Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Briafia Another South Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Briafia Another South Sudan (1839 Views)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / President Buhari Pledges Nigeria's Support For South Sudan / More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Briafia Another South Sudan by Nobody: 4:07am On May 31, 2017
Is Warfare one sided? Nigeria and Biafra
How come no one remembers all the atrocities the Biafra soldiers perpetrated on those who were minorities in Biafra?
Ask an Ikwerre man or an Ejagam woman or even an ijaw his or her experience in the hands of their soldiers (Biafran soldiers) then you will realize why South south would rather die than join this movement! When the war broke out, Biafra had stationed some of its troops in the Cross River
region including Ikun in Biase Local Government. Though the Ikun initially supported
Biafra and had friendly relations with the soldiers, as time went on tensions emerged.
Some Ikun men were suspected of collaborating with Nigerian soldiers with no hard
evidence. As a result murder, arrests, looting and rapes was meted on that community. 100 men were killed in the presence of their wives,children,mothers that day to teach the other a lesson.
William Norris of the London Times who visited Biafra reported an eye witness account
of how Ibibio men were surrounded and beaten to death in Umuahia on April 2 1968.
They were reportedly forced to march across an open space while the local people
attacked them with sticks and clubs.
On another episode, Biafra soldiers took Ikun men to Ohafia for a meeting but never
came back with them. An informant alleged that soldiers returned to the community and
rounded up some men within their reach and shot them. A survivor who lost her four
day old son and grandmother seemed to have suspected foul play from the Ohafia
people with whom they share a common boundary.
This victimization continued until the Biafra headquarters issued a statement to stop the
genocide. However by this time, the remaining people had escaped leaving behind only
soldiers and Ohafia, also some Ikun with a mixed blood of half Ohafia.
Warfare is never one sided!
#CrossRiverian
#Nigerian
#GodblesstheFederalRepublicOfNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by BininKingdom: 4:27am On May 31, 2017
[s]
specter:
How come no one remembers all the atrocities the Biafra soldiers perpetrated on those who were minorities in Biafra?
Ask an Ikwerre man or an Ejagam woman or even an ijaw his or her experience in the hands of their soldiers (Biafran soldiers) then you will realize why South south would rather die than join this movement! When the war broke out, Biafra had stationed some of its troops in the Cross River
region including Ikun in Biase Local Government. Though the Ikun initially supported
Biafra and had friendly relations with the soldiers, as time went on tensions emerged.
Some Ikun men were suspected of collaborating with Nigerian soldiers with no hard
evidence. As a result murder, arrests, looting and rapes was meted on that community. 100 men were killed in the presence of their wives,children,mothers that day to teach the other a lesson.
William Norris of the London Times who visited Biafra reported an eye witness account
of how Ibibio men were surrounded and beaten to death in Umuahia on April 2 1968.
They were reportedly forced to march across an open space while the local people
On another episode, Biafra soldiers took Ikun men to Ohafia for a meeting but never
came back with them. An informant alleged that soldiers returned to the community and
rounded up some men within their reach and shot them. A survivor who lost her four
This victimization continued until the Biafra headquarters issued a statement to stop the
genocide. However by this time, the remaining people had escaped leaving behind only
#CrossRiverian
#Nigerian
[/s]

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ikenna0b: 4:45am On May 31, 2017
Yorubas are getting more pathetic as the day goes by. Just pathetic!!!

Anyway, am I the only one that noticed a new pattern lately. Before most of the "we SS" people condemning biafra, telling us long story how "biafran soliders maltreatment their uncle and aunt, and attacking igbo were predominately claiming to be from river state, most claim to be from port harcourt. Ever since IPOB started posting images of new chapters in that river state and in addition to the sitathome success in PH, most of the "we SS" are now Akwa Ibom/Cross River. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I wonder what the new identity they'll morph into next.

