Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). (2203 Views)

The South Niger Delta / Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu / Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by honourhim: 11:19pm On May 30, 2017
Each time i read Biafra news and hear my people including south south/Niger Delta as part of Biafra i feel irritated. Can you please count those confused people out of Biafra pls? People who depend on Nigeria political dictation to have an identity. If government calls them South South today you will see them start using the phrase- "we the south southerners" to address themselves. If tomorrow government calls them Niger Delta they start using the phrase- "we the Niger deltans". Such a confused set of people who are not proud of their tribe cannot be Biafrans. People who dump their ancestral identity(which of course is their real identity) and choose rather to be identified with their political identity. Biafra is for bold, courageous, strong, diligent and intelligent people and not for the chicken-hearted. An urhobo man wants to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - we the Niger deltans. A kalabari man will want to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - "we the Niger deltans". just because he wants to create a large image of his area. What happened to the phrase- "we the Kalabari" or "we the Urhobos"?
For us igbos, it has always been- "we the Igbos" Same for the Yoruba. When the North also wants to paint a large picture of themselves they use "we the North" even when they know that all northerners are not Hausa. Quite a shame. Bringing in so many people of different languages and cultures as we have in Nigeria presently into Biafra is not the best. A few of them can do pls.

Having said so, i wish to advice my brothers here to please not force any tribe outside igbo land into Biafra. Limit your scope only on those who willingly accepts to identify with us. There must be no forced marriage with any other tribe in Biafra. Otherwise you will be committing the same offence you accuse Nigeria of. Finally lets take it easy in the manner we pursue the Biafra thing. I am still against the abusive style that Nnamdi Kanu was using. Never the best. We can do better than that pls. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ipobarecriminals: 11:48pm On May 30, 2017
undecidedThis is nairaland. not ipobland. U want biafra,go and create ur own FRAUDSLAND. We are tired of una daily nuisance. Carry. ur ipob thread go Ur native land UGANDA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Qelvin(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedThis is nairaland. not ipobland. U want biafra,gi and create ur iwn FRAUDSLAND. We are tired of una. daily nuisance. Carry. ur ipob thread go Ur native land UGANDA
Low IQ brat learn to STFU and stop polluting the cyberspace with your culpable idiocy if you have nothing meaningful to discuss.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Qelvin(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
honourhim:
Each time i read Biafra news and hear my people including south south/Niger Delta as part of Biafra i feel irritated. Can you please count those confused people out of Biafra pls? People who depend on Nigeria political dictation to have an identity. If government calls them South South today you will see them start using the phrase- "we the south southerners" to address themselves. If tomorrow government calls them Niger Delta they start using the phrase- "we the Niger deltans". Such a confused set of people who are not proud of their tribe cannot be Biafrans. People who dump their ancestral identity(which of course is their real identity) and choose rather to be identified with their political identity. Biafra is for bold, courageous, strong, diligent and intelligent people and not for the chicken-hearted. An urhobo man wants to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - we the Niger deltans. A kalabari man will want to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - "we the Niger deltans". just because he wants to create a large image of his area. What happened to the phrase- "we the Kalabari" or "we the Urhobos"?
For us igbos, it has always been- "we the Igbos" Same for the Yoruba. When the North also wants to paint a large picture of themselves they use "we the North" even when they know that all northerners are not Hausa. Quite a shame. Bringing in so many people of different languages and cultures as we have in Nigeria presently into Biafra is not the best. A few of them can do pls.

Having said so, i wish to advice my brothers here to please not force any tribe outside igbo land into Biafra. Limit your scope only on those who willingly accepts to identify with us. There must be no forced marriage with any other tribe in Biafra. Otherwise you will be committing the same offence you accuse Nigeria of. Finally lets take it easy in the manner we pursue the Biafra thing. I am still against the abusive style that Nnamdi Kanu was using. Never the best. We can do better than that pls. Thanks.
Man God bless you for bringing this up, I just addressed the same issue in another thread not too long ago, the insults this useless minorities impetuosly throw at the Igbo race is getting irritating, not sure if it's for a lack of attention or just an effort to stay relevant by showing up to talk when the big boys gather, but someone has to drum it into the heads of these irritating "we the SS people" that they are and were never a factor in the struggle of the Igbo people, they offer nothing we don't already have, all they rant about is that we want to steal their oil..lmaoo like the so called Oil hasn't been long stolen right under them already, we have to address this issue and make a detailed memoranda of the Biafran ideology: which is simply an all Igbo affair both in the SE and the so called SS of Nigeria. No other ethnic group is welcome EXCEPT a referendum is conducted among the ones that want to join, but that proposal itself will be thoroughly screened to make sure a 90% vote to be join Biafra is confirmed...cause we don't want any sitting on the fence or "Anywhere belle face" situation typical of a certain region West of the Niger. Thank you for bringing this up, and I indulge every Igbo to ignore the usual idiots who will flood this thread to spew their bile and rubbish again.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin
See these ones oo. Did they tell you they want to be part of Biafra? You guys just sat down drew your map and included them without their consent and now you're coming to talk trash here. FYI they ain't interested so you can redraw your stupid map. Una ikot

