Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast (4710 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by emekamn(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
Some ppl dont just kn hw to talk in public @mployer n ben-10
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by jude33084(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
I think most men of God should follow suit instead of staying aback to enrich themselves. Frankly speaking fasting and pray cannot solve all things, no wonder christ decided to do some by hand.
We fear too Much!
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by eros(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
I say kill them all  angry angry angry. The president, the Northern Cabal, every ex-evil president and those intending to bring more evil and corruption upon Nigeria. And those of you on here speaking evil of Pastor B' be prepared for the worst this year has to offer  angry angry. The good book says touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm. Yet you foolishly speak evil of a man of God doing his best to ensure your filthy self and rotten families have a better life. Take about trying to save a people, who don't want to be saved.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by Jadeng: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hey guys,
You listen and download what NBC did not want us to hear here!
http://www.lrawebstore.com/messages/The_order_Ezra.html

God Bless Nigerians and Deliver Us From , ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by BTT(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
I strongly support d Pastor and his movemt and in fact plan to be at the Thursday march.

However, I think this message unnecessarily emphasises the president's absence as Nigeria's major problem.

One would want to consider issues in the Niger Delta, Electoral Reforms, Electric Energy, Constitutional Reform, Foreign Policy, Corruption & the lame dogs 'fighting' it, Judicial Reforms, Land Reforms, Manpower Development, Moral Decadence. Terrorism Home and Abroad, . . . my people, the list is endless.

So I ask myself, Are these not more salient issues than Mr Presido's absence. (In any case, even while at home, he has never demonstrated any clout to show he is with us and on the same page).

It must be very daunting to be ill and president. . .
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by marvix(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2010
I strongly believe that Pastor Tunde Bakare has mixed it all up and made a mockery of his position as a church leader to openly admit that prayers and fasting can't solve our problems he should just close his church resign as a pastor and go ahead marching, does he even realise what he is saying that what God could not solve for him thru prayers he can solve it by marching on the street what a shame. I am disappoibted in his speech it was just long and made no sense at all but just shows that he has been hungary for attention and here is another opportunity at cheap popularity go ahead with ur march if u think that its by ur knowledge nd noise that u can chabge Nigeria.
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by marvix(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2010
What is all this talk abt freedom of speech, would we have permitted Boko Haram access to the media to incite people but then there is a body empowered by law to determine a potential incitin speech and they hold d discretion to identify inciting or harmful speeches so if they rule that the pastors speech isn't safe so it has to be and that is what d rule of law means not dat we can do whatever we like
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by minisower: 12:50am On Jan 19, 2010
I beg Nigerians need to wake up and carry the fight to the street.Amen
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by saharachic(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]Why are they stopping him? are you guys ready for a change at all?[/size]
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by walata44(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2010
strongly believe that Pastor Tunde Bakare has mixed it all up and made a mockery of his position as a church leader to openly admit that prayers and fasting can't solve our problems he should just close his church resign as a pastor and go ahead marching, does he even realise what he is saying that what God could not solve for him thru prayers he can solve it by marching on the street what a shame. I am disappoibted in his speech it was just long and made no sense at all but just shows that he has been hungary for attention and here is another opportunity at cheap popularity go ahead with your march if u think that its by your knowledge nd noise

What has your prayer and fasting achieve so far?
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by walata44(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2010
What is all this talk abt freedom of speech, would we have permitted Boko Haram access to the media to incite people but then there is a body empowered by law to determine a potential incitin speech and they hold d discretion to identify inciting or harmful speeches so if they rule that the pastors speech isn't safe so it has to be and that is what d rule of law means not dat we can do whatever we like

Comparing Pastor Tunde Bakare with Boko Haram is the most idiotic opinion on Nairaland.
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by deb(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
  Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast
« #6 on: Yesterday at 10:20:06 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nigerian Government is at it again,they never want to hear the truth.Please can someone help me ask Madam if surpressing the truth is a part of re-branding?

How could you be so assertive? can you say for sure it is Dora Akunyili that is behind it?
The woman is even in India at the moment on assignment
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by darkman200: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
@walata44 - thank you for the beautiful responses to Marvix the freak!
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by asuncal: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
time has come for all our spiritual leaders to be at the fore front to liberate this country from evil leadership,martin luther king did it for the americans,he paid with his life,rev jess jackson etc pastor bakare should be commended,enough of this fasting and prayer without any corresponding action.we should take our destiny in our hand,i will be there for the rally.
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by Ben13: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

BETTER NOT TO WRITE AND BE THOUGHT OF AS A FOOL THAN WRITE AND REMOVE ALL DOUBTS.

Let me not take your nonsense serious undecided I have pity for your dumb brain

emeka mn:

Some ppl dont just kn hw to talk in public @mployer n ben-10

I'll personally educate you on public speech. cool ewu
A pastor that calls himselt a man of God should be busy passing the message of healing to the children of God and not criticizing a government to that extent. Causing the government to be hated by the whole world. . .And they all want Re-branding.

m-ployer:

think bakare should  passionately be praying for the Guy as a christian he is, rather than critisizing and causing him more heart attack.  Where is the nature of christ in him?

At last, Someone made sense.

As a pastor that he's believed to be, he should know that any leadership is authorized by God and no one should criticize it lest he/she will stand on the throne of Judgement.

He is literally making God a liar. . .

so NBC should stop this TV preaching. Ministers should pass their God-given messages to their members and that's all.

marvix:

Thank you!

Everyone no matter who you are is under the LAW. . .
in fact, not only Ban from Airing, he should even be asked some other questions, maybe he has some other devilish plans tongue
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by bayo1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
I'll personally educate you on public speech. Cool ewu
A pastor that calls himselt a man of God should be busy passing the message of healing to the children of God and not criticizing a government to that extent. Causing the government to be hated by the whole world. . .And they all want Re-branding.

I guess you don't know the bible!
Checkout the prophets of old if they did not cry out loud against injustice in the land. They confronted kings and rulers, they caused a change of rulership. I wonder what you people are saying here hiding under your stunted knowledge of the bible. Mind you, God will not come down or send any angel to come and change our lot as a nation. If we pray and fast till thy kingdom come and we refuse to do something. When men pray, God use men to change situation and turn things around. He will neither come down nor send any angel to come and effect a change. Close mouth, close destiny!
Re: Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast by client: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
Religion indeed is the opium of the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) / 9 Women Buried Today In Nanka Anambra State - Photos / "Why NASS Won't Allow President Buhari Decide On TSA" - Speaker Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.