Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,541 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding (47925 Views)

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
chi4ik:
Proverbs 21:19.. It's better to live in a desert than to live with a troublesome, irritable & nagging wife.
why did you remove the "beast"..

It says.. Its better for a man to live in the desert with a beast than to live with a nagging wife...
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by maureensylvia(f): 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
pretty1214:

The man told a friend what happened before he died. The cause of the man's death wasn't mainly as a result of the burn but high blood pressure. Dont ask me how I know because I stay in Kano and the deceased husband was admitted in a hospital opposite my house.

I live in Kano too. Onitsha road precisely... guess u are living in sarkin yaki cos that's where fortress hospital is.

I was with d landlord wife of that burnt yesterday, she was crying cos the 2million her husband promised to start up a business for her, he will use it to renovate d burnt house
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by ezebunafo(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
ocshap:
7 months old kwa?
7 months old pregnant
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Jammiiee(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
Good thinking undecided
D34lw4p:
How did they know she is the one who set the house ablaze, I thought they died together?
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by chi4ik(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2017
afamaustin:
is like am a victim some how but make l still d watch her
Antidote: Never exchange words with her, Use brain battle to overrun/overrule her, don't let her read you easily, don't always say yes to all her needs, try to know her likes and dislikes & above all, Never fail to pray for your wife.

Note: Don't expect anything positive from her for u shall not be disappointed....words for the wise....
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by chi4ik(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
why did you remove the "beast"..

It says.. Its better for a man to live in the desert with a beast than to live with a nagging wife...
my brother, I just dey pity them na. them ma get feelings.
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by drunkpunk(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=TinaAnita post=57052679][/quote]
TinaAnita
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by timilinda(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
Everyone here keep blaming the woman.
If they both died, Hw do we know who actually set the house on fire?
If the woman had been the accused, the comments would have been different. But now, no one is talking about the man's alleged infidelity.

I tire for Nigerian men!
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Tecno66: 4:15pm On May 31, 2017
Edopesin:
Na Am Not Surprised I Mean If They Get Mind To Dey BOMB THEMSELVES

den dis is just BEANS to dem

quote me with sense
The man & woman na ipob people o.
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
Nma27:
Stupidity at its peak! The devil is a liar!

Wetin concern devil & this one now ehn?
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Gome23: 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
Sirpaul:
when you marry a witch......
and you dnot know cos of her beauty.......
when u marry a wizard as a husband and u don't kw
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by omoelerin1: 4:47pm On May 31, 2017
Edopesin:
Na Am Not Surprised I Mean If They Get Mind To Dey BOMB THEMSELVES

den dis is just BEANS to dem

quote me with sense
did you know that both of them are from anambra state? go and redd the story.
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Daddybright1986(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
Now people wey go school will start shouting Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence...

What is Domestic Violence? Domestic Violence is when a woman behaves like a Domestic Animal and you treat her like a Domestic Animal
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2017
Devilish woman, the Bible is against murder and whoever does that is sinning against God.
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Mopelawlar(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
Atigba:
Did they die undecided

No dey roast niii nonsense
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by buskie13(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

A lot of them are mistakes in men lives.

Did you notice that all the great men in the bible fell as a result of women in their lives?

Did you notice that 90% of Billionaires and Millionaires in USA history were brought to their knees by their wives?

The only smartest men on earth right now are baby fathers without any commitment.

You are safe, no nagging, no poison, no in-law/family issue, no cheating, no adultery, no trust issue, excellent privacy, excellent Account balance, full respect etc what you enjoy as a single man with girlfriends are endless...

Girlfriends wouldn't mess with you when they are aware that they could be kicked out at any slightest provocation.

David's is doing well with this rule.

21st century ladies
I concur

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by browniex: 11:34pm On May 31, 2017
bobokunlexzy:

You're right Bro. I have one who is not even my GF but wey we just dey sokisoki .....but if u see d level of her jealosy ehn..... I just ditch her sharp sharp
that is it ,I had one thick girl, she was always monitoring my movement,always suspecting me of sleeping with other girls,whenever she calls and I don't pick,she will just conclude that iam on top of a woman,she will keep calling till my battery will go off,there was a day I went to see her,after making love,we just relaxed on the bed,and she took my phone and started checking through it,when she saw that I stored her number with baby,she just flared up,and asked why I should store her as baby instead of sweetheart or darling,or any other romantic name,that iam not proud of her that is why am hiding her name as baby,that anyone that sees it will think that it is my child or something, that led to quarrel and she just suddenly became violent, I was just suprised at the way she was reacting,even when I explained to her that I like her a lot that is why I saved her as baby,she just couldn't take,well I just got up put on my boxers and got dressed and left her house in anger that day,in fact I ended the relationship that very day,after like 3 days she kept calling and begging, I just told her it won't work out because I know I won't be able to handle such thoughtless jealousy.
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by Sirpaul(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2017
maka why?....
Gome23:
when u marry a wizard as a husband and u don't kw
Re: Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding by bobokunlexzy: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2017
browniex:
that is it ,I had one thick girl, she was always monitoring my movement,always suspecting me of sleeping with other girls,whenever she calls and I don't pick,she will just conclude that iam on top of a woman,she will keep calling till my battery will go off,there was a day I went to see her,after making love,we just relaxed on the bed,and she took my phone and started checking through it,when she saw that I stored her number with baby,she just flared up,and asked why I should store her as baby instead of sweetheart or darling,or any other romantic name,that iam not proud of her that is why am hiding her name as baby,that anyone that sees it will think that it is my child or something, that led to quarrel and she just suddenly became violent, I was just suprised at the way she was reacting,even when I explained to her that I like her a lot that is why I saved her as baby,she just couldn't take,well I just got up put on my boxers and got dressed and left her house in anger that day,in fact I ended the relationship that very day,after like 3 days she kept calling and begging, I just told her it won't work out because I know I won't be able to handle such thoughtless jealousy.

Exactly Bro. If i start to talk on dz particular one too hmmmm.....itz more lyk ur story too. Every lady though is allowed to be jealous but it must not be to the extreme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.