Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865026 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Thanks bro, ask queenitee nah she dey organise am
Na midnight we wan do the party, come with your boo
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

lol... thanks bro, bt u still need 2 come fill in d missing words
I no wan chop ban abegigrin
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Chai! So you dey fear ban like this?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yungeez, happy birthday bro.

You and your wifey, queenitee didn't inform us on time, so we won't come for our own share of the birthday cake, right?

It's alright, God dey.

I'm coming let me go and check my dictionary for the most polite way to say 'you are stingy'.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
LeEberry:
good stuff I must confess...read through without breaking.

Nate dey love for Africa, him no even know ;Dgood stuff I must confess...read through without breaking.

Nate dey love for Africa, him no even know

Thanks dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Chai! So you dey fear ban like this?
Yes oh I no wan go back to that prisoncheesy
If u wan know how that place be, ask ikombe and wizsolzy, them go tell you
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You and your wifey, queenitee didn't inform us on time, so we won't come for our own share of the birthday cake, right?

It's alright, God dey.

I'm coming let me go and check my dictionary for the most polite way to say 'you are stingy'.
hahahaha... sister in-law its nt like dat, we wanted 2 suprise u guys
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hadampson:
lol... u nor get choice oo, u nor fit make dat sacrifice 4 a brother
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:
Thanks bro
Chaiii! i'm a female oo. Princess
Re: Love Hiccups by SurestG(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Thanks bro, ask queenitee nah she dey organise am
na sis I be o. Queenitee where the cake na?
Re: Love Hiccups by rachealfst(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday yungeez, long life and prosperity. Greater heights in Jesus name.

@Kimberlywest *angry face* Let me know when you are through with Ken.
Nice flow by the way. You're doing great,more and more and more grace dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by rachealfst(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday yungeez, long life and prosperity. Greater heights in Jesus name.

@KimberlyWest *angry face* Let me know when you are through with Ken.
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
princ007:
Chaiii! i'm a female oo. Princess
sorry nor vex... na xo xo guys i dey c since morning, queenitee say she nor wan c me wit any girl
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
SurestG:
na sis I be o. Queenitee where the cake na?
nor vex dear, nah queenitee cause am
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
rachealfst:

@KimberlyWest *angry face* Let me know when you are through with Ken.
Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by SurestG(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

nor vex dear, nah queenitee cause am
lol okay o, Queenitee come and defend yourself o

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

sorry nor vex... na xo xo guys i dey c since morning, queenitee say she nor wan c me wit any girl
chai she won turn u to gay? dis is serioz oh, queenitee u don turn jealous wife oh, bt inlaw me iyam vexin oh, u didnt even tell me ur bday was today,
happy birthday bt am still angry tho
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kimkardashain:

chai she won turn u to gay? dis is serioz oh, queenitee u don turn jealous wife oh, bt inlaw me iyam vexin oh, u didnt even tell me ur bday was today,
Why will I not be jealous? When I did not have another husband nko?

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Yes na, oya send the ladies out
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
SurestG:
lol okay o, Queenitee come and defend yourself o
I told you midnight, the party starts by 12am
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Lolz.... Queenitee why na
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
KimberlyWest:

It's alright, God dey.

Sis no vex, na surprise we wan surprise you o jae
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Sister Inlaw abeg nor vex, i wanted it 2 b a suprise... i dnt no its goin 2 b like dis...
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:

Yes na, oya send the ladies out
Ladies ko ladies ni... its jst me alone waiting 4 u 2 come nd give me my birthday present
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cont'd.

''Next time, when you want to come to my house, inform me first'' K.C gruffly said to Mary who was waiting for him outside his gate.

They had just finished contacting Vicky's mother and telling her about her daughter's health condition, when his phone rang and he answered only for his sisters to inform him that they were in his house, he would have ignored them if not that they informed him that Richard came with them.
He left the hospital when Ken was calling someone to help put Vicky's mum on the next available flight.

''Welcome bro'' Mary answered smiling.

''Don't bro me this morning, I wouldn't have come back if not for Richard''

''Whatever'' she retorted and walked away.

He watched her walk away and hissed before following her, she was becoming too stubborn for his liking, she used to be the quiet and respectful one among the twins, but now, he doesn't even know who is more stubborn among the two of them. Maybe it's the marriage stuff that's getting to her head, he thought and walked in after her.

