Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) (58130 Views)

The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2017
Emodeee:

is this my love?cheesy

oyinD17? you get alternate? wetin do your main?
deactivated
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Emodeee: 10:45pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
deactivated

why na? you get scandal ni? na people wey get scandal me think say dey deactivate.

how are you doing na? longest time. if i say i have missed you now, i know you will not believecheesy.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2017
Emodeee:

why na? you get scandal ni? na people wey get scandal me think say dey deactivate.

how are you doing na? longest time. if i say i have missed you now, i know you will not believecheesy.
No scandal dear, I tire for the bans. 7 or 8 months.
Taar! You didn't miss me
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Emodeee: 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
No scandal dear, I tire for the bans. 7 or 8 months.
Taar! You didn't miss me

why you sef dey do things that warrants ban?cheesy.

you see wetin i dey yarn? she nor believe me. now, m glad you are back.
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:06pm On May 31, 2017
Emodeee:

why you sef dey do things that warrants ban?cheesy.

you see wetin i dey yarn? she nor believe me. now, m glad you are back.
I believe you tongue
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by olamyde85: 3:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Scrabble
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by virago(f): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lilimax:
Grosteque!

Na French abi Deutsch you dey try talk , the English word I know is Grotesque
Re: Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) by Cookietowers(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
I saw very terrible things embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.