Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like (766 Views)

We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President / Why Are South Easterner Making Sowore Revolution Yorubas Fight? / You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by GoodYYor: 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
The Topic is suppose to be "as a Nigerian"....but to draw more attention, i labeled it "As a South-Eastern.
Am from south east Nigeria, Abia State Precisely.. So i have made a short list of the past Northern past/present politicians i support...
Mind You this list is just a freewill list and nobody forced me to do it, i wasn't paid or stuffs like that.
So here are is the liwt of my supported northen politicians.

1. Abdulsalami Abubakar: This man fell into my list because of his free will handing over to a democratic elected goverment as a military head of state. So for that, you have my respect sir.

2. Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua: If my caculations are right, Yar'Adua's short tenure withnessd no public embezzlement. His era withness visible prosperity throughout Nigeria. From low fuel price to high minimum wage. Nobody can actually say wrong about him. This was one of the best government in Nigeria.

3. Namadi Sambo: Royalty. Thats the only word i can use to describe this man. His royalty to Goodluck Jonathan as a Vice president cannot be explained. Unlike Obasanjo and Atiku, Sambo maintained his respect to Jonathan. So he deserves a spot on my list.

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by zico530(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2017
Are these the only leaders from north?
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by GoodYYor: 10:08pm On May 30, 2017
zico530:
Are these the only leaders from north?
oga, i said the onces i like
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2017
No 2 Alhaji Umaru Yar'adua.
He was a hearer and a doer angry grin

3 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Nbote(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
Rochas Okoroawusa... He's about d only northerner who's a governor in d east

7 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Mcowubaba: 10:31pm On May 30, 2017
Umaru Musa Yaradua..
That man was good.

6 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
Aminu the son of Kano

Reason:He was not only an icon;he was one of the most "detribalizesd" Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by PapaBrowne(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
Change Royalty to Loyalty before the vampires come for you.

4 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by bro4u: 10:39pm On May 30, 2017
nobody wants to say Gen. Yakubu Gowon??....lolz

2 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Cjrane2: 10:47pm On May 30, 2017
Umaru Yaradua was and Shehu Shagari were the only northern leaders that treated Nigeria as their constituency .

The others had flaws but did their best as human beings and never singled out any group for special punishment except Buhari.

I guess of all previous northern leaders, BUHARI is the least educated and completely lacked leadership skill.

9 Likes

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 30, 2017
General abacha grin
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Akissani: 11:54pm On May 30, 2017
TY Danjuma
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by aminho(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2017
GoodYYor:
The Topic is suppose to be "as a Nigerian"....but to draw more attention, i labeled it "As a South-Eastern.
Am from south east Nigeria, Abia State Precisely.. So i have made a short list of the past Northern past/present politicians i support...
Mind You this list is just a freewill list and nobody forced me to do it, i wasn't paid or stuffs like that.
So here are is the liwt of my supported northen politicians.

1. Abdulsalami Abubakar: This man fell into my list because of his free will handing over to a democratic elected goverment as a military head of state. So for that, you have my respect sir.

2. Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua: If my caculations are right, Yar'Adua's short tenure withnessd no public embezzlement. His era withness visible prosperity throughout Nigeria. From low fuel price to high minimum wage. Nobody can actually say wrong about him. This was one of the best government in Nigeria.

3. Namadi Sambo: Royalty. Thats the only word i can use to describe this man. His [b]Royalty[/b]to Goodluck Jonathan as a Vice president cannot be explained. Unlike Obasanjo and Atiku, Sambo maintained his respect to Jonathan. So he deserves a spot on my list.
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by Pavore9: 5:22am On May 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Change Royalty to Loyalty before the vampires come for you.

Glad you spotted that.

1 Like

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by babyfaceafrica: 5:39am On May 31, 2017
Everything na tribalism sha..continue!!!
Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by victorDanladi: 7:12am On May 31, 2017
It will definitely be yakubu gowon!

1 Like

Re: As A South-easterner, Which Past/present Northern Politicians Do You Like by SHAKABOOM: 8:01am On May 31, 2017
They luv IBB and Yar adua.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, A Country Sitting On Kegs Of Gunpowder / The Need For Peaceful Co-existence As A Panacea For National Development / PHOTOS: Gombe State Governor Presents Brand New Cars To Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.