OP thank you for the story. Move left jor, make we see road.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by morbeta(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2017
Rather than wish Nigerians happy democracy day, I'll congratulate you for being a successful government to yourselves, family and community. Don't ask me why, but in case you wonder why, it's quite simply to understand.
You build or rent a house and put a burglary proof, that has made you a police to your family. You dig a borehole to have steady water supply, that has made you a family water board. If you purchase a generating set, solar panel or inverter You have usurped the duty PHCN.. Alot of ppl ve died all in d name of Boko Haram and Terrorism yet u're still alive it shows u're d Chief of Army staff on ur own. Now tell me if that does not qualify one to be a government
HAPPY SURVIVAL DAY FELLOW CITIZENS!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Nobody: 5:26am On May 31, 2017
I wonder why some people carry Biafra matter for head. Another person problem faa

15 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by slivertongue: 6:03am On May 31, 2017
Igbos say they want Biafra.
All this South South talk is an attempt to seek relevance. the south south can also form a country of it own

8 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by greenmonk: 6:03am On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Yorubas are getting more pathetic as the day goes by. Just pathetic!!!

Anyway, am I the only one that noticed a new pattern lately. Before most of the "we SS" people condemning biafra, telling us long story how "biafran soliders maltreatment their uncle and aunt, and attacking igbo were predominately claiming to be from river state, most claim to be from port harcourt. Ever since IPOB started posting images of new chapters in that river state and in addition to the sitathome success in PH, most of the "we SS" are now Akwa Ibom/Cross River. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I wonder what the new identity they'll morph into next.

OP thank you for the story. Move left jor, make we see road.
No sane Rivers man will join Biafra. I was eyewitness to the execution of eight persons from awarra by biafran soldiers for mere suspicion; they were forced to dig their own graves and buried alive.

3 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ikenna0b: 6:14am On May 31, 2017
greenmonk:

No sane Rivers man will join Biafra. I was eyewitness to the execution of eight persons from awarra by biafran soldiers for mere suspicion; they were forced to dig their own graves and buried alive.

Mmmh hmm
Yet they partook in the sitathome done yesterday.

Eyewitness ko, Eyewitness ni
For you to be an "eyewitness", you have to be in your 50s or 60s, I wonder what an old grandpapa dey do on NL.

Like i told the OP, When you're done telling us story, move left jor, make person see road.

All this attention seeking wh0ring and story telling is getting boring. Try another method.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ikenna0b: 6:17am On May 31, 2017
slivertongue:
Igbos say they want Biafra.
All this South South talk is an attempt to seek relevance. the south south can also form a country of it own

So true.

Like complete attention seeking whoring.

Anytime I open a biafran thread, you always see the same set of wh0res shouting how "SS are not Biafra" even without anyone mentioning them. The Urhobos being the worst whores of them all.

I'm bored of it.

10 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2017
Unity beggars are pathetic set of people especially the ones from the waste side who always claim "we the south south people" wetin una de fear?

10 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by mirabel001(f): 8:02am On May 31, 2017
rubbish post everywhr bcoz of biafra

6 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Curlieweed: 8:16am On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

So true.

Anytime I open a biafran thread, you always see the same set of wh0res shouting how "SS are not Biafra" even without anyone mentioning them. The Urhobos being the worst whores of them all.

I'm bored of it.

You can't blame the attention whores. If there were no johns, there will be no whores. If people ignored these daft posts, they will die a natural death.
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by ExpiredNigeria: 8:21am On May 31, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by igwebuike01: 8:44am On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

So true.

I'm bored of it.
Its becoming disgusting

1 Like

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by daveson2020(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2017
specter:
#CrossRiverian
#Nigerian
An Afonja grin

3 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by cowardafonja: 9:38am On May 31, 2017
na them gringringrin an afonja from ewedu republic, typing gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by abashi47(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2017
greenmonk:

u just reminded me of my friend who lies about him watching premier league in 1999.
been wondering how old are u now since u witnessed killings during d Biafara meltdwn

