Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) (58125 Views)

The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by baur(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Ashawo dey everywhere, even Gay dey fear, say Ashawo collect all the boys for this year....#RIPBARRACKO'GRIN.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by speezyWears: 11:41am On May 31, 2017
maleekberry:
This same yetunde that use to be my neighbor back then in ikorodu some part of her body sef nah green and the babe get strong mouth odor

did you talk to her about it or just gossiped with other nosy neighbours.

Oniraanu, angry
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2017
memories1:
Her makeup is too intense, and she's somewhat over-accessorized as well. As for the tattooed boobies, hmmmm....
L club
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2017
The boobs aint fine sef..
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by akevic: 11:53am On May 31, 2017
She's pretty though
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 31, 2017
Yoruba actress forming Hollywood.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:55am On May 31, 2017
Smh.repulsive
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by bionixs: 11:55am On May 31, 2017
Badgers14:
Her make up tho..

Did I spot skin bleaching
her people love bleaching ehn!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
Trashy, if I say. but why would some mature youth wear such to an event?
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
Very trashy
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
Her eyebrow though lol so fake...
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by bigfather(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2017
contactmorak:
Here is a photo of of Yoruba actress Yetunde Aderibigbe at an event with her boobs struggling to breathe inside her gown. This has got people talking on Instagram. What do you think, is this Sexy or Trashy?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/05/yoruba-actress-yetunde-aderibigbe.html

Oga ooo
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Goong(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
The boobs is full of stretch mark self.. Tufia kwa!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2017
Dirty bleached boobs. Razz olosho
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by kismetbelinfate(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2017
see as she look like Apapa prostitute rubbish!!!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by akinszz: 1:24pm On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
The make up is too much, but the BOOBS side is ok chaii grin
Vaseline niggar spotted.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Uchman50(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2017
Ayama.... #Spitsangry
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2017
smardray:
I'm a magician...I can remove 90% of her beauty with a wet tissue..

Well the problem is there is no beauty for you to remove.. this is downright disgusting..
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
maleekberry:
This same yetunde that use to be my neighbor back then in ikorodu some part of her body sef nah green and the babe get strong mouth odor
Ah! Fear God o. If she nor gree give you do nor be to dey spoil her image for here o.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by ziziangel(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
Her tat looks like it was drawn with a permanent marker!. grin
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Richiest(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2017
Extremely thrashy to the core.. .....Besides na packaging keep the bobby like that oh,Merely looking at it U'll that the bobby is suffering from malnutrition.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
maleekberry:

shocked shocked shocked :oChisos!!! chai!!!!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2017
Ewwwww undecided
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
memories1:
Her makeup is too intense, and she's somewhat over-accessorized as well. As for the tattooed boobies, hmmmm....

you sef... you take style make sense o! i no go mind..... grin grin
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2017
Badgers14:
Her make up tho..

Did I spot skin bleaching

Yoruba women can bleach their skin with useless tattoo all over. Dem go com fix long eye lashes like broom.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by ndibeemma(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
all these afonja actresses are beeechess. grin
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
Low self esteem!
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
Emodeee:
if i hear say lalasticlala nor move this thread to front pagecheesy. his love for boobs is alarming
Hey
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Emodeee: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hey

is this my love?cheesy

oyinD17? you get alternate? wetin do your main?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.