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Nobody: 12:09am On May 31, 2017
honourhim:
[s]Each time i read Biafra news and hear my people including south south/Niger Delta as part of Biafra i feel irritated. Can you please count those confused people out of Biafra pls? People who depend on Nigeria political dictation to have an identity. If government calls them South South today you will see them start using the phrase- "we the south southerners" to address themselves. If tomorrow government calls them Niger Delta they start using the phrase- "we the Niger deltans". Such a confused set of people who are not proud of their tribe cannot be Biafrans. People who dump their ancestral identity(which of course is their real identity) and choose rather to be identified with their political identity. Biafra is for bold, courageous, strong, diligent and intelligent people and not for the chicken-hearted. An urhobo man wants to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - we the Niger deltans. A kalabari man will want to talk about Biafra and what you will hear is - "we the Niger deltans". just because he wants to create a large image of his area. What happened to the phrase- "we the Kalabari" or "we the Urhobos"?

Having said so, i wish to advice my brothers here to please not force any tribe outside igbo land into Biafra. Limit your scope only on those who willingly accepts to identify with us. There must be no forced marriage with any other tribe in Biafra. Otherwise you will be committing the same offence you accuse Nigeria of. Finally lets take it easy in the manner we pursue the Biafra thing. I am still against the abusive style that Nnamdi Kanu was using. Never the best. We can do better than that pls. Thanks.[/s]

Qelvin:
[s]
Man God bless you for bringing this up, I just addressed the same issue in another thread not too long ago, the insults this useless minorities impetuosly throw at the Igbo race is getting irritating, not sure if it's for a lack of attention or just an effort to stay relevant by showing up to talk when the big boys gather, but someone has to drum it into the heads of these irritating "we the SS people" that they are and were never a factor in the struggle of the Igbo people, they offer nothing we don't already have, all they rant about is that we want to steal their oil..lmaoo like the so called Oil hasn't been long stolen right under them already, we have to address this issue and make a detailed memoranda of the Biafran ideology: which is simply an all Igbo affair both in the SE and the so called SS of Nigeria. No other ethnic group is welcome EXCEPT a referendum is conducted among the ones that want to join, but that proposal itself will be thoroughly screened to make sure a 90% vote to be join Biafra is confirmed...cause we don't want any sitting on the fence or "Anywhere belle face" situation typical of a certain region West of the Niger. Thank you for bringing this up, and I indulge every Igbo to ignore the usual idiots who will flood this thread to spew their bile and rubbish again.[/s]

Both posters are the same conehead afonja.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2017
honourhim:

...Bro I share your sentiments whole-heartedly..it breaks my heart whenever I see the map of biafra identifying with these confused set of individuals....if we want to remain resolute like we proved to the world today we're capable of;we need to do away with these minority distractions and face the struggle squarely...
Do not underestimate what happened on the 30th of May 2017.We might not see it in our time but the foundation of Biafra has already been laid..
I'm proud to identify because history was made today...little by little the bird builds its nest...so much love.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by SHAKABOOM: 12:17am On May 31, 2017
Qelvin:

Low IQ brat learn to STFU and stop polluting the cyberspace with your culpable idiocy if you have nothing meaningful to discuss.
Dat NIGGA shuld be in a cage..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Develpeast: 12:21am On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:
grin grin grin
See these ones oo. Did they tell you they want to be part of Biafra? You guys just sat down drew your map and included them without their consent and now you're coming to talk trash here. FYI they ain't interested so you can redraw your stupid map. Una ikot

What will you lose in Biafra that you have not already lost in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by SHAKABOOM: 12:26am On May 31, 2017
honourhim:

Nize wright up.You talked sense and nonsense..The day ibos will remove southerners from dia agitation will be the day they will willingly join the struggle as it is now they are using ibos to negotiate with nigeria..Ibos should be wise,they are making it look as if they are desperate ad forcing them to join Biafria becos of dia oyel.
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by BininKingdom: 1:43am On May 31, 2017
drake2000x:

You catch them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by bantudra: 4:16am On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

you people are saying nigerians are unity beggars...but look who is begging now from deltans......

we are deltans....stop trying to treat us like fools.....we are the true owners of nigeria...not hausa,not yorubas or you.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Develpeast: 8:11am On May 31, 2017
bantudra:

you people are saying nigerians are unity beggars...but look who is begging now from deltans......

we are deltans....stop trying to treat us like fools.....we are the true owners of nigeria...not hausa,not yorubas or you.....

Stop being emotional about this and try as much as possible to be logical. Do you like the status quo the way it is or you want something to change in the country.

Do you want tlo throw away an opportunity to have a say about your existence and economic gains or you still want to exist unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

Biafra's own will be worse. I mean these are the guys that even started renaming parts of my State even before the war was over...you wanna trust those people?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Develpeast: 10:42am On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:
Biafra's own will be worse. I mean these are the guys that even started renaming parts of my State even before the war was over...you wanna trust those people?

In war, measures are taken so that the enemy will not have foothold of the place. Where do you come from, maybe I will have a clearer picture of what you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by kingzizzy: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
honourhim:

This thread is unnecessary. Biafra has never been an "Igbo only" thing. The last president of Biafra. General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man.

How can Biafrans be forcing anyone into anything when the same Biafrans are shouting referendum everyday? Referendum means the power to choose, it is not force. To force somebody into something is to deny them the right to choose.

These same people that are shouting that they are beeing forced into Biafra were the same people forced by Lugard into Nigeria without option of referendum. They are today Nigerians.

They have not complained about being made Nigerians without referendum, they complaining about being made Biafrans with referendum? How laughable

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by 7lives: 11:36am On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

You already know he will loose in Biafra and you still want to take him there, it is indeed a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Develpeast: 11:42am On May 31, 2017
7lives:

You already know he will loose in Biafra and you still want to take him there, it is indeed a wicked world.

What is he going to lose? You have not mentioned a thing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:46am On May 31, 2017
honourhim:

OP you nearly made sense but you didn't. It may interest you to know that those counted as part of Biafra is not by want nor wish, but they are Biafrans by nature and origin, I supposed you should have known that except you're an ewedu Igbo impostor, but having said that, nothing will make us live our brothers behind simply because of zoological brainwashment. When Biafra is finally restored, they will be purged out every drop of zoological brainwashment in them.
Thanks for your candid advise though.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:
grin grin grin

Ette leave those specialist on yahoo yahoo, drugs, stealing national asset, raping children, ritualism, counterfeiters, kidnappers,cunning,mal-treating domestic staff etc

They only know how to create problems, when e set them go disguise enter "panyan" without shooting a bullet. I have heard different groups; MASSOB, BIM, IPOB Etc. Check well na office for person.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Ette leave those specialist on yahoo yahoo, drugs, stealing national asset, raping children, ritualism, counterfeiters, kidnappers,cunning,mal-treating domestic staff etc

They only know how to create problems, when e set them go disguise enter "panyan" without shooting a bullet. I have heard different groups; MASSOB, BIM, IPOB Etc. Check well na office for person.
As in eh..utter rubbish
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

In war, measures are taken so that the enemy will not have foothold of the place. Where do you come from, maybe I will have a clearer picture of what you are talking about?
I'm from Akwa Ibom State. That's why according to what I heard when the war ended we added 'ikot' to where they renamed. Same thing happened in Rivers State, theirs the added 'R'. Igbos just have ulterior motive about this Biafra thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by YorubaForum: 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:
grin grin grin
You think We drew our map and included them without letting them know??..yet the south-south kings are visiting Nnamdi Kanu everyday and portharcourt was totally shut down yesterday being the sit-at-home.. Afonja!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
For the OP mind e don make sense.

Until your people remove us from your phantom biafra, your biafra will never succeed.

When did we come to you ibos that we want biafra?
When have we made it known to Nigeria that we want Biafra?

As for those shouting referendum, when did we ask for it?
Did we tell you we want a referendum in the SS?
Why always forcing your ideology on us?
Or are we not human enough to take charge of our own destiny?
When did we appoint you to speak for us?

