Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze (1124 Views)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by danduke85: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
In my last article, I promised to espouse further on lessons learnt from the American Civil War of 1861, especially as they affect ongoing agitations for a Biafran Republic.
However, I rather wish to lend my voice to the growing criticisms of Nnamdi Kanu’s corruption-induced propaganda and his “bewitchment” of the very people he promised to liberate from the clogs of “marginalization” and “political exclusion”.

When Chioma Amaryllis, Nnamdi Kanu’s ex-girlfriend raised alarm over some unanswered questions about Kanu, she was slandered to pieces. She was called a prostitute, a spoiler, and described as living in the grudge of Kanu’s refusal to marry her. The odious curse rained on Chioma by avid supporters of Kanu is indeed worrisome. I can relate to the venom of such irate fellows because I also have continued to receive unprintable threats for daring to express a different opinion.

Nothwitstanding, I shall continue to push this narrative until other well-meaning sons and daughters of Ndigbo join hands to forcefully pull our people out of this LIE.
Joseph Goebbels was one of the hatchet men of Adolf Hitler during the Second World War. Goebbels, using his well oiled propaganda and deception machineries drove Germans to frenzy with Hitler’s unrealistic ambitions during the War. Goebbels practically made Germans believed a lie. Through his deceptive antics the Germans suddenly felt invincible. They called other races, especially Caucasian Whites, pigs. Their emotions ran wild, as they built their castles in the air. Goebbels was reported to have once said, “...when you tell a lie a 1000 times it becomes truth”. Truth in this context is not a function of reality but the falsehood a misguided audience has chosen to believe.

As one who has a fair understanding of propaganda and deception, Nnamdi Kanu remains one of the smartest cons around. He started this charade when he registered his media company, Media Management Consultancy, in the UK. In other to make inroads in Nigeria, he equally enrolled as an international member of MASSOB. He promised to give MASSOB comprehensive coverage of their secession agitations, especially on the global stage. Using the social media and other internet platforms, Kanu became louder than the movement he represented. He was able to reach a new array of people, while projecting the image of a more astute personality with wide range of “connections” in the United Kingdom and the US.

To consolidate on this gain, he convinced Mazi Ralph Uwazuirike that some of his partners in diplomatic circles in Britain and the US had expressed willingness to partner with MASSOB to set up a radio station. The excited MASSOB leader offered to sponsor the project. But unknown to him, Radio Biafra London (RBL) was registered as a subsidiary of Media Management Consultancy, UK; a company which KANU and wife, Uchechi, remain major shareholders till today.

To validate his claims, Kanu quickly acquired transmitters and receivers which he smuggled into the country. By using basic technology, he hosted these transmitters on telecommunication masts throughout the South-East and broadcast recorded messages to the people. Indeed, Kanu successfully changed the paradigm of the agitation. His voice suddenly became louder, as he fed the people’s emotions with hate and sentiments which only pointed to him as the deliverer of Ndigbo and the new leader of the Biafran movement. Consequently, Mazi Ralph Uwazuirike was edged out of the equation seamlessly, as Kanu’s personal ambition became the people’s dream.

Kanu who still holds a Nigerian passport advanced his campaign of delusion by creating this utopia of a new Biafra. He became guest to several fora he organized to gather promising young men and women across Europe and America. He called Nigeria a zoo and its citizens baboons. He stirred emotions everywhere he went; but ended each visit with a call for financial support. Special accounts were opened in America, Austria, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Online financial payment platforms were quickly set up, as Biafran hopefuls were made to part with their hard-earned money.

Using the social media and internet Kanu projected the entire world as having embraced and recognized Biafra. From Donald J. Trump, to Theresa May, to Benjamin Netanyahu and the United Nations, Kanu constantly dished out the lies of international endorsement.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s “breakthrough” actually came with his arrest and detention by the government. Oh! Kanu was adorned with the messianic status by his followers who turned churches, schools and even public buildings into prayer grounds. His political profile also soared to high heavens, as the Kuje prison became a pilgrimage site of some sought. The political expediency of the time all the more made Kanu the new bride of South-East politics, as political suitors from across divides and business moguls from all walks of life sought his hand in marriage of convenience. Indeed, the LIE has paid off.

I watched in awe as a former Minister of Aviation drove Kanu with reckless abandon out of the court premises in Abuja. The former Minister was all smiles and cheers, as he scored yet another “political point” ahead of his contest for the Anambra State gubernatorial election. Certainly, Kanu has become a political demagogue, who has achieved both political and financial fortunes in such a short time.

While Kanu is still consolidating his gains, with negotiations to “settle” him with a possible senatorial slot in 2019, young men and women who bought Kanu’s lie hook, line and sinker have continued to day-dream. This is not minding the fact their extortion by Kanu’s henchmen have continued unabated. These secessionist jobbers now coerce market men and women to pay all manner of levies. Using locally printed bulletins and other propaganda materials they sustain their lying business while searing the conscience of gullible followers.

