Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,768 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace (3456 Views)

Jesus Christ - The prophet that Islam copy-pasted from Christianity / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by true2god: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Demmzy15:

We're tired of this, at least come up with something better!

Who's talking about crusaders?! grin grin You were all defeated in the crusades to the extent you began butchering each other, abeg tell me another joke.

I'm talking about what the Spanish and Portuguese did in Latin America.

BY the way, Spanish Muslims are returning back, in the US alone we have close to 200,000 Spanish Muslims(not mixed o, who are pure Spanish) and many more are coming back to the original religion of their ancestors. grin grin

Currently, in the US, there's a pure Spanish mosque where Islam is taught in Spanish, not English but Spanish... Beat that mehn cheesy grin

Mumu, read my posts well. I said over 70 million people were killed as a result of Christian Chinese rebels.

See illiterate, so the 100,000 dead from their actions should be forgotten? Or are saying because the world wars are over, then the millions killed should be forgotten?
See almajiri who has the opportunity to use a mobile phone call someone an illiterate. The world is truly coming to an end.

You mean the generation of Muslim Moors invaders that were forcefully sent packing from spain and Portugal are coming back to Spain? That's good. I hope they will respect themselves this time around or else they will be sent back to the deserts again, that's Tunisia and Morocco, where their ancestors come from.

The Spanish and the Portuguese killed a lot of south American natives, just as the Arabs killed over 270 million Indians in their quest to conquer the Indian subcontinent for allahh and his criminal apostle Mohammed. The impact of their destruction can still be felt with the creation of a pseudo-arab terror society called Pakistan and Bangladesh, from continental India. Do you know the difference? The Arab invasion and destruction of India was in accordance with the instruction of allahh and his criminal apostle, while the action of the Portuguese and Spanish ran contrary to the teaching of Christ.

The LRA is a product of Rwandan civil war, they didn't fight to convert pagan Muslims to Christ. Stop reasoning like a Muslim, reason logically.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by true2god: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
We don't need an army, we simply enter Europe and populate it. We marry your women and give birth to Muslim kids, I'm in my house, come and beat me! grin cheesy grin

Islam will conquer the world!
The 'WE' you are talking about, that want to conquer your imaginary world, is it the black Yoruba Muslims that want to conquer the world or your nonproductive Arab masters (who regard all blacks as and or slaves) or both? The last time i checked, the Muslims/Arabs are the most unproductive people on earth.

Do you mean your fake allahh does not give Muslims brain to build a modern city, vehicles, planes, ships, etc? So you guys wanna leave your desert to steal and occupy what the kafirs had built? You Muslims must be suffering from a general typhoid fever if your Imams tell you you will defeat and conquer the infidels.

The last news I watched, a kafir head of state, Donald Trump, went to the epicenter of the pagan Islamic world, Saudi Arabia, to technically humiliate all your Islamic leaders worldwide, even still making reference to 'Islamic terrorism' while all your Muslim leaders frowned their faces and bowed their heads in shame (Lol). Donald Trump, after shaming you guys in the US, came to your head office, Saudi Arabia, to finish his humiliation and you are here shouting 'islam will conquer the world'. With Saudi sword?

Shameless mumu Muslims, running to the west to beg for handout.

1 Like

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by ilynem(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
Don't change topic, we're talking about terrorism. So US continues to kill, then Saudi opens its borders for the victims?
Aren't they your Muslim "brothers and sisters"? Oh wait! Refugees don't bring money but when It is time for Hajj, the gates are open cuz the money flows in.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by ilynem(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
hushpapi:

You can know about the religion from what you heard from people. Read the Quran and the Hadith. any language of your choice. Use google if needed and you will see their is nothing attached to terrorism in it. The man who created the First World War was a christain but that still doesn't defined Christianity . KKK's are Christians what are you gonna say about them. It's abvious we have the class of 1996/1997 here. I wish you were born in the 1980's but you can still ask your uncles. You don't know how peaceful the environment was during 1990's.
Funny. I never mentioned anything on terrorism in my quote. You are the one bringing it up now. I only asked, who are those allowed to enter the Kaaba? And why are shites in Iran banned from the Hajj?
Now to terrorism since you brought it up. I do not judge any religion by the actions of people. I judge it by the teachings. The Koran says you should not be friends with us and we should find in you hardness. I can give you many quotes from the Koran. So maybe these people are just obeying the Koran?
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 4:44am On Jun 02, 2017
ilynem:

