Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (62813 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by wadetaw202: 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!

Only a cursed idiot will leave the main story and start attacking grammar.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by cruxmeggido(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
Wait...... Did she say Akobo shocked no start dah one abeg o!
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by kachiz(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Welcomme: 3:41pm On May 31, 2017
This girl English na die..Celebrity my ass
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:42pm On May 31, 2017
This same soka?and they are still operating there... Hmm
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2017
'my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are'

Her English teacher will be crying by now 4 poor representation
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

JUST PRAY YOU DONT COME TO THIS LIFE AGAIN AS A SENSELESS FOOL
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by translux(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2017
Escaped from the lion den with wounds from the lions, Thank Jehovah
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by maj007(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2017
eposho:

You are daft from yute. Ipob fraud.
What exactly is your fu4h problem bro.??
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On May 31, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by maj007(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

And look at you.....

English expert with Msc in 'PUNCTUATION SKILL'.

Review you post and grade your punctuation......
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
Commando style indeed
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

Here we go again !
These people are simply obsessed with Afonja
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
lol guy i dikwa very mean o...pity d babe na

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
Before the advent of militancy in Nigeria there was kidnapping at a lower scale in Nigeria.

But it was the coming of militancy in the Niger delta region that took kidnapping to an all time higher level.

Every now and then, news of kidnapping rules the news media and the social media.

I hope those guys did not sexually molest or rape Bewaji Folashade.

The injury she suffered bodily is quite huge. I do not suggest a kidnap person try such a risky thing as in some case the kidnap person could be shot dead or killed in an attempt to flee.

Just co-operate with kidnapper while your people pay the money.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
wow, a very lucky woman, I thank God for her life.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2017
well, thank God for your life nne. Read psalms 91 always. and always pray
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
where is the commando style... where is the graphic pics... op... are you under a spell?

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
Jumping out in defense of the defenseless! Come and beat me in my house!
maj007:

And look at you.....

English expert with Msc in 'PUNCTUATION SKILL'.

Review you post and grade your punctuation......
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
Yeah...Amen. Pray you do not even come to this life at all!
Goridoe:

JUST PRAY YOU DONT COME TO THIS LIFE AGAIN AS A SENSELESS FOOL
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
And who left the main story to start attacking an attacker? You. Wehdone John Utaka the Attacker. Shanghai Shenhua is calling you!
wadetaw202:

Only a cursed idiot will leave the main story and start attacking grammar.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
Yepaaa Eyin Brainy gahnnn!!!!
braining01:

SOKA is a place where bodies are mutilated for rituals.Therefore, a dead body cud b rescued for a proper burial.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

sir, the report of the brain hypothesis we did in the lab shows you have a decayed nervous system

so I urge u to come on Thursday for total brain flushing so that you can talk like a normal human being with brain in public
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by nasuite: 4:34pm On May 31, 2017
iamnicer:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHERE IS THE GRAPHIC PICS OP ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you spoke my mind. i was expecting to see graph in barchart/histogram and line graphs. all these OPs are always misleading people sef.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by iamnicer: 4:36pm On May 31, 2017
nasuite:

you spoke my mind. i was expecting to see graph in barchart/histogram and line graphs. all these OPs are always misleading people sef.

E WEAK ME BRO

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
hahahahaha, This neophyte is trying to masturbate in the corridors of grammatical incomprehensibility. Rush off, cower and hide under your mama's delirious loins, for out of that dungeon of your mama's birth canal were you unleashed into this serene world. Should youR sub-microscopic microcosm of a brain be unable to fathom my aforementioned submission, i'd simplify...YOU ARE A FACTORY ERROR!
Funkeshuga:

sir, the report of the brain hypothesis we did in the lab shows you have a decayed nervous system

so I urge u to come on Thursday for total brain flushing so that you can talk like a normal human being with brain in public
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okragrater!

Why are most of these Nollywood types stark illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=ElSherriff post=57056298]So as much as I have tried to break it down, you still found it hard to comprehend? Simply put, her saying she should be taken to where she can be rescued after she has been killed is daft english...no one can rescue

see why southwest will never align with you imbec.... I don't need to ask your region, I know you're from that lord drugs region thru your comments

u would have remain silent than selling yourself to the grave by wishing others people bad

read psalm 109 oloriburuku EDA

with your fake personality
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
hahahahaha, This neophyte is trying to masturbate in the corridors of grammatical incomprehensibility. Rush off, cower and hide under your mama's delirious loins, for out of that dungeon of your mama's birth canal were you unleashed into this serene world. Should youR sub-microscopic microcosm of a brain be unable to fathom my aforementioned submission, i'd simplify...YOU ARE A FACTORY ERROR!

you're nothing but an unrepentant geek. she's not the cause of your predicament or was she the one that cause your unending unemployment

abiruun
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by newslifeop: 4:54pm On May 31, 2017
Evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? / Davido Buys 2017 Mercedes Benz Gla (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.