Since your agitation started which member of the national house of assembly representing anywhere in the SS has mentioned anything concerning our inclusion or agitation for biafra?

When will you guys leave us alone and fight your battle?
What's so special about us that you can't let go?

You say there's nothing in the delta that you don't have.
We agree, but still you've refused to leave us alone.
Is your destiny tied down to our acceptance/inclusion in your biafran state?

Biafra leave us alone, we are not biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

We drawed the map and included them,yet the south-south kings are visiting Nnamdi Kanu everyday, and portharcourt was totally shut down yesterday being the sit-at-home.. Afonja!!!!
[b][/b] grin grin grin. Your English tho...
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by YorubaForum: 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:

Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by honourhim: 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
Ekinematics:
For the OP mind e don make sense.

Until your people remove us from your phantom biafra, your biafra will never succeed.

When did we come to you ibos that we want biafra?
When have we made it known to Nigeria that we want Biafra?

As for those shouting referendum, when did we ask for it?
Did we tell you we want a referendum in the SS?
Why always forcing your ideology on us?
Or are we not human enough to take charge of our own destiny?
When did we appoint you to speak for us?

Since your agitation started which member of the national house of assembly representing anywhere in the SS has mentioned anything concerning our inclusion or agitation for biafra?

When will you guys leave us alone and fight your battle?
What's so special about us that you can't let go?

You say there's nothing in the delta that you don't have.
We agree, but still you've refused to leave us alone.
Is your destiny tied down to our acceptance/inclusion in your biafran state?

Biafra leave us alone, we are not biafrans.

your stupidity rings high.Why are you hiding under South South and Niger Delta to make your point? Stop being a shame to your people and name the exact place you come from. Mind you Imo and Abia states are part of the Niger delta you are talking about so be bold enough to mention your tribe. Its a known fact that the Niger delta is a congregation of people of different languages and cultures so you cant come here to pretended that an Ijaw man sees an Akwa Ibom man as his brother. Ikwere does not see Kalabari as his brother. This is the conclave of confusion that your so called N/delta represents .Pls stop deceiving yourself. Tell us where you are from as named by your ancestors and stop your Niger delta stupidity which is a creation of disgruntled and corrupt Nigerian politicians.
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by honourhim: 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
drake2000x:

Nwokem dont go there pls. Those who know me in this nairaland knows i am an Igbo man so coolu godi down biko. Igbos in the south south who wants to be on our side can be but lets leave them make their choice. We dont need strangers to be part of Biafra.
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by honourhim: 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:

Here is another stupid fellow. You couldnt attack his point thats why you diverted into this. As if you speak perfect english. Pls stop messing yourself up.
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by ekefre4(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
honourhim:

Here is another stupid fellow. You couldnt attack his point thats why you diverted into this. As if you speak perfect english. Pls stop messing yourself up.
It's your whole generation that is stupid. Idiot
Re: Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). by honourhim: 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
ekefre4:
I'm from Akwa Ibom State. That's why according to what I heard when the war ended we added 'ikot' to where they renamed. Same thing happened in Rivers State, theirs the added 'R'. Igbos just have ulterior motive about this Biafra thing abeg

At least you tried to be much clearer with the place you are from. Now you said you heard. Who told you? And since the Ikwere man added 'R' to their community names has it made the Igbos not to buy their lands or do business and succeed in PH? Even in your Akwa Ibom has it stopped us from doing business there? You people are so foolish that you brag over irrelevances.

The problem some of you minorities have is envy. You envy the success of the Igbo man. Does it not give you food for thought that after the devastation we suffered during the war we still came out today competing with others in every sector of this country and even leading in education and commerce? The North that fought us is still being ranked as the poorest region in this country. The Ikwere man that forcefully took our houses under the abandoned property order has sold most of the properties back to us. Does it not bother you that the North who told the Rivers man to forcefully take our properties did not do same to the Igbo properties in the North? The same North conspired with Awolowo to forcefully take the monies of our fathers in the bank giving them only 20 pounds to start life. At the end of the day they succeeded in dividing the South yet some of you are so foolish that you have not noticed the game those people are playing. Quite a shame on you. Does it not bother that the Igbo man who was given 20 pounds to start life has made tremendous progress in life? Stop being stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos / Ehi Igbinedion And Femi Oni Welcome Twins (Photos) / Buhari Orders Connection Of Rails To 36 States, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.