Aren't they your Muslim "brothers and sisters"? Oh wait! Refugees don't bring money but when It is time for Hajj, the gates are open cuz the money flows in.
Dumb!!! Next!? angry

1 Like

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 4:55am On Jun 02, 2017
true2god:
[s]The 'WE' you are talking about, that want to conquer your imaginary world, is it the black Yoruba Muslims that want to conquer the world or your nonproductive Arab masters (who regard all blacks as and or slaves) or both? The last time i checked, the Muslims/Arabs are the most unproductive people on earth.

Do you mean your fake allahh does not give Muslims brain to build a modern city, vehicles, planes, ships, etc? So you guys wanna leave your desert to steal and occupy what the kafirs had built? You Muslims must be suffering from a general typhoid fever if your Imams tell you you will defeat and conquer the infidels.

The last news I watched, a kafir head of state, Donald Trump, went to the epicenter of the pagan Islamic world, Saudi Arabia, to technically humiliate all your Islamic leaders worldwide, even still making reference to 'Islamic terrorism' while all your Muslim leaders frowned their faces and bowed their heads in shame (Lol). Donald Trump, after shaming you guys in the US, came to your head office, Saudi Arabia, to finish his humiliation and you are here shouting 'islam will conquer the world'. With Saudi sword?

Shameless mumu Muslims, running to the west to beg for handout.[/s]
grin grin grin Flatheaaded Jews, looks like it pain you gan.

We will conquer this world, the West, we'll enter their lands and marry their ladies and give birth to healthy Muslim children. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 5:15am On Jun 02, 2017
true2god:
See almajiri who has the opportunity to use a mobile phone call someone an illiterate. The world is truly coming to an end.

grin grin grin ME!!! Almajiri?! Are you high on akpu or something? Or did you steal ewedu soup?!

You mean the generation of Muslim Moors invaders that were forcefully sent packing from spain and Portugal are coming back to Spain? That's good. I hope they will respect themselves this time around or else they will be sent back to the deserts again, that's Tunisia and Morocco, where their ancestors come from.

The Moors were invited by you Christians to come protect them after butchering each other, are you seriously going to blame us for that? grin

The Spanish and the Portuguese killed a lot of south American natives,

Hey!!!! Not a smart one! The Spanish and Portuguese killed millions natives because they rejected Christianity. Here's what Chief Hutey said when he was about to be executed:

[Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people. This is the name and honor that God and our faith have earned
"A violent evangelism: the political and religious conquest of the Americas", Luis N. Rivera, Luis Rivera Pagán, Westminster John Knox Press, 1992, ISBN 0-664-25367-9

just as the Arabs killed over 270 million Indians in their quest to conquer the Indian subcontinent for allahh and his criminal apostle Mohammed.

Why lie and exaggerate?! The Arabs were not responsible for the vast majority of deaths in India but Indians themselves. Over 270 million? Is it that you're having mental issues or something?

The men who perpetuated this crimes even though were Muslims killed Muslims who stood in their. Timur for instance killed up to a million Muslims and millions of Hindus, what is fascinating is that he had good relations with the Christian West at that time, the Christians supported what he did then.

The impact of their destruction can still be felt with the creation of a pseudo-arab terror society called Pakistan and Bangladesh, from continental India. Do you know the difference? The Arab invasion and destruction of India was in accordance with the instruction of allahh and his criminal apostle, while the action of the Portuguese and Spanish ran contrary to the teaching of Christ.

You want to play a fast one abi grin The current problem of India was by the British, they killed and starved millions in subcontinent. It was a result of their actions that made India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many countries on the South East Asia like this!

If you blame Muslims for your crimes, na slap get you, olori pelebe!

The LRA is a product of Rwandan civil war, they didn't fight to convert pagan Muslims to Christ. Stop reasoning like a Muslim, reason logically.

Chaiiiii!!! You've shot yourself on the foot again wooo! grin grin The LRA were almost independent of the Rwandan war, though they might have acquired arms through it but they didn't have anything to do with it.

