Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Makes Him A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Him A Brother (344 Views)

What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Him A Brother by daewoorazer(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
I love reading quotes and words on marble, especially during my leisure. So I stumbled upon this and couldn't help but share..... Guys how true?

Share ur experiences of friends who have failed in any of those qualities.

Here is mine:

[b] So I was in 200l, I had this hostelmate as an undergraduate. He was one hell of a stingy guy. He padlocks his locker with gigantic locks and doesn't care about his roommate.

I wasnt even concerned about this since I'd never beg from anyone, so to hell with his stuffs until one peaceful Saturday morning when students were just returning from home. This guy arrived and as usual, guys things na, I went to greet him... I was like 'nigga, wetin u bring come na?' He didn't surprise me actually, said nothing that he ain't really stuffed up. Meanwhile, while I was with him, he made a phone call to a girl he has been wooing for 2years, since matriculation ooooo. He told d gal he is coming to visit her, and so in my presence, he packed big tins of milk, milo, bournvita and left for her hostel.

This is the interesting part. He came back with those goodies that day, I guess the girl doesn't really like her... Hahahahahahahaha... I was so happy.

At d end of d semester, I was in his room during one of those exam periods, of course I got bast.ards(true niggaz) in my room making noise and I needed to study. Something took him to his locker and guess what I saw..... Those goodies were still there. And his roommate don lean sotey he cooked and dined with us den.

I felt like slapping the boy but I just stomached d matter..

[/b]

Another experience
[b]
I had another hostel mate then, let's call him PD, same character WIth the guy depicted above. He has a roommate who was about going for fellowship retreat coz it was a Friday. Meanwhile, They usually cook together but whenever they do, PD will donate sparingly and as such will never cook something OK. So PD saw the guy's absence as a means of treating himself alone. Immediately d roomie left for retreat, he bought a huge bunch off banana. Funny enough, they were immediately called for a project in school. The project kept him inside campus til Saturday evening. Wen he later arrived, the guy PD rushed and fried all the dodo, of course he doesn't want his roomie to meet d party. Fine, he finished d dodo all by himself but alas, d rest of d new week was spent in the toilet. Got to a point he never bothered to kit up, he was always on wrapper for easy download of shyt.
Fast forward, after service when I met PD, he has really changed, he surprised me and asked for the nearest bar. You won't believe the number of bottles he bought me, well I leave that to your imagination.
[/b]

Now over to u

(1) (Reply)

Men's Corner.......... / 7 Signs To Note When You Need To End A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Sold To The Wrong Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.