to fight and die, did the right thing, we above by his choice till whenever we want our Niger Delta Republic, We will never be used by any region.

WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS.. WE ARE NIGER DELTANS. WE ARE CITIZENS OF THE CREEKS.

Fellow Citizens of the Creeks, Share Pictures of your area to show to them that we are not in solidarity with them, we have our own Course.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by najoke: 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed come see o....these Biafuros can lie grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
Ette no mind dey...
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by ozowarac: 2:25pm On May 30, 2017
give us more Pictures.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
ozowarac:
give us more Pictures.
I uploaded 4 pictures the first time, just one showed. I uploaded 4 again the second time,just one showed

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by DocHMD: 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
ewedu muslims as usual claiming 'We SS' to claim Asaba, Uyo, Calabar hate Biafra.

Nothing can be more frustrating to an ewedu skulls than the success of IPOB and the heavy knock Biafrans give their coneskulls.

grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2017
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

let's get others pics on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by tribalistseun: 2:57pm On May 30, 2017
Ewedu people sef

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:
ewedu muslims as usual claiming 'We SS' to claim Asaba, Uyo, Calabar hate Biafra.

Nothing can be more frustrating to an ewedu skulls than the success of IPOB and the heavy knock Biafrans give their coneskulls.

grin grin

why do u guys always feel that anyone not with u, is Yoruba ?
méh udionghorke ndo atta atta Amanda Is on, Eyen Ibibio.
mmana, mkpon ke Oron..

I bet u can't understand that what I just wrote in my dialect, but u will be claiming...nonsense.

Ado ata atta ishi.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
Ewedu people sef

How can u guys be this delusional, mkpo ami Akpa owo idem..
nte ke ntoAkwaIbom, afo asuk atang Ndisimmeh..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by DocHMD: 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

why do u guys always feel that anyone not take with u, is Yoruba ?
méh udionghorke ndo atta atta Amanda Is on, Eyen Ibibio.
mmana, mkpon ke Oron..

I bet u can't understand that what I wrote in my dialect, but u can't will be claiming... Ado ata atta ishi.

Mr Ewedu You took those pictures yesterday for propaganda. No true son of Akwa Ibom wants to remain in nigerianistan where their fate is determined by the caliphate in cohort with ewedu muslims to the extent that he taunts Biafrans.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by igwebuike01: 3:04pm On May 30, 2017
PH is on lockdown, some shitty villages are looking for attention, who know Oron or whatever it is called

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr Ewedu You took those pictures yesterday for propaganda. No true son of Akwa Ibom wants to remain in nigerianistan where their fate is determined by the caliphate in cohort with ewedu muslims to the extent that he taunts Biafrans.

hahahahaha, you want a video ? with the date ? how can u guys be so delusional to not know dat Aks does not share in the dream.
if I go back to the market and beach to make a video you sent will say it was edited and Photoshop price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by chemystery: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
OP is either afonja or has been taking dosages of hydraulic soup lately under close supervision of an afonja

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by waledeji(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
I don't knw maybe eboes in Abuja are not i :Dpart of Biafra cus I have never seen or met anyone of them discussing about Biafria issues like the noise that is going on here cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by vagabondMynd44: 3:15pm On May 30, 2017
Lol.. these Ipob illiterates are so funny

SS will never be part of biafra. The records of the war is there. The whole world knows Igbos only want Oil as they have nothing to sustain themselves.

The oyinbos that lumped you leeches up with Nigeria thought they were doing favour for good people not knowing it's the other way round.
We shall see who will have the last laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Lol.. these Ipob illiterates are so funny

SS will never be partof biafra. The records of the war is there. The whole world knows Igbos only want Oil as they have nothing to sustain themselves.

The oyinbos that lumped you leeches up with Nigeria thought they were doing favour for good people not knowing it's the other way round.
We shall see who will have the laugh last.