We also can't forget that the church played a huge role in the Rwandan genocide, they betrayed many people which eventually lead to their deaths. It was because of this betrayal many Rwandans embraced Islam.

So there you have it again, you've chop cain again!

2 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

We will conquer this world, the West, we'll enter their lands and marry their ladies and give birth to healthy Muslim children. cheesy grin grin

Insha Allaah grin grin
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by hushpapi(m): 5:36am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=ilynem post=57104887]
Funny. I never mentioned anything on terrorism in my quote. You are the one bringing it up now. I only asked, who are those allowed to enter the Kaaba? And why are shites in Iran banned from the Hajj?
Now to terrorism since you brought it up. I do not judge any religion by the actions of people. I judge it by the teachings. The Koran says you should not be friends with us and we should find in you hardness. I can give you many quotes from the Koran. So maybe these people are just obeying the Koran?[/quote

The Shiite members are not practicing Islam. They are practicing something they only understand which is not from teaching of the prophet. Any one is allowed into Kaaba accept those that have the negative intentions like the Shiite people. Please I want the quotes in the Quran that say we should not be friend with you? I want to know where it stated in the Quran.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by true2god: 6:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

Islam with conquer the world when over 70% of Muslims are destitute living on dole and govt mercy in Europe and America. Islam will conquer the world when you guys are hated worldwide for your criminal activities and you guys will shout 'islamophobia'. Go and see your doctors, you guys are having a chronic typhoid fever.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by true2god: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=hushpapi post=57109236][/quote]Quran 5:51, take not the Jews and Christians for friend, companion or ally for they are ally to each other.....
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

grin grin grin ME!!! Almajiri?! Are you high on akpu or something? Or did you steal ewedu soup?!

The Moors were invited by you Christians to come protect them after butchering each other, are you seriously going to blame us for that? grin

Hey!!!! Not a smart one! The Spanish and Portuguese killed millions natives because they rejected Christianity. Here's what Chief Hutey said when he was about to be executed:

[Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people. This is the name and honor that God and our faith have earned
"A violent evangelism: the political and religious conquest of the Americas", Luis N. Rivera, Luis Rivera Pagán, Westminster John Knox Press, 1992, ISBN 0-664-25367-9

Why lie and exaggerate?! The Arabs were not responsible for the vast majority of deaths in India but Indians themselves. Over 270 million? Is it that you're having mental issues or something?

The men who perpetuated this crimes even though were Muslims killed Muslims who stood in their. Timur for instance killed up to a million Muslims and millions of Hindus, what is fascinating is that he had good relations with the Christian West at that time, the Christians supported what he did then.

You want to play a fast one abi grin The current problem of India was by the British, they killed and starved millions in subcontinent. It was a result of their actions that made India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many countries on the South East Asia like this!

If you blame Muslims for your crimes, na slap get you, olori pelebe!

Chaiiiii!!! You've shot yourself on the foot again wooo! grin grin The LRA were almost independent of the Rwandan war, though they might have acquired arms through it but they didn't have anything to do with it.

We also can't forget that the church played a huge role in the Rwandan genocide, they betrayed many people which eventually lead to their deaths. It was because of this betrayal many Rwandans embraced Islam.

So there you have it again, you've chop cain again!
Lord's Resistance army has about 400 members. Tyr compare that with Boko Haram alone.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Papist:

Lord's Resistance army has about 400 members. Tyr compare that with Boko Haram alone.
That's as of today, doesn't mean they weren't responsible for the 100,000 deaths?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
true2god:
Islam with conquer the world when over 70% of Muslims are destitute living on dole and govt mercy in Europe and America. Islam will conquer the world when you guys are hated worldwide for your criminal activities and you guys will shout 'islamophobia'. Go and see your doctors, you guys are having a chronic typhoid fever.
Call us whatever you like, we will eventually conquer Europe through population grin grin and we'll rule over you while you pay jizyah! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Insha Allaah grin grin
grin grin After that, they'll begin to pay jizyah! grin grin grin
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
true2god:
Quran 5:51, take not the Jews and Christians for friend, companion or ally for they are ally to each other.....
Of course yes, I can't take illiterates like you as friends! Any problem?! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by ilynem(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Dumb!!! Next!? angry
And he can't even defend it! So much about "equality" then.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
ilynem:

