Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station (34639 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2017
Animals fighting in a zoo
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Dexema(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2017
And when it comes to facing the consequences of this beastly act some Godfathers will seek to protect these killer officers.
Lalasticlala
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by kechywillz(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2017
This country is a jungle
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Unimaginable123: 8:28am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is a hopeless country
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Unimaginable123: 8:29am On May 31, 2017
kechywillz:
This country is a jungle
you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by eezeribe(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
# Navy fight police
# Soldier fight police
# Navy fight soldier
# Police fight civilian
# Boko fight soldier
# JTF fight boko
# Agbero fight motorist
# APC fight PDP
# FFK fight PMB
# Fayose fight PMB
# Fire fighter fight lastma
# Afonja fight Igbo.
# Igbo fight northerner

All happening inside one country named Nigeria. But which kind country be this sef?
You didn't mention fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2017
welcome to nigeria where anarchy reigns supreme
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Mixty: 8:31am On May 31, 2017
Impunity of the highest order.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by madridguy(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
It is clear that the officer corps of the armed forces and police has lost control over the enlisted men

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by nepapole(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

You didn't mention fulani Herdsmen
Thanks for d reminder...mk I add am.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by bumi10(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
hmmm police
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Qmerit(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Military ti take over. 9ja police are just too corrupt for my liking.

I'm not supporting Police for corruption..but for this, from what I read the navy is FULL time at fault not the police pls. Did you read it? Not too long just try and read it ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by bonifieldstun(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2017
say no to weed
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Myself2(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2017
What kind of madness is this.
Police see your life ?
Three gbosa to all the generals and fighters of the liberation forces in the Niger Delta aka militants ; the only group that the Nigerian navy fears

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Abumtestimony1: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
I HATE NIGERIA
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by lilmaydee(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2017
This is what happens when the recruitment of security personnels is based on man know man, instead of qualification, credibility and professionalism. All our security agents are lawless lots

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by anyimontana(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
Typical of zoogeria,ehm..animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Gerrard59(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
“Some naval officers ran the red light and police traffic officers intervened, but rather than listen, they descended on the policemen and beat them up,”

Nigeria is a lawless place, but Calabar is more lawless and dangerous. Ever since Duke left office, that place no be am again.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by olatade(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2017
Trut:
The ZOO agents forces fighting themselves, what a country?

These ipob guys dey taya me online oooo. They are busy calling Nigeria a zoo but yet they are in the zoo. Please what creatures can be found in a zoo? If I'm not mistaken, I think the answer should be animals (Mostly, wild animals) so therefore, until you leave Nigeria, Stop using the Naira, facilities and everything, you are still animals!!!! Let me park here.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 8:46am On May 31, 2017
A failed Nation.

Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, all Southerners, Middlebelt, Fulanis are the problem of this Nation..

Yes, Let there be total division, whether Biafra or no Biafra..

What the hell!!
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Brugo(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2017
It is hard to feel pity for policemen in their time of trouble. If karma were real, this would be it.

Those who have been victimised, threatened and extorted by the police would understand.

Once you give a Nigerian the right to shoot he assumes that you have given him the absolute right to oppress and kill.

All security agencies need to be especially hard on their erring officers. But this cannot happen where soldiers have been trained to regard civilians as vermin. Decades of military rule have shaped the collective psyche of soldiers and as a result, superiority complex plagues security agencies.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by 4rmthewest(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2017
let peace rain comrades.....#GREATNN
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Onliie(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2017
The federal government will hear of things like this and won't take any action. Since the beginning of this country things like this happen, I've never heard of any officer being disciplined for barbaric actions like this by the federal government. What kind of government do we have in this country sef. Idiots in high places.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by IrradiatoR: 8:51am On May 31, 2017
Cameleon72:
Nigeria which way
Lawlessness at its peak. . .

of course from supposed law enforcement agents sad

what a country

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by IrradiatoR: 8:53am On May 31, 2017
Onliie:
The federal government will hear of things like this and won't take any action. Since the beginning of this country things like this happen, I've never heard of any officer being disciplined for barbaric actions like this by the federal government. What kind of government do we have in this country sef. Idiots in high places.

all involved and alive in both ends should be sacked and killers jailed

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by technicallyrich(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2017
I am honestly tired of the zoo.even Congo and zimbakwe are now better than nigeria Atleast there is food,water,electricity there and other enabling enviroment.
Please help me answer these question I was asked in who wants to be a millonaira yesterday.
Who is the president of nigeria.
A Vegetable.
B comissioner.
C coordinator.
D Presidency
E All. Of the above.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by DonCortino: 8:55am On May 31, 2017
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Raemond(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2017
These officers should be deployed to Maiduguri as punishment and watch how this nonsense stops. angryThese officers should be deployed to Maiduguri as punishment and watch how this nonsense stops.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Jamila05(f): 8:57am On May 31, 2017
The police started it first by shooting the naval officer. They call for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Birmingham City Council Declares Itself Bankrupt Amid $950m Pay Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.