Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) (17687 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by metronaija3: 5:25pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting; presided over by Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at Council Chamber, State House, Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-osinbajo-presides-over-fec_31.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by metronaija3: 5:26pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by baritereign24(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
Weldon sir
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2017
Prof, prof.. Carry own. Don't allow the cabals and Tinubu distract you

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Sharon6(f): 6:58pm On May 31, 2017
Wehdon sir!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by andymofia(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2017
why is this even news?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Dottore: 6:58pm On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
If u visit a friend n he make Garri for you appreciate it, Garri is now 500 per mudu/derica, courtesy Dos pple holding FEC sorry FAKE meeting up there.......

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by asumo12: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Minister of darkness....

cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by divide9ja: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Yar'adua Part 2 don almost load finish grin

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Bishop4bella(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Do you want PMB to preside over the meeting before
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by nextprince: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Very good.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
cool

now this is a leader

Sound and Educated

hope the London used President does not come back with his hardship magnet soon

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by paradigmshift(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
even the vegetable was present, he was absent.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by ProfTeaa: 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
Good one. But let it result in for the betterment of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by DonCortino: 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
Shey na me go preside over am b4? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by shaddoww: 7:03pm On May 31, 2017
Fayose has told d president d truth, but people will nt appreciate it cos it's coming from him.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really slow and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of their belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Worldpeace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
Why are most looking sad?
I can spot Chief commander in lying FRN!
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by NoBetterNigeria: 7:06pm On May 31, 2017
I love this man...

Please, is Fayemi still a Minister The last time i heard of him was at Bubu's office showing him the map location of nickel.

Has bubu signed the exploration bill??

Naija

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by arsenal33: 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If u visit a friend n he make Garri for you appreciate it, Garri is now 500 per mudu/derica, courtesy Dos pple holding FEC sorry FAKE meeting up there.......
Next time when your PDPeople are MASS looting, know that you will feel the effects months and years later

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by arsenal33: 7:09pm On May 31, 2017
Sharon6:
Wehdon sir!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Hope you have given your father the same advice
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by MrPresident1: 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
Everywhere and everyone is looking drab and dull embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
arsenal33:

Next time when your PDPeople are looting, know that you will feel the effects months and years later
who is ur pple?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by vertueptime: 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
Thorhammer:

See u, if not for tinibu wil osinbajo even smell the gate of the villa

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
G
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2017
But why does he refrain from sitting at the head of the table whenever he 'presides' over that meeting?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by bennyann: 7:27pm On May 31, 2017
MrPresident1:
Everywhere and everyone is looking drab and dull embarassed

You can say that again cos I noticed same in the pictures.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by procky(f): 7:30pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpIqayKSkU&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) by victorDanladi: 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
Thorhammer:
..Tinubu doesnt distract anybody.

Go to the toilet with your conspiracy theory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ninth National Assembly To Get 15 Ex-governors As Senators / Airforce Invents Bomb Detecting Robot To Fight Boko Haram / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.