And he can't even defend it! So much about "equality" then.
Defend what? I didn't even know what you were talking about, next time you hear demzy15, please run because I go fall Ya hands!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by ilynem(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=hushpapi post=57109236][/quote]
Koran 5:51. O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

So you are not even supposed to be my friend or a business partner or anything of that sought.
And did you say anyone is allowed in the Kaaba? So if you go to Mecca and ask to pray in the Kaaba, they will let you in free of charge
So finally are you saying the Shiites are not Muslims?
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin After that, they'll begin to pay jizyah! grin grin grin

And get subdued! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And get subdued! grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by ilynem(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Defend what? I didn't even know what you were talking about, next time you hear demzy15, please run because I go fall Ya hands!
Hmmmm. Just so you know, I know more about your religion that you have learnt in your whole life. I am not the right person to pick an argument with. You can run along now. grin
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Hosannah: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
The WORD of Truth

The Creation

“In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1) “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD” (John 1:1) “And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7) “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:3) “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; GOD himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:18 ) “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth” (Psalms 33:6) “The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. (Psalms 24:1)

The Sovereignty of GOD

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is GOD in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else” (Deuteronomy 4:39)
“Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting GOD, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding” (Isaiah 40:28 )
“Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our GOD, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:7-9)
“Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive glory honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created” (Revelation 4:11)

JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD

“For GOD so Loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For GOD sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD” (John 3:16-18) “Whosoever shall confess that JESUS is the Son of GOD, GOD dwelleth in him, and he in GOD” (1 John 4:15) “For there is one GOD, and one mediator between GOD and men, the man CHRIST JESUS; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:5-6) “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: All things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist” (Colossians 1:14-17) “This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:11-12)

[b]The Last Days

“That ye be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the LORD and Saviour: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation” (2 Peter 3:2-4 ) “The LORD is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9) “For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first:” (1 Thessalonians 4:16) “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death” (Revelation 21:8 )

JESUS CHRIST is our LORD and Saviour

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) “But GOD commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8 ) “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD;” (Acts 3:19)
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10) “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13) “That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our LORD JESUS CHRIST: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords;” (1 Timothy 6:14-15)
“I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8 )

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding" (Proverbs 9:10)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever" (Psalm 111:10)

REPENT TODAY! THE KINGDOM! OF GOD IS AT HAND!

To know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version) know more, read the Word of GOD daily in the HOLY BIBLE (king James version)
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
ilynem:

Hmmmm. Just so you know, I know more about your religion that you have learnt in your whole life. I am not the right person to pick an argument with. You can run along now. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by hushpapi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
“Oh you who be believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians as protecting allies [lit. awliya – plural of wali, mistranslated often here as “friends” ]! Each of them are protecting allies within their own. And the one amongst you who turns to them as protecting allies, then he is one of them. And truly, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.” [al-Quran, 5:51]

Right away, I’d like to establish that there is no problem with Muslims keeping casual friendships and cordial acquaintances with people of different faiths, as long as those people do not oppose or dislike Islam and Muslims, do not engage in or wrongly influence Muslims towards immoral behaviour, and are not unjust and oppressive to anyone, especially Muslims. This is established by the words of Allah Most High Himself when He says:

“Allah does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you due to your faith or driven you out of your homes. Allah loves those who deal justly. Allah only forbids you from those people that fought you because of your faith, drove you out of your homes and helped in your expulsion, that you take them as intimate associates. And whosoever takes them as intimate associates, then it is they who are the wrongdoers.” [al-Quran, 60:8-9]

ilynem:

Koran 5:51. O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

So you are not even supposed to be my friend or a business partner or anything of that sought.
And did you say anyone is allowed in the Kaaba? So if you go to Mecca and ask to pray in the Kaaba, they will let you in free of charge
So finally are you saying the Shiites are not Muslims?
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by hushpapi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
“Oh you who be believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians as protecting allies [lit. awliya – plural of wali, mistranslated often here as “friends” ]! Each of them are protecting allies within their own. And the one amongst you who turns to them as protecting allies, then he is one of them. And truly, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.” [al-Quran, 5:51]

