Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife (27104 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by oluwatosin400: 1:25pm On May 31, 2017
According to reports, President Buhari's chief official photographer Bayo omoboriowo who got married to his wife Omolola Omitokun on the 1st of August, 2015, just welcomed twin babies ( a boy and a girl)!

congratulations to the University of Lagos graduate of pure and applied Chemistry!

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/31/president-buharis-photographer-bayo-omoboriowo-welcomes-twins/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 31, 2017
Congratulation grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
Beautiful. Congratulations Bayo.

Dear Father Lord, all I ask for is just a set of twins ( a boy and a girl) and any other baby after that is an icing on the cake.....and I won't forget to also ask that may I NOT lack all the basic things in life to take good care of them. So help me God.
Thank you in advance for answered prayers Big Daddy Upstairs. Kisses!!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
This is so AWESOME, God is great....i love twins cos am one

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
op had to add he graduated from "pure and applied chemistry" so we can ask why he is into photography

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by basty: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
Good for them, Democracy Babies

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Roric: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
oluwatosin400:
According to reports, President Buhari's chief official photographer Bayo omoboriowo who got married to his wife Omolola Omitokun on the 1st of August, 2015, just welcomed twin babies ( a boy and a girl)!

congratulations to the University of Lagos graduate of pure and applied Chemistry!

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/31/president-buharis-photographer-bayo-omoboriowo-welcomes-twins/

Congratulations....
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
Tell Buhari, maybe he might want to come back to Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by boolet: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
If I could have twins as his, that would be it for childbearing. Congrats!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
[/b]please compare other countries parliament with our own. can anyone tell me why Nigeria Law makers always make noise when they in session even when
Their fellow colleague is trying to make a point you see people papa gossiping behind[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
congrats!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Trapnews: 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by sylva1(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats bayo, baba ibeji!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Babachukwu: 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
congratulations to him
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
PERSON WEY YOU SUPPOSE DEY SNAP DON DISAPPEAR undecided undecided

E SURE ME SAY YOU SEF NO GET CLUE

CLUELESS ADMINISTRATION

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by nikz(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats to them. I tap from that annointing in Jesus name
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by auntysimbiat(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Wow
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by ekensi01: 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
Then waytin? me don the tire for NL small small.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
see as im neck be for dat im wedding pics. grin
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
Enough money to ur account....
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by kennyjam: 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
Buhari: Inna Bayo?

Congrats Mr Bayo, a set of my kind has been pushed into this world.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
instead of babies photos I'm seeing wedding pix undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by TechPanda(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
Is He Still A FreeLance Photographer? grin
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
yes
DayDreamPictures:
op had to add he graduated from "pure and applied chemistry" so we can ask why he is into photography
Not by course/discipline in the university or how good you are, its ALL only by the special GRACE of God.

The race is not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong...........

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:
Is He Still A FreeLance Photographer? grin
The Presidency main photographer?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by burkingx(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by bunmioguns(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
congratulations
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by jimsky(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
Mr sharp shooter photographer.. Congrats
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife by burkingx(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits / Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Profile Of Abba Kabir Yusuf, Kano Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.