Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) (58107 Views)

The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:54am On May 31, 2017
Here is a photo of of Yoruba actress Yetunde Aderibigbe at an event with her boobs struggling to breathe inside her gown. This has got people talking on Instagram. What do you think, is this Sexy or Trashy?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/05/yoruba-actress-yetunde-aderibigbe.html

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:55am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Badgers14: 1:16am On May 31, 2017
Her make up tho..

Did I spot skin bleaching

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by memories1(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2017
Her makeup is too intense, and she's somewhat over-accessorized as well. As for the tattooed boobies, hmmmm....

21 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:37am On May 31, 2017
The make up is too much, but the BOOBS side is ok chaii grin

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by maleekberry: 2:19am On May 31, 2017
This same yetunde that use to be my neighbor back then in ikorodu some part of her body sef nah green and the babe get strong mouth odor

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2017
See tattoo like all ds alagbo own tongue damn see breast see map dem chai man pikin hv suffer cry

18 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:58am On May 31, 2017
Walks out of thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 3:42am On May 31, 2017
what an eyesore.. the guy,close to her,even had to close his eyes,to prevent Apollo..

28 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by TPAND(f): 4:00am On May 31, 2017
The make-up is awful and that tat will in 10yrs from now turn to an eyesore. I pray it doesn't give her breast cancer

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Mhissgaga(f): 5:45am On May 31, 2017
This is trashy!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 31, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:58am On May 31, 2017
Nansense..
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2017
see boobs like yansh... not attractive at all... sexy in a trashy way

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by atilla(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2017
Trying to be polite I would say she doesn't look pleasant to the eye

In other words , she looks disgusting

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by smardray(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2017
I'm a magician...I can remove 90% of her beauty with a wet tissue..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03am On May 31, 2017
What da bloody hell

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 needs to pop in urgently.

Situation is turning critical oh....

The report says the ball were trying hard to breathe...

Click like if you agree

7 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Emodeee: 9:38am On May 31, 2017
if i hear say lalasticlala nor move this thread to front pagecheesy. his love for boobs is alarming
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Emodeee: 9:41am On May 31, 2017
imagine that kind of boobs for man pikin mouthcheesy. men why do you love boobs so much?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2017
Oh
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Olympus has not fallen

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by prela(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
O
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Very tacky! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
Preposterous! embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by prosperofficial(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
maleekberry:
This same yetunde that use to be my neighbor back then in ikorodu some part of her body sef nah green and the babe get strong mouth odor

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
Grosteque!

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
Easy with the bleaching ma! grin

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
Emodeee:
if i hear say lalasticlala nor move this thread to front pagecheesy. his love for boobs is alarming
Guy ohh u talk true see with just few post its already on fp what is nairaland becoming,
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
maleekberry:

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.