4 Likes

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by YorubaForum: 11:08am On May 31, 2017
This Afonjas are very deceitful both in and out, You will see a typical yoruba man from ijebu, he will open a new account just to claim that he is from south-south and start hating on Biafra just to put hatred.. Rubbish.. One thing i know is we from portharcourt don't like yorubas and their one nigeria.. Simple.. They have done enough harm in our community and we don't like them both.. Tell Osinbajo to stop visiting us.. We don't like him stepping foot in our community.. Period ..
##God bless Biafra ##
##Rep Rumuokoro Pitakwaa##

1 Like

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
greenmonk:

This message will never get into their akpu skull.
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ikenna0b: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Curlieweed:

You can't blame the attention whores. If there were no johns, there will be no whores. If people ignored these daft posts, they will die a natural death.

Very true.

I wish others will ignore their attention seeking. Like a typical wh0re, they'll seek another Avenue to get their fix
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by slivertongue: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

So true.

I'm bored of it.

The largest ethnic groups in Nigeria are the Yoruba and Igbo. They are always on each others neck.

The Igbos must face their business so also the Yorubas. What has happened has happened, only the future can be secured and that is why there is need for restructuring. The restructuring of Nigeria will benefit everybody. The South South has the natural resources to carter for her population, but i see an Izon country and not South South, the Izons are the earliest to fight for a seperate country and have sustained the tempo.

The talk of 'we' South South is an oversimplification of the agitation. The west can also take care of themselves. The North can also do same. her youth population of almagiri's, water peddlers, shoe shiners, wheel barrow pushers, okada riders will be deployed to the farms the comparative advantage of the north in absence of the South because the South provides the manpower and resources.

Those who think the north cant survive should please think again. The North has alot of untapped potentials, the ruling class in the North use the masses as a ploy to appropriate oil wealth for themselves while over 90 percent wallow in poverty. Should oil fail or should Nigeria split the eyes of the masses will be opened and the effect will be better imagined than experienced thus their attempt to hold on to the contraption called Nigeria.

The fight for or against Biafra is principally amongst Southerners, the North is still thinking how best to keep Nigeria together because restructuring and Biafra have refused to go away. After the war the Igbos were compensated with the vice president's slot, Obj was to ameliorate the pains of Abiola's death while GEJ was to calm the oil producing areas Osibanjo was just a route to reclaim power. If the North see that the agitation in the East will rob off negatively on the country they will concede the presidency to them and use their Southern brothers to fight them and make them ineffective. Southerners are completely naive about the ongoings in Nigeria. Their greatest undoing is their pretence to rational values.

The Igbos must have learned from their mistake in 1966. What led to the Civil War started with Operation Wetie in the West, their attempt to respond to the indifference of the leadership led to a disastrous coup in which non Igbos were killed, the Igbos were to bear the brunt of what they knew nothing about. Nigerians showed remorse by accomodating the Igbos and giving them a helping hand to start life afresh.

When the June 12 crisis brokeout the Igbos acted moderately instead of throwing their heart into the ring, same with the fate that befell the ogoni nine. The Igbos are now indifferent about crisis outside their region so anybody sleeping and waking up with the fear and believe that the Biafran wind would blow towards them should worry less because the Igbos will only fight for the Igbos .

1 Like

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:
This Afonjas are very deceitful both in and out, You will see a typical yoruba man from ijebu, he will open a new account just to claim that he is from south-south and start hating on Biafra just to put hatred.. Rubbish.. One thing i know is we from portharcourt don't like yorubas and their one nigeria.. Simple.. They have done enough harm in our community and we don't like them both.. Tell Osinbajo to stop visiting us.. We don't like him stepping foot in our community.. Period ..
##God bless Biafra ##
##Rep Rumuokoro Pitakwaa##

