Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (62811 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
you kids emphasizing about her English

I pray u fall in the hand of kidnappers before this new month end and then u will know how unconscious u would feel even after been rescue 2 months after

why babies come plenty for this respected forum?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!
at least thank God for her safety first, its easier rushing to point on other people's error while you aren't seeing yours , can you read your comment all over and remove the particle in your eye before removing the beam in the eye of someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!
orangutans like you make me hate ibos. You are a soulless pitiless skunk. I hope you lot get expelled from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by adecz: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Single girl walking on
the streets alone @ 10:20!!!

You were asking for it!!

But, those pimples sha.....
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
Funkeshuga:

sir, the report of the brain hypothesis we did in the lab shows you have a decayed nervous system

so I urge u to come on Thursday for total brain flushing so that you can talk like a normal human being with brain in public

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by nell4: 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
eposho:

You are daft from yute. Ipob fraud.
What exactly is your fu4h problem bro.??
abeg ignore that guy. that's no ipod. can't even understand what he wrote
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by fm7070: 5:51pm On May 31, 2017
that was bravery
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

Who cares about 'Hinglish' when somebody's life is about to be snuffed out? You must be an unfeeling, inhuman and lacklustre IPOB!

My Afonja sis, congrats on this occasion of Saved by Grace. Work on your English though.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by manchester1: 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
accept my sympathy dear English for being murdered by kidnapers
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
Thank God for your life.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Tecno66: 6:42pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
I expect sympathy for this lady and a comendation for her bravery not mokery. Who no go no know how far. There is time for everything my brother.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian actress Bewaji Folashade barely escaped with her life after she got kidnapped on her way from a movie location. According to the fast rising movie star, she got picked up by the men of the underworld and shoved on a bike, and then they drove off to an unknown location.

Speaking with TUNEZ via chat she shared photos of injuries she sustained and tales of how she managed a commando escape..

Read below...

"They kidnapped me at 10:20pm last night at Akinyemi street while I was coming from movie location at Akobo.

THIS IS HOW IT GOES LAST NIGHT.... Its got to a stage that I had to struggle with them on bike because they will still kill me when will get to final destination, my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. The bike fell I still struggle to fight them because they said we are going to Soka on express. So people heard voices and they started coming out that was why they ran away and God saved me."

See photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/actress-bewaji-folashade-escape-from.html

THIS IS HOW IT GOES LAST NIGHT.... Its got to a
stage that I had to struggle with them on bike
because they will still kill me when will get to final
destination, this yellowbar people and grammatical blunder self
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by procky(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nostradamus: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
DollarAngel:
WHY DO AFONJAS LOVE BLEACHING, I AM HAPPY FOR HER BUT AFONJAS HAVE STOP BLEACHING IT'S BECOMING A TRADITION
some Igbos too dey bleach also
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nostradamus: 8:03pm On May 31, 2017
Nice one bewaji!! Brave yoruba girl, omo odua to dangajiya
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by TheMOBag: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
Yoruba actors and actresses. Funny set of illiterates
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
DollarAngel:
WHY DO AFONJAS LOVE BLEACHING, I AM HAPPY FOR HER BUT AFONJAS HAVE STOP BLEACHING IT'S BECOMING A TRADITION

Your sick tribalistic brain should have added TO to the statement so as to make sense.

Sorry ive forgotten all the english you guys are proud of na for to sell market.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Evezi: 8:15pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
So as much as I have tried to break it down, you still found it hard to comprehend? Simply put, her saying she should be taken to where she can be rescued after she has been killed is daft english...no one can rescue you when you are dead...only the angels. and you not being able to decipher this basic english anomaly means you have unscented potato mash forming the major part of your cerebrum. Ijiot!

There's absolutely nothing grammatically or semantically wrong with her sentence! Simply put, she said she prefers to be killed in an area(place, venue,environment) where she could be opportuned to be rescued than where there may be no help.

Try to read through the lines next time
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

When a language is not your mother tongue making blunders speaking it is not a big deal
Lots of the British dont speak other languages except english nd the few that speak other languages like French Latin Yoruba Igbo etc make blunders. Examples are football stars, Presidents, Music Stars and Tourists .

So wats the big deal wen an African makes mistakes speaking other languages.

You know your problem bro.
Colonial Mentality

Free your brain pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
A luxury Hermes hand bag shattered the world auction record of Hong Kong on WEdnesday, fetching an eye-popping $380,000, Christie's spoke woman Gigi Ho said.
The handbag was produced in 2014 and has 18karat gold buckles and strap loops, Encrusted with 205 diamonds.... check it out https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/hand-bag-sold-for-n1425m.html
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
Evezi:

There's absolutely nothing grammatically or semantically wrong with her sentence! Simply put, she said she prefers to be killed in an area(place, venue,environment) where she could be opportuned to be rescued than where there may be no help.

Try to read through the lines next time

God bless you bro.

Many of these guys are kids that should be placed at the children section of NL if say there is one.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:

UmuAmadioha, NwaOsu, Flatty, Flattino, Akpubrain, DrugExpert.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
So as much as I have tried to break it down, you still found it hard to comprehend? Simply put, her saying she should be taken to where she can be rescued after she has been killed is daft english...no one can rescue you when you are dead...only the angels. and you not being able to decipher this basic english anomaly means you have unscented potato mash forming the major part of your cerebrum. Ijiot!

You were daft to mention Hafonja. You going tribalistic shows the dept of your depravity. English is only our lingua franca but not our native tongue. Besides, she had just gone through a hellish experience for a lady.
Gej was a Phd holder but could hardly make a flawless sentence in english and nobody derided his tribe for that.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
Thank GOD for your life and may you continually experience His protection.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by eposho: 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
nell4:
abeg ignore that guy. that's no ipod. can't even understand what he wrote
Old boy man just dey land from hustle,no get time for him/mofo.
The problem with these ipob frauds /jews is simply confusion. Majority are Catholics but since oluaye of kuje claim say him be jew, nna mehn like dominoes they are lining up to rep.jew now.
Awon werey.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2017
Those pimples strong ooooo.......
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2017
This might make you shed tears. . 96 years old woman searching for her son..she wrote an emotional message to the world https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/96-years-old-woman-searching-for-her.html
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by dfo12(m): 4:17am On Jun 01, 2017
ElSherriff:

Savage you are. No small chill you got.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
ElSherriff:
Yeah...Amen. Pray you do not even come to this life at all!

After ur fada fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Mercedes Benz Gla (Photos) / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? / Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.