Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? (3749 Views)

The Useless Governors Of The South Eastern States / Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / Why Does The United States Support Nigeria's Democracy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by madenigga(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2017
What if Biafra was to be granted and some southeastern states refuse to go with them, example IMO or Abia, I would like to know if they would be accepted in Nigeria or they would be forced by Nigeria/Biafra to join Biafra?
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Gmasterp(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is suppose to practice federalism.... So each state can decide to claim independent sovereignty!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Igboesika: 8:56am On May 31, 2017
Seriously shaking my head for O.P.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Dalek(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2017
Lmaooo Actually haven't thot of dat, tho highly unlikely if such happens na gobe. cheesy
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 9:01am On May 31, 2017
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 9:01am On May 31, 2017
Even without Biafra being granted they are busy encroaching,enslaving and taking over everywhere, we the Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians know exactly what will happen to us if Biafra is granted... we know they'll crush,intimidate and deal with us especially with the fact that we allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through our water ways and win the civil war in 1970..

I stand with one Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
tobimillar:

What have u benefited from one Nigeria? And what will you lose if the Igbo's... just just Igbo's and willing clans or tribe across Nigeria are granted biafra via a referendum ?

I'll lose my freedom which will be worse than what we are passing through now..as one Nigeria every tribe has a voice in its own little way but Biafra will always be about the igbos and us always being a minority we will be reduced to minute

If Biafra is granted then all tribes should go their separate ways to avoid modern day slavery

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:54am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Even without Biafra being granted they are busy encroaching,enslaving and taking over everywhere, we the Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians know exactly what will happen to us if Biafra is granted... we know they'll crush,intimidate and deal with us especially with the fact that we allowed Nigerian soldiers to pass through our water ways and win the civil war in 1970..

I stand with one Nigeria

Why not face the topic, na waoo

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll lose my freedom which will be worse than what we are passing through now..as one Nigeria every tribe has a voice in its own little way but Biafra will always be about the igbos and us always being a minority we will be reduced to minute

If Biafra is granted then all tribes should go their separate ways to avoid modern day slavery
who will grant your tribe its separate ways when you are enjoying your comfort zone, why not start your own separatist movement. before the arrival of the colonist, we lived with you and did business, we had the Aro Confederate state which included akwa ibom yet no history of annexation, during those period, the fulanis were busy conquering everybody including yorubas in Ilorin.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
As for the topic, The only way to know this is through a referendum, IPOB has been requesting for a referendum. Secondly, what if another tribe votes to stay with Biafra, will nigeria accept it and allow them join?

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Igboesika: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I stand with one Nigeria

Afonja, if you know how agitated those people you mentioned are to leave this contraption, you wouldn't have typed this poo.

Even some part of Cameroon protested in joining Biafra. You should know this if you are not new on Naira land.

Afonja, keep standing with one Nigeria because its your destiny.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by SHAKABOOM: 10:06am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I stand with one Nigeria

Oh gel go ad warm dat 2weeks old soured soup in the kitchen for ur hungry boo..Who was the vice president of biafria?Dont comment on tinz you know nothing about focus on fashion ad romance

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

who will grant your tribe its separate ways when you are enjoying your comfort zone, why not start your own separatist movement. before the arrival of the colonist, we lived with you and did business, we had the Aro Confederate state which included akwa ibom yet no history of annexation, during those period, the fulanis were busy conquering everybody including yorubas in Ilorin.

We are comfortable in our zone yes and it's better,to be with Biafra will be worse than hell fire and our forefathers knew this in 1970 to had given Nigerian troops access ways,so you guys should go ahead and get your Biafra with your states and exclude us,we love peace and this little freedom we are getting

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Oh gel go ad warm dat 2weeks old soured soup in the kitchen for ur hungry boo..Who was the vice president of biafria?Dont comment on tinz you know nothing about focus on fashion ad romance
Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Go and check your Jamb scores, from your typing I know you'll take another one next year,i don't debate with kids

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by SHAKABOOM: 10:15am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Go and check your Jamb scores, from your typing I know you'll take another one next year,i don't debate with kids
Hahahaha! See dis mumu girl oo.. ur mate are making good use of dia time making money ad taking care of family.. you dey nairaland dey misyarn..Jobless gel common run to the kitchen.ur wretched boo will soon be back from ogogoro joint. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by SHAKABOOM: 10:29am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Don't mind the useless gial wey nor Sabi anytin about politics..I asked her a simple kwestion she refused to answer.I asked her whom the vice president of biafria was..She nor fit answer.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha! See dis mumu girl oo.. ur mate are making good use of dia time making money ad taking care of family.. you dey nairaland dey misyarn..Jobless gel common run to the kitchen.ur wretched boo will soon be back. smiley

Cheap drugs intoxication...I can't believe you are still embarrassing yourself further and exposing your shallowness with this kind of typing and post,which slum did you emanate from?