Particularly, State and Zonal Coordinators of IPOB now use every fraudulent means to defraud the people, as they divert monies realised from levies to personal accounts; at least not after remitting the share of Nnamdi Kanu through proxies.

My dear brothers and sisters, it is good to dream. But when a LIE becomes our dream, then we are doomed. As long as we keep this “utopia” of Biafra before us, several Nnamdi Kanus would continue to take advantage of a pain we have collectively refused to let go. Nnamdi Kanu CAN NEVER AGAIN be poor. He has made it politically and off-course financially. By taking advantage of our collective fear he has risen to the top and set to abandon the very LIES he once fed the people with.

“Nwata kwuwa ọnụ ọ si na ya agwagbụe okenye na okwu” - meaning a child (Nnamdi Kanu) has uttered abomination, and he thinks he has outspoken all of us including the elders. But we must rise and let the voice of reason prevail against this merchandize.
Frank Eze
frankeze1967@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by anaton(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lobbish!

1 Like

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by bkool7(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nah wah!
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by CutieGuy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Frank eze i beg u to come down here in awka and narrate this ur absurd write up,then u shall blame urself aftermath.

7 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by marv1: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
It still beats my imagination how this guy went through this unabated. Deceiving these Igbos people all the time. Time will tell anyway. A lot of them will never believe this, but this is exactly the story. Politicians know better than KANU, all what he is doing is a child's play. When NigerDelta stated their own, it was as if Nigeria will collapse but after their war Lords were settled with intimidating contracts, and they became billionaires overnight, story changed and the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by simplycarro: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
CutieGuy:
Frank eze i beg u to come down here in awka and narrate this ur absurd write up,then u shall blame urself aftermath.

This is your dream of Biafra, a police state where everyone must conform to the dictatorial tendencies of the supreme leader - Nnamdi Kanu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by Eastfield1: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Author of this article is Very funny.
How someone could write jokes on a pieces of paper and expect everyone to swallow them even made it more hillarious -this is a character that can only be seen in Southwest.
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by Flatties: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by Aufbauh(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Biafra agitation was a dummy sold to :
The weak that cannot compete in a multi-ethnic society. It is also an established knowledge that the weak cannot forget and forgive

The frustrated pessimist that have retired to fate that nothing good will come to them in their present or future state, but peradventure biafra offers new hope Where a barrow pusher will automatically become a council chairman

The sore losers that cannot accept or digest the 2015 defeat that they never saw coming

The gullible and the ignorant that believes every hook and sinker.

The fantasia who sees it as the mood of moment, following the traffic of the mass market.

The spoiler whose business is nose-diving and cant bear the shame

The sons and daughters of Belial; Vain and lawless people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by unohbethel(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
i can say without any atom of fear dat dis is d most stupid thread av seen in dis NL for d time bein...like if u Disagree,,share if u agree

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by melodyogonna(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2017
D fool drop his email oo
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by ScotsReferendum: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Go to the East and repeat the trash you just typed.
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by afongha: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Hard, unvarnished, bitter inconvenient truths, but watch how 'they' avoid this thread like a plague. The pill too bitter to swallow.

They all relish living in their collective delusions, frolicking in fools paradise, knowing their phantom biafra, especially under the carrot-faced kuje prison ex-convict is about as achievable as Rwanda launching the next space satellite.

The more discerning, like OP and a handful of others, have called out the glaring folly of it all, but they vilify him, call him unprintable names. They prefer to relish in their collective maasturabtion.

Well, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by afongha: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Particularly, State and Zonal Coordinators of IPOB now use every fraudulent means to defraud the people, as they divert monies realised from levies to personal accounts; at least not after remitting the share of Nnamdi Kanu through proxies.

grin grin grin grin

PLsss Tell me this is NOT true!! Biko!

But you have to hand it to the dude, he's one smart bizman!!

HO! HO! HO!

2 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by afongha: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
hello
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
danduke85:
[s]In my last article, I promised to espouse further on lessons learnt from the American Civil War of 1861, especially as they affect ongoing agitations for a Biafran Republic.
However, I rather wish to lend my voice to the growing criticisms of Nnamdi Kanu’s corruption-induced propaganda and his “bewitchment” of the very people he promised to liberate from the clogs of “marginalization” and “political exclusion”.

When Chioma Amaryllis, Nnamdi Kanu’s ex-girlfriend raised alarm over some unanswered questions about Kanu, she was slandered to pieces. She was called a prostitute, a spoiler, and described as living in the grudge of Kanu’s refusal to marry her. The odious curse rained on Chioma by avid supporters of Kanu is indeed worrisome. I can relate to the venom of such irate fellows because I also have continued to receive unprintable threats for daring to express a different opinion.