''Welcome big brother'' Maryann, ran to him, giving him a tight hug, he was astonished at her display of affection, so he kept his hands to his side.
He flinched when she pinched him on his back before stepping back.

''I see you've already served yourselves wine'' he said before turning to Maryann ''My favourite wine'' he said to her through gritted teeth, she's the only one capable of doing such a thing.

Richard walked up to him and they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries, he also greeted a white guy who was sitting quietly watching them.

''Before you ask, we took your spare key from dad's room'' Maryann said to him with a scowl.

''We or you?'' he asked, without taking his eyes off the white guy, whose attention was now on the football match they were all watching before he came in.

Maryann left them and walked to the kitchen and he almost couldn't resist the urge to run after her and stop her from touching his favourite wine, again.

''Big brother'' he heard her calling from the kitchen and he quickly rushed there, a perfect excuse to run to the kitchen and stop her before she takes another wine.

He got there and met her cutting oranges and he heaved a sigh of relief.

''Who's the white dude?'' he asked gesturing towards the sitting room.

''His name is Obinna, he's someone I know'' She replied without looking at him.

''And you're using my favourite wine and my fruits to entertain someone you know, you're lucky I called the house-keeper to stock the house, before arriving''

''Atleast you have a functioning brain'' she answered nonchalantly.

''Do you realize I'm older than you?'' he asked but when he looked at her face, her facial expression showed she was in no mood for a joke ''Maryann, I'm sorry for not coming back when you asked me to''

''It's okay, I've forgiven you''

''Thanks, so who's the white dude''

''He's not white, his mum is a Canadian and his dad is a Nigerian, and how would you know him when you were not around, the day he came to speak with dad?'' she asked with a note of sarcasm.

''I'm sorry''

''I know you're not, and stop calling him white dude, he's my fiance'' she answered happily.

He was taken aback by her statement ''Fiance?''

''Yes, fiance!'' She answered and winked at him ''Stay there, old bachelor, I will soon give birth and my children will start getting married, while you will be there shouting ''Love does not exist'' up and down''

''I'm sincerely happy for you'' he answered and drew her in for a warm hug.

''K.C are you alright? I was expecting you to start telling me that I'm about to make the worst mistake of my life''

''I guess I've changed'' he replied, laughing.

''I just hope you're not pretending''

''No, I'm not'' he stepped back and winked at her ''I need to go say proper 'hi' to my brother in-law''

Maryann laughed and tilted her head. ''And please stop drilling holes into his body with your eyes''

Nate drove into Jane's compound full of life and singing happily.

His smile vanished, the minute he saw Jane and Benjamin coming out of the house, dressed like they were about going out, with Jane giggling like she just won an important award.

She stopped laughing when she saw Nate coming out of his car.

''Oh! Nate you are here?'' she asked.

''Yeah'' he answered dryly.

''You didn't inform me you would visit today, hope no problem?'' she asked, sincerely.

''No, no problem''

After dropping K.C at his house, he had decided to pay Jane a quick visit before heading back to the hospital, but with the sight before him, he wish he never even thought of visiting her.

''You didn't tell me you would come, Ben and I were about going out''

Those words were like a knife cutting through his chest.

''It's alright, I only came to check on you, I can see you're fine'' he answered, already walking back to his car.

''Nate'' Jane called.

He ignored her and walked to his car and drove off without looking at Ben, who was grinning.

Tbc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
rachealfst:

@Kimberlywest *angry face* Let me know when you are through with Ken.

cheesy grin grin grin

Big sis, sorry but I'm not even close to being through with that cheater.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by kajsa08: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Ladies ko ladies ni... its jst me alone waiting 4 u 2 come nd give me my birthday present
I'm coming by 12 midnight
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kimw, what you are doing to my Nate is not good o
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:
I'm coming by 12 midnight
Ewo!!! 12 Midnight afraid don dey catch me, bt anyway i will b waitin
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy grin grin grin

Big sis, sorry but I'm not even close to being through with that cheater.
Dats my girl, show dat guy pepper... pepper dem gang, bt as far as dey come back 2geda atlast.
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
yungeez:

Ewo!!! 12 Midnight afraid don dey catch me, bt anyway i will b waitin
I will come with two other girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.