Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station (34636 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by samuelgodson(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Cameleon72:
Nigeria which way First to comment again!!! I dedicate it to all the May born... Happy last day in May... May all this security personnel conduct theirselves to the oath they made to protect and not to vandalise this country....
u no de sleep
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by segematico(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
This madness must stop, did barbarians must be court marshalled, and sentenced to death. A disgrace to an otherwise a noble service
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by melodyogonna(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Both the Navy and Police should exterminate each other already. Federal Institutions are a joke. Nigeria has never been so divided before. Where is our President ?
Missing
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2017
I'M SO DAMN HAPPY!THE WAY THIS NEWS DEY SWEET ME EHN!I NO FIT SHOUT. click like if you are sooo excited!
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 10:55am On May 31, 2017
kick:
Why should police officers intervene? Have we not seen this same police officers run the red light, even drive one way. For all I care, they finally found their match.
Best Answer
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by ebby9z(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
Its obvious there is a break down of discipline and comportment among all our uniformed men. This issue has to be tackled head on right away before the so called security officers burn the country to the ground. Just last week, the navy was busy beating students in Osun, recently soldiers shot at each other because of woman, we hear everyday of police brutality and military beastiality on unarmed civilians. When will we start acting civilised and rational
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Sunshine1969: 10:56am On May 31, 2017
Since Biafra war, Nigeria has never had security challenge internally and the Military were enjoying until their co,-creation Boko Haram surfaced as a cash cow yet they will use that as the suffering they are going through on behalf on the citizenry to fight BH as such must be hollowed and have freedom to anything including our wives! it is a display of high level of indiscipline the military has been known for being against. This day the Navy has been in the news for this uncivil behaviour and an indictment on the hierarchy for loss of command and control! Our waterways are bedeviled by militants that desire a quest yet this jumpy low graders of the force out terrorizing civilians rather than exhibits gallantry at the creeks for medal!s! its a shame! The CNS must come out plan to sanction those involved as this is rampant in Cross River State.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2017
karlz:

this..."local champion" mentality, wanting to "dominate" his neighbour and show off...i still dont understand how its unique among us
that is what it means to be a black mind...
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Mbariga1: 11:20am On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
# Navy fight police
# Soldier fight police
# Navy fight soldier
# Police fight civilian
# Boko fight soldier
# JTF fight boko
# Agbero fight motorist
# APC fight PDP
# FFK fight PMB
# Fayose fight PMB
# Fire fighter fight lastma
# Afonja fight Igbo.
# Igbo fight northerner
# Fulani herdsmen fight everybody.

All happening inside one country named Nigeria. But which kind country be this sef?
you are very funny. Fulani herdsmen fight everybody abi
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by woleabayo(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
all these military power army and navy use to descend on police officers are becoming rampart the Federal government has to look into the matter before it get out of hand ......for crying out loud is anyone above the law? they are the one who will enter bus and would not pay... are they not collecting transport allowance ? Mr president abeg do something fast on this issue
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by maximilano: 11:41am On May 31, 2017
Deeldorado:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/232631-breaking-many-feared-dead-as-naval-officers-attack-police-station.html

It is appalling that our security forces have become enemies to themselves instead of collaborating to fight insecurity and criminality in Nigeria. What do Nairalanders think of the ego war between Security agencies in Nigeria?

I don't support the this act but this story is one sided. I never saw where a Naval rating was first shot in the chest by the police and died on the spot. Let's hear from both sides first before playing the judge.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by positivetaught: 11:42am On May 31, 2017
The general conduct of law enforcement agencies in Nigeria is so shameful, no coordination, no mutual respect except for unnecessary rivalry, hatred n braggadocio. so a disgraceful lot,but do we blame them when their c-in-c is just another slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
# Navy fight police
# Soldier fight police
# Navy fight soldier
# Police fight civilian
# Boko fight soldier
# JTF fight boko
# Agbero fight motorist
# APC fight PDP
# FFK fight PMB
# Fayose fight PMB
# Afonja fight Igbo.
# Igbo fight northerner

All happening inside one country named Nigeria. But which kind country be this sef?

I swear you don use Laff put me for ground

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by famzynet: 11:45am On May 31, 2017
Ntoooooor to the police. They finally met their match. Police drive one way all the time and they brake traffic laws more than anyone.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Jbleenk: 11:51am On May 31, 2017
Those animals should be charged for disorderly conduct, breach of peace, disobeying traffic law, murder, attempted murder, arson, contempt, professional misconduct, treason and treasonable felony... Etc etc
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by DanseMacabre(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
maximilano:

I don't support the this act but this story is one sided. I never saw where a Naval rating was first shot in the chest by the police and died on the spot. Let's hear from both sides first before playing the judge.

A naval rating was first shot in the chest? The cops brought it upon themselves then.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Splashme: 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
# Navy fight police
# Soldier fight police
# Navy fight soldier
# Police fight civilian
# Boko fight soldier
# JTF fight boko
# Agbero fight motorist
# APC fight PDP
# FFK fight PMB
# Fayose fight PMB
# Afonja fight Igbo.
# Igbo fight northerner

Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by maximilano: 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

A naval rating was first shot in the chest? The cops brought it upon themselves then.
Yes o, it is a reprisal from the Navy.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Mcreloaded(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
The Nigerian bloody civilians now avoid police because of this recession as they know money must exchange hands even when they are innocent and bail is never free, please and please I beg police to leave this military boys alone them no get joy. And manage the change as we see am.
When the hunter learnt to shoot without missing the birds also learnt to fly without perching.
Look for other ways to confront these military boys please
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Unimaginable123: 12:25pm On May 31, 2017
preponey:
you can construct for Africa o
welldone
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
Trouble for Nigeria's legal criminals. I'm happy about the infighting, Y'all deserve more chaos and calamity.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2017
Most of the people enlisted into the Nigerian Army,Police, airforce etc are cultists and other vagabonds. This is because of the the practice of politicians giving military employment to the touts who fought for them for election.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by brojoshua: 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
Civil war in the security forces
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by baba4thegehs: 1:43pm On May 31, 2017
It's such a Shame. Misplaced priorities at its core.

May God help this country
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
dreposh:

What's this unclean spirit saying ?
The naval officer ran a red light and the police mam is now corrupt for going after him?
I blame you for this recession

Ask google MUMU.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Xrisobas: 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
This tells how uncivilized we are! undecided undecided
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by cutedharmee: 2:46pm On May 31, 2017
princepeter566:
navy now attacking police abi ? but one thing they should know is that the whole population of naval officers in Nigeria is not up to the population of police officers in calaber state . if not for the mercy of God and democracy who is navy to attack police only one band of mopol to s enough to impact senses into them
Abeegi leave dat talk jhoor. Even wen navy ain't up to police you forget there are sister forces eeehn... ONE BODY that is what they are.
Re: Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station by Blue3k(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2017
kenny987:

Face what charges? Where? Ticket kwa? Are we talking about the same country shocked

Of police really want to take this to court. They have upper hand naturally since they are the ones doing investigation and finding witnesses. Then they can devote resources to find cause of fires. Honestly handing out tick to official millitary vehicle shouldn't be rocket science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra / EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.