Nothwitstanding, I shall continue to push this narrative until other well-meaning sons and daughters of Ndigbo join hands to forcefully pull our people out of this LIE.
Joseph Goebbels was one of the hatchet men of Adolf Hitler during the Second World War. Goebbels, using his well oiled propaganda and deception machineries drove Germans to frenzy with Hitler’s unrealistic ambitions during the War. Goebbels practically made Germans believed a lie. Through his deceptive antics the Germans suddenly felt invincible. They called other races, especially Caucasian Whites, pigs. Their emotions ran wild, as they built their castles in the air. Goebbels was reported to have once said, “...when you tell a lie a 1000 times it becomes truth”. Truth in this context is not a function of reality but the falsehood a misguided audience has chosen to believe.

As one who has a fair understanding of propaganda and deception, Nnamdi Kanu remains one of the smartest cons around. He started this charade when he registered his media company, Media Management Consultancy, in the UK. In other to make inroads in Nigeria, he equally enrolled as an international member of MASSOB. He promised to give MASSOB comprehensive coverage of their secession agitations, especially on the global stage. Using the social media and other internet platforms, Kanu became louder than the movement he represented. He was able to reach a new array of people, while projecting the image of a more astute personality with wide range of “connections” in the United Kingdom and the US.

To consolidate on this gain, he convinced Mazi Ralph Uwazuirike that some of his partners in diplomatic circles in Britain and the US had expressed willingness to partner with MASSOB to set up a radio station. The excited MASSOB leader offered to sponsor the project. But unknown to him, Radio Biafra London (RBL) was registered as a subsidiary of Media Management Consultancy, UK; a company which KANU and wife, Uchechi, remain major shareholders till today.

To validate his claims, Kanu quickly acquired transmitters and receivers which he smuggled into the country. By using basic technology, he hosted these transmitters on telecommunication masts throughout the South-East and broadcast recorded messages to the people. Indeed, Kanu successfully changed the paradigm of the agitation. His voice suddenly became louder, as he fed the people’s emotions with hate and sentiments which only pointed to him as the deliverer of Ndigbo and the new leader of the Biafran movement. Consequently, Mazi Ralph Uwazuirike was edged out of the equation seamlessly, as Kanu’s personal ambition became the people’s dream.

Kanu who still holds a Nigerian passport advanced his campaign of delusion by creating this utopia of a new Biafra. He became guest to several fora he organized to gather promising young men and women across Europe and America. He called Nigeria a zoo and its citizens baboons. He stirred emotions everywhere he went; but ended each visit with a call for financial support. Special accounts were opened in America, Austria, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Online financial payment platforms were quickly set up, as Biafran hopefuls were made to part with their hard-earned money.

Using the social media and internet Kanu projected the entire world as having embraced and recognized Biafra. From Donald J. Trump, to Theresa May, to Benjamin Netanyahu and the United Nations, Kanu constantly dished out the lies of international endorsement.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s “breakthrough” actually came with his arrest and detention by the government. Oh! Kanu was adorned with the messianic status by his followers who turned churches, schools and even public buildings into prayer grounds. His political profile also soared to high heavens, as the Kuje prison became a pilgrimage site of some sought. The political expediency of the time all the more made Kanu the new bride of South-East politics, as political suitors from across divides and business moguls from all walks of life sought his hand in marriage of convenience. Indeed, the LIE has paid off.

I watched in awe as a former Minister of Aviation drove Kanu with reckless abandon out of the court premises in Abuja. The former Minister was all smiles and cheers, as he scored yet another “political point” ahead of his contest for the Anambra State gubernatorial election. Certainly, Kanu has become a political demagogue, who has achieved both political and financial fortunes in such a short time.

While Kanu is still consolidating his gains, with negotiations to “settle” him with a possible senatorial slot in 2019, young men and women who bought Kanu’s lie hook, line and sinker have continued to day-dream. This is not minding the fact their extortion by Kanu’s henchmen have continued unabated. These secessionist jobbers now coerce market men and women to pay all manner of levies. Using locally printed bulletins and other propaganda materials they sustain their lying business while searing the conscience of gullible followers.

My dear brothers and sisters, it is good to dream. But when a LIE becomes our dream, then we are doomed. As long as we keep this “utopia” of Biafra before us, several Nnamdi Kanus would continue to take advantage of a pain we have collectively refused to let go. Nnamdi Kanu CAN NEVER AGAIN be poor. He has made it politically and off-course financially. By taking advantage of our collective fear he has risen to the top and set to abandon the very LIES he once fed the people with.

