Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Please I Need Urgent Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Answer (615 Views)

Urgent Answer... I Hardly Cum / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Answer by mark0020(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2017
Dear good people of nairaland i need your take on this, please i will bring the full story later

When will the custody of a child be given to.the man,
A woman was accused of infedelity by her husband but shes guity of it, currently The case is in court , will the court give her custody of her kid?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by SirMichael1: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
A mother has more capability and tendency to care for a child. That's why you hear of single moms and seldom hear of single dads.

If the dad's job is too demanding to the point that he has no time to take care of himself not to talk of the child, the court reserves the right to give the mother full custody.

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by mark0020(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
Thanks and God bless, you ,i.hope.she.gets her child cos its a long.story i.will like to share later
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by SirMichael1: 4:53pm On May 31, 2017
mark0020:
Thanks and God bless, you ,i.hope.she.gets her child cos its a long.story i.will like to share later

This is NL and we love stories cheesy

Bring it and lemme feed my brain wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by mark0020(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2017
Pls sir ,dont be offended , can u imbox me ur number i.just want to.share it with u, im very worried about it, i dont.have anyone to.share this with, am not ready to.put it here now, thank u
Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2017
The mother's lack of morals does not automatically mean she is a bad mother. That has to be proven for the father to have sole custody of a minor. Another option is if the mother relenquishes her rights as a parent. Custody tends to be shared. A bad wife does not mean bad mother.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Answer by mark0020(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2017
Ok,thanks

(1) (Reply)

See The Beaded Necklace Rocked By These Slay-mamas(pics) / Lol... Imagine If Yemi Osinbajo's Wife Rejected Him Because He Is Short!? / Prisoners To Start Having Sex In Jail – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.