Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) (2055 Views)

Check Out This Massive Ukwu / See Woman With “massive Ukwu” Wants You Guys To Feed Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by Freeman50(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2017
Nollywood actresses overtime have one special feature that makes them unique among their colleagues. This ranges from facial looks, height, acting skills, diction, physical endowments, fashion sense and the rest.
Simon Evia who is also a filmmaker and CEO of Evia Concepts/Entertainment has woken up to the realization that her hot bum bum is a plus to her beautiful face and impressive body structure.
She has been boldly showing her backside on Instagram with thousands of young Nigerians following her closely.
See more photos of the budding actress:

Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by Kamamchukwu(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14am On May 31, 2017
If I debbé this yansh...walahi, it will shrink!!
Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Shitbox
Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by creamguy01: 10:18am On May 31, 2017
celebrities and social media...I hail una oo
Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On May 31, 2017
See as my fone de smell meèss now, because I go de look the 2nd and 3rd pictures embarassed angry

All these gals when get big horse yansh, their meèss de smell ehn

*tufiaa lipsrsealed*
Re: Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) by mekybabe1: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
Fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You / Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship / Is The Baby Mine Or Not? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.