“Nwata kwuwa ọnụ ọ si na ya agwagbụe okenye na okwu” - meaning a child (Nnamdi Kanu) has uttered abomination, and he thinks he has outspoken all of us including the elders. But we must rise and let the voice of reason prevail against this merchandize.
Frank Eze
frankeze1967@gmail.com[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by kingzizzy: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
The write up is laughable as who ever wrote it. How can freedom, self determination and self rule be misrepresented as a lie? These are basic fundamental rights of any human being or people. I dont expect everybody to like Kanu or IPOB's approach, however, I do expect people to understand the right of self determination. It should be the right of the constituent people that the British forced into a colonial contraption they called 'Nigeria' to decide for themselves if they want to continue with that union or opt out.

Britain created Nigeria. Britain willing joined the EU, but they opted out last year

Scotland been part of Britain for over 300 years, but they got a referendum in 2014 to choose to continue or to opt out.

Yet, the ethnic nationalities who never gave their consent to the creation of Nigeria are being told that they have no right to opt out if they so wish?

Kanu is a messenger. Focusing on the messenger and not the message its self is very foolish.

Biafra is not a lie, it is my right. It is my right to decide if I want to be Nigerian or not, Kanu or no Kanu does not take that right away from me.

3 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by Okoroawusa: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
may ur days be long,frank

Ds is what I preach everywhere I go.He defrauded uwazurike,buhari played into his hands,even before he came into nigeria he had leaked his hotel location in festac to security forces,This is a game he hatched right from london.It is going his way right now,d politicians know it but so they re cautious with him.My regret is d loss of young igbo youth since he started dis madness.
A time will come his fame will wane but his wealth wouldn't but I cry for igbo youths that would ve been destroyed both physically n mentally.
We need more people like u,frank...Onye asi" jide k'iji" ya malu na nke oji amaka.
we will work together someday.
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by 989900: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
CutieGuy:
[s]Frank eze i beg u to come down here in awka and narrate this ur absurd write up,then u shall blame urself aftermath[/s].

Further reason why Frank is right.

#illiteracy #marks #maga #savages #lowiq

1 Like

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by stonemasonn: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hope he 'Kanu' won't be assassinated at the end. Let him play his game well ooo, too much power kills.
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by ShootToKill: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
The writer is a ghost writer with 'frank eze' as his pseudonym. Most probably an 'Afonja muslim ibo'. grin

I'm sure he is one of those 'ibos' who wants to love killer bumhari and his murderous people and then hate kanu for fighting for his people. I'm sure he also wanted us to jump for joy when Bumhari called us 5%ers who deserves no good and hate IPOB. He is a patriotic 'ewedu muslim ibo'. Liar mohammed well done for creating this 'ibo' man on your laptop. Masha Allah!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by StOla: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Go to the East and repeat the trash you just typed.

Was this how the Scottish referendum was achieved?

Was it spearheaded by terrorists who threatened others with violence like you and your IPOB gang have been doing?

Was it not spearheaded by the recognised democratic structures and authorities of Scotland?

Was anybody's head bashed in like you would do if they do not vote the way you want, since you already do not even tolerate contrary opinion now.

You are a disgrace and a stain to the sane and civil ScotsReferendum that the world witnessed. You are lesser than a zoo animal, you are a wild beast that should remain in the jungle.

CC: Built2last
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by rainylad(f): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
Biafra agitation was a dummy sold to :
The weak that cannot compete in a multi-ethnic society. It is also an established knowledge that the weak cannot forget and forgive

The frustrated pessimist that have retired to fate that nothing good will come to them in their present or future state, but peradventure biafra offers new hope Where a barrow pusher will automatically become a council chairman

The sore losers that cannot accept or digest the 2015 defeat that they never saw coming

The gullible and the ignorant that believes every hook and sinker.

The fantasia who sees it as the mood of moment, following the traffic of the mass market.

The spoiler whose business is nose-diving and cant bear the shame

The sons and daughters of Belial; Vain and lawless people.

....So much pain and agony cos you want Igbo to keep sharing a dying country with you..Unity begging at its peak.
Re: Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze by citizenY(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Okoroawusa:
may ur days be long,frank

Ds is what I preach everywhere I go.He defrauded uwazurike,buhari played into his hands,even before he came into nigeria he had leaked his hotel location in festac to security forces,This is a game he hatched right from london.It is going his way right now,d politicians know it but so they re cautious with him.My regret is d loss of young igbo youth since he started dis madness.
A time will come his fame will wane but his wealth wouldn't but I cry for igbo youths that would ve been destroyed both physically n mentally.
We need more people like u,frank...Onye asi" jide k'iji" ya malu na nke oji amaka.
we will work together someday.

This KANU always reminds me of Jim Jones..... Remember Guiana ?

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice With Me As I Have Graduated From Gombe State University / Give Me Reasons Why Black Continent Is Not A Wasteland? / Osinbajo And Wife Attend His Brother Akinlolu Osinbajo's Conferment As San(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.