Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu (17574 Views)

Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike in Enugu; received by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi, the National Vice Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), South East Zone, Chief Ali Odefa, members of Enugu State National Assembly Caucus and the State Chairman of the PDP, Hon. Augustine Nnamani, at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport; meets with stakeholders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), at the Government House Enugu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Totilopussylick(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike the beast slayer cheesy in Amechi voice...i can't relocate to river state.

I am afraid of wike tongue

5 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by fasho01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good for them
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Nackzy: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pdp ploting
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by purpledferanmi1: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Since the day atiku declared non of these pdp politicians have come out to openly endorse him.

22 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Livesimple: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Jackson105: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike the slayer of Ipob and baby factory criminal.

The same 5% are queing behind Amaechi today, the same personal they called Lizard of Ubima.

Meanwhile, Asiwaju is ready.

Akanbi 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by IbadeHQ: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike....slayer of Ipob criminals.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by tino22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike and Ugwuanyi all the times. Be like say na only Enugu Governor wicked wike dey confide in. It’s a good development btw. Good luck to then and glory glory PDP. PETER OBI For President

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
So I watched a short clip of the recently selected APC chairman, how he lambasted Spare parts dealers and directly compared them with herdsmen, protesting that the government and every other person must protect herdsmen the same way they protect spare part dealers. Hope you all are seeing the one Nigeria manifesting in broad day light.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Jostoman: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
WIKE my man, that one thinks he can play a mind games with you but unknowing to him WIKE is smarter than that.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by waterpouroverfl: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
When is the airport going international

IbadeHQ:
Wike....slayer of Ipob criminals.

Unfortunately wike doesn't reason that way and he's ready to beg ipob for support,

meanwhile you are highly scared of ipob

I console your pain with 2 likes on your post

44 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Penguin2: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
All these running from pillar to post will not give Wike anything.

I thought he said he is not Igbo, why is he now romancing Igbo stakeholders?

He should be romancing Rikwerre and Benin stakeholders.

I keep telling people that Wike’s political career died the day he opened his mouth and told the world he’s not Igbo.

Onye ala!

Meanwhile, I’ve seen upsurge in people trying to email me and I’ve continued to reject them because I do not know your intention.

Some fools can be trying to get hold of my email address so they can hack through my email correspondences and get to know my real name and all.

So, if you must email me, first quote me on Nairaland and let me know you intend to email me. Now, I will have to run a background check on your activities on Nairaland to determine the part of the divide you are before accepting your email.

I’d rather miss your million naira contract than compromise my security.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by ignis: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is wicked.
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by EdgarBounce(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
these running from pillar to post will not give Wike anything.

I thought he said he is not Igbo, why is he now romancing Igbo stakeholders?

He should be romancing Rikwerre and Benin stakeholders.

I keep telling people that Wike’s political career died the day he opened his mouth and told the world he’s not Igbo.

Onye ala!

Meanwhile, I’ve seen upsurge in people trying to email me and I’ve continued to reject them because I do not know your intention.

Some fools can be trying to get hold of my email address so they can hack through my email correspondences and get to know my real name and all.

So, if you must email me, first quote me on Nairaland and let me know you intend to email me. Now, I will have to run a background check on your activities on Nairaland to determine the part of the divide you are before accepting your email.

I’d rather miss your million naira contract than compromise my security.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by tunjijones(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
tino22:
Wike and Ugwuanyi all the times. Be like say na only Enugu Governor wicked wike dey confide in. It’s a good development btw. Good luck to then and glory glory PDP. PETER OBI For President
Don't be surprised wike is from Enugu even
I know a rivers rep today that's from ebonyi but claim ikwerre his ebonyi brother is now a ward chancellor now even

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by dryxx1: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cecilia Ugwuanyi...

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by blamingthedevil: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nackzy:
Pdp ploting

42 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Rhado: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike should not teach his tyranny and dictatorship to our already woeful governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by McOluOmo: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Guys dey nahk white these days oo'

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by wennei(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
wike the Putin of pdp

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by TotoGame(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
This visit may be connected to Sen
ike Ekweremadu's Ambition....

The PDP got to resolve that issue cus ike is a big masquerade.....his defection to another party will shake PDP to it's root in Enugu state
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by kingscare1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike the Jagaban of pdp.
When you are talking about current heavy-weight politicians in Nigeria, wike's name must be there.

Amaechi jokingly said he is afraid of wike, we all know that it was mere sarcasm but let's not forget that there is truth behind every sarcasm.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Juwonlogic: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
If gov woke still support north again for president that means we don't have leaders again
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Rhado: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=wennei post=111420107]wike the Putin of pdp[/quote
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gathering of crooked Clowns!!!
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Celly2020: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ekweremmadu is gone let's watch and see
Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by Jostoman: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
When is the airport going international

Unfortunately wike doesn't reason that way and he's ready to beg ipob for support,

meanwhile you are highly scared of ipob

I console your pain with 2 likes on your post
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu by micflo28(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is the Tinubu of PDP. He has grown to become an enviable political strategist. I see PDP returning to power in 2023 courtesy of Wike

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.