Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware (647 Views)

My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. / How Will U Feel If Ur Girl Frnd Post Diz On Fb? / Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by Bayonero(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
A frnd of mine wants to travel out bt his gf is not aware if she knows may do anytin 2 prevent him frm goin and if he goes and did not tell her she wil b very sad wat should he do.
Re: A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
Stop having diarrhea for another person's anus.

1 Like

Re: A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by 190: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
sincerely ive come to think about this issue
and till date got NO answer
well me think he should not tell
his GF cos when he eventually does go
abroad,he's gonna met someone new~
Re: A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by mamagee3(f): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
Do you expect Nairalanders to stop him? undecided
Re: A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by saintneo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
tell him u'll tk care of the chic or ask him to transfer his responsibilities to you
Re: A Frnd Of Mine Wants To Travel Out But Is Girl Frnd Is Now Aware by omega25red(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
Im sorry no disrepect but this is some stupid s h it im sorry i read it

(1) (Reply)

Love Experts' Illusion / I Love Girls / Intimacy Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.