Mention am bros! If e nor be say one thing dey en, I for tell you say your father yansh. See your face like wrinkled pussy. Na who born you self? Person yarn matter , dull baby dey shuk opener.
If e nor be say you be senior bro eh, I for change am for you. I be full full blooded southie boi. E nor get how e wan be make witch kill dull, cos any witch web do am, na e self self e do. Make I pause the level first. We nor follow, nor be false na we be the 4th largest enthic group for we naija. Abi you want make I sound ground nut before e enter your ear?
Make I pause am here first . Senior man! I know as your dey so, you get joy. But apply brake we neccessary , make you nor do burial for who nor be your mama. I dey my bunk, if you wan go ruiden me, I cover ground.
# wafi side
#mentionam na effurrun boi
#borokiri trained
#ekpoma uni
#alebri blood
#sagbama , burutu heritage
#full blooded southie
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Agumbankembu: 3:22pm On May 31, 2017
specter:

Mention am bros! If e nor be say one thing dey en, I for tell you say your father yansh. See your face like wrinkled pussy. Na who born you self? Person yarn matter , dull baby dey shuk opener.
If e nor be say you be senior bro eh, I for change am for you. I be full full blooded southie boi. E nor get how e wan be make witch kill dull, cos any witch web do am, na e self self e do. Make I pause the level first. We nor follow, nor be false na we be the 4th largest enthic group for we naija. Abi you want make I sound ground nut before e enter your ear?
Make I pause am here first . Senior man! I know as your dey so, you get joy. But apply brake we neccessary , make you nor do burial for who nor be your mama. I dey my bunk, if you wan go ruiden me, I cover ground.
# wafi side
#borokiri trained
#ekpoma uni
#alebri blood
#full blooded southie

HBP is real. 50% of Nigerians are at the risk of HBP - Min of Health.

Just say mk you know, you know as u don cross 60 years. You said you witnessed the civil war.
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by kutchs: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
greenmonk:

Where the executed because they are Awarrians and hence non Igbo or because they were suspected of sabotage?
Are you aware that many from the core Igbo states were also executed for the same reason?
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by YorubaForum: 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
specter:

# wafi side
#borokiri trained
#ekpoma uni
#alebri blood
#full blooded southie

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by greenmonk: 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Mmmh hmm
Yet they partook in the sitathome done yesterday.

Eyewitness ko, Eyewitness ni
For you to be an "eyewitness", you have to be in your 50s or 60s, I wonder what an old grandpapa dey do on NL.

Like i told the OP, When you're done telling us story, move left jor, make person see road.

All this attention seeking wh0ring and story telling is getting boring. Try another method.
Old grandpa is on nairaland to ensure failures like you don't repeat the mistakes of OJUNKWU with your chest beating.
Do you know how many IBOs perished during the mere Abiola crises.
Go ahead and get your Biafra for the SE and leave ND alone.
No Niger Deltan will follow you to ur Biafra unless you want to replicate Rwanda or southern Sudan but note that your case will be worse.

1 Like

Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Ikenna0b: 6:30pm On May 31, 2017
greenmonk:

Old grandpa is on nairaland to ensure failures like you don't repeat the mistakes of OJUNKWU with your chest beating.
Do you know how many IBOs perished during the mere Abiola crises.
Go ahead and get your Biafra for the SE and leave ND alone.
No Niger Deltan will follow you to ur Biafra unless you want to replicate Rwanda or southern Sudan but note that your case will be worse.

Dumbass claiming to be an old grandpa page and SS.....I'm from ASABA, DELTA STATE.
Google where the Bleep that at.

Go tell your made up story to who wants to hear your crap. After which, move left make we see road
Re: Briafia Another South Sudan by Malawian(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Very true.

I wish others will ignore their attention seeking. Like a typical wh0re, they'll seek another Avenue to get their fix

it is very naive of you guys to be advocating ignoring these hydraulics.

Just recently, their propaganda was that a cow was named Buhari. if you let these guys be, they will formulate all manner of lies against you, such that even you will doubt your innocence.

This generation of Igbos knows better than let their lies go unchallenged, and they lie effortlessly and with inhuman gusto as well.

Until we get our biafra, eternal vigilance is the watch word.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only 2 Presidential Aide Who Have Access To President Buhari In UK / Coming To America: Atiku Visits U.S. This Week …newsmakersng’s Exclusive Report / Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.