I tire for them oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by vagabondMynd44: 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I tire for them oo

90% of them lack education. It's mostly spare parts, garri, beans and rice trades you'll find them.. sale of okrika clothes and fake shoes, bags etc.
So it's hard for them to tell their left from right. I do pity them seriously

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by LazyYorubas: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Marina is an area in Oron, in Akwa Ibom state, where a lot of Igbo Traders, do their trade, today being the famed Biafran sit at home, Oron is an area that has the highest concentration of Igbo traders, in Akwa Ibom state, with most selling boat engine spare part at the beach. and marina.
I was hoping to see them closedown their shops and mourn, but then your guess is as good as mind, All that noise about Biafra ends in Aba, and some Eastern states.
Being that if it were something we cared about, there would have atleast been some acts in solidarity, by atleast some sect of people. however, from Ikot Ekpene being a paper throw from This, to Oron being their business hub, Everything goes on as normal, as if nothing is happening, and yes to Us Akwa Ibomites, nothing is happening.

So I ask, are we going to be tied to a course we do not care about, are we going to be forced into some union because, some greedy guys, want us by fire and by force, so as to not only sap on our oil (something the plan is to take over from the north) and walk on us as carpet to get through to the coast.

Knowing Akwa Ibom as I do, I know that most Akwa Ibomite abhors the mention of Biafra, as we most times get tied up with we sharing no passion whatever with. A mention of the word Biafra in Ibom plaza the nerve centre of Aks, will get you in a heated confrontation,that you carry your to "Obio Unegher (Ibo land). as a bloody nose might ensue next.

However, there are very very few, Akwa Ibomites that give them a thought, but then that will be like 1 person in a gathering of 20 Akwa Ibomites.
Udua Itam(Itam Market) is booking
Plaza is still functioning at full capacity

To all Nigerians out there, they will come here and claim me as Af*nja, they will come here and claim to be Akwa Ibomites who love Biafra (ask them "atô añkáng úkèh)
But know this, We are not Biafra, we don't share in the dream, Philip Effiong after being left to fight and die, did the right thing, we above by his choice till whenever we want our Niger Delta Republic, We will never be used by any region.

WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS.. WE ARE NIGER DELTANS. WE ARE CITIZENS OF THE CREEKS.

Fellow Citizens of the Creeks, Share Pictures of your area to show to them that we are not in solidarity with them, we have our own Course.
Afonja creating a new account just to deceive people.. Oga my Friend in akwa ibom have been giving me updates.. That place is observing the sit-at-home, they are all indoors throughout and i don't know whether those ur pic is from osun state or maybe you took them yesterday for ur childish propaganda, go to facebook and see latest pics from akwa ibom sit-at-home, it's a total lock down,so Stop deceiving ur generation of ewedu drinkers not igbos..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Afonja creating a new account just to deceive people.. Oga my Friend in akwa ibom have been giving me updates.. That place is observing the sit-at-home, they are all indoors throughout and i don't know whether those ur pic is from osun state or maybe you took them yesterday for ur childish propaganda, go to facebook and see latest pics from akwa ibom sit-at-home, it's a total lock down,so Stop deceiving ur generation of ewedu drinkers not igbos..

Talk of being delusional..
I wish I was in Uyo, I know even a pics of booming plaza, Itam Market, Akpan andem market won't cure ur delusion, u will still cry Photoshop, saying I took it yesterday.

the best I can say is dat u continue with ur delusion... I will ensure u people get ur Biafra, But I am will never enslave my posterity to having to be locked in a forever embrace it with folks as delusional and greedy as MOST of u guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by SlayerForever: 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
No shii.
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I uploaded 4 pictures the first time, just one showed.
I uploaded 4 again the second time,just one showed
You uploaded​ 4 pictures​ first time and only one showed and the same thing happened for the second time and you want us to believe that?? Ok, how are we sure that pic was snapped today.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
dnt both r I will upload dem one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You uploaded​ 4 pictures​ first time and only one showed and the same thing happened for the second time and you want us to believe that?? Ok, how are we sure that pic was snapped today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2017
i travelled from calabar to Uyo this afternoon and I can tell you all that there is nothing like sit_at_home in the two states

even igbo traders and mechanics in the mechanic village are making money

ndito uneghe eya ewou edinam uyom mi iyakka nkop mkpo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
Akilo street Oron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
close to market Square

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by IgboSubmarine: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
Fake photo

Why didn't you write down your moniker on a paper then snapshot it as you move along the street at that hour

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment / Ijebu Igbo: Town Without A King For 16 Yrs. / Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.