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by SHAKABOOM: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Cheap drugs intoxication...I can't believe you are still embarrassing yourself further and exposing your shallowness with this kind of typing and post,which slum did you emanate from?
I dey slum wey ur mama dey come hustle evry night with her ashawo bizness,pleasure me ad my guyz on credit. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

We are comfortable in our zone yes and it's better,to be with Biafra will be worse than hell fire and our forefathers knew this in 1970 to had given Nigerian troops access ways,so you guys should go ahead and get your Biafra with your states and exclude us,we love peace and this little freedom we are getting
Ok goodluck, if your comfort zone is better i wonder why you are salivating on going your separate ways if Biafra is granted. And stop the attention wh0ring on Biafran threads, this thread has nothing to do with you, stop boring us with old gibberish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Ok goodluck, if your comfort zone is better i wonder why you are salivating on going your separate ways if Biafra is granted. And stop the attention wh0ring on Biafran threads, this thread has nothing to do with you, stop boring us with old gibberish

Why are you angered? I'm immune to names calling on nairaland,you should've simply refused to give me attention by not quoting me,we are at liberty to comment on any post be it on Biafra or not..I'm sure your memory was refreshed by the old gibberish that Biafra was a flop,I'm waiting for the next quote

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by paramakina202: 11:16am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I stand with one Nigeria

Biafran soldiers lost Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers teritories to superior fire power of conbined forces of Britain,Russia and their puppet Nigeria and not to your so called assumed treachery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by melodyogonna(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I stand with one Nigeria

Igbos don't have such time, we are not fulanis or hausas, check our history before d white men came, igbos did not invade or conquer any tribe and no tribe invaded or conqured the igbos before the white men came.
We rather focus on our business than look for who to intimidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
melodyogonna:
Igbos don't have such time, we are not fulanis or hausas, check our history before d white men came, igbos did not invade or conquer any tribe and no tribe invaded or conqured the igbos before the white men came.
We rather focus on our business than look for who to intimidate

I pray so

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2017
paramakina202:

Biafran soldiers lost Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers teritories to superior fire power of conbined forces of Britain,Russia and their puppet Nigeria and not to your so called assumed treachery.

Do your research well..don't rush and resort to name calling

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by melodyogonna(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I pray so
Sis u should have researched b4 posting.
Igbos and the niger deltans were trade partners, the had alot of things in common, even their cultures looked alike, women from both regions came together and rioted against taxes imposed by the white men.
don't neglect history.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by paramakina202: 11:31am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Do your research well..don't rush and resort to name calling

There is no name calling here or do you want me to send you a documentary video of how the battle was fought and lost on all fronts?
Say what you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by subtlemee(f): 11:33am On May 31, 2017
melodyogonna:
Igbos and the niger deltans were trade partners, the had alot of things in common, even their cultures looked alike, women from both regions came together and rioted against taxes imposed by the white men.
don't neglect history.

This thread isn't about igbo's trade and culture history, don't just rush to quote me bro

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 11:38am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Why are you angered? I'm immune to names calling on nairaland,you should've simply refused to give me attention by not quoting me,we are at liberty to comment on any post be it on Biafra or not..I'm sure your memory was refreshed by the old gibberish that Biafra was a flop,I'm waiting for the next quote
You are derailing a thread, its against the rules of nairaland, if you are commenting face the topic that is all i said. The part in bold is the reason i said you are here for attention Wh0ring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 11:39am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

This thread isn't about igbo's trade and culture history, don't just rush to quote me bro
Just look at who is reminding someone what the thread is about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? by Ogbuefi2020: 11:41am On May 31, 2017
melodyogonna:
don't neglect history.
Does anybody even need any serious research to know this? unless the person is still a kid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Goes To Church / Obj Removes V.p Atiku From Office / I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.