Right away, I’d like to establish that there is no problem with Muslims keeping casual friendships and cordial acquaintances with people of different faiths, as long as those people do not oppose or dislike Islam and Muslims, do not engage in or wrongly influence Muslims towards immoral behaviour, and are not unjust and oppressive to anyone, especially Muslims. This is established by the words of Allah Most High Himself when He says:

“Allah does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you due to your faith or driven you out of your homes. Allah loves those who deal justly. Allah only forbids you from those people that fought you because of your faith, drove you out of your homes and helped in your expulsion, that you take them as intimate associates. And whosoever takes them as intimate associates, then it is they who are the wrongdoers.” [al-Quran, 60:8-9]

true2god:
Quran 5:51, take not the Jews and Christians for friend, companion or ally for they are ally to each other.....
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Of course yes, I can't take illiterates like you as friends! Any problem?! undecided
It is this kind of reasoning that just caused the death of 100 Muslims in Afghanistan by a jihad bomb this ramadan. No doubt the killers killed them for taking infidels (U.S and Nato) as allies.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Call us whatever you like, we will eventually conquer Europe through population grin grin and we'll rule over you while you pay jizyah! grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately ISIS spoiled your Muslim Brotherhood dream. More and more Europeans are beginning to see how dangerous it is to live with Muslims.
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Papist:

Unfortunately ISIS spoiled your Muslim Brotherhood dream. More and more Europeans are beginning to see how dangerous it is to live with Muslims.
grin grin Many Europeans are beginning to see Islam has nothing to do with ISIS, I think that's a big thanks to ISIS. grin grin

We'll conquer you, after paying jizyah for like 20years, you go finally turn Muslim grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Demmzy15(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Papist:

It is this kind of reasoning that just caused the death of 100 Muslims in Afghanistan by a jihad bomb this ramadan. No doubt the killers killed them for taking infidels (U.S and Nato) as allies.
Hypocrite!!!! Where were you when Russia was bombing the hell out of Syrians?

Oboy, gtho of my mention jare!

2 Likes

Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by plainbibletruth: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
hushpapi:

The Kaaba was originally a pagan place of worship. Mohamed forcible removed all the small idols he did not want and retained the big idol for his god. So Moslems bow down to a structure that was erected for pagan gods. If that is not a continuation of pagan practice I wonder what else is.

When did bowing down to a stone, going round a stone and kissing a stone become worshipping the creator of the universe? Are all these not acts of veneration to PHYSICAL OBJECTS?

Is the Almighty God inside that structure?

Mohamed borrowed things from other religions to make the one he was setting up appeal to people of those other religions. Unfortunately when many of these people reacted against his new religion he turned against them.

Borrowings from pagan religious practices make up much of what Mohamed eventually created as his religion even though he still skilfully made linkages to the major faiths around him – Judaism and Christianity.

Islamic sources – Sahih al-Bukhari (Vol. 5) – tell us that many Arabian tribes were stone worshippers. Mohammed apparently incorporated this pre-Islamic pagan practice into his then new religion in order to appeal to those people and make Islam attractive to them.

Mohamed had tried to appeal to Jews and Christians by at a time selecting Jerusalem as the direction of prayer. When some time later these people – Jews and Christians – rejected him thoroughly he changed the direction of prayer to Mecca – the center of pagan worship. He even approved of the worship of pagan goddesses – Lat, Uzza, and Manat with the intention of gaining the favour of the pagan Arabs that worshipped at the Kaaba.

Mohamed did all these to try to attract the peace of all those around him but when things changed 'PEACE' became irrelevant to Mohamed.

When Mohamed eventually grew in power he decided what rituals to retain and which ones to do away with. Even some of his followers were initially troubled by some of the things Mohamed sanctioned – Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2 No. 667. But as long as Mohamed claimed he got directive from his god to his followers were obliged to follow blindly.

The Kaaba and all the other rituals (no. of prayers per day, Eid, fasting, etc) associated with it are pagan rituals that Mohamed succeeded in making foundational to his newly created religion – Islam.

Is it not strange that Mohamed who claims his central belief is in one God, would now incorporate pagan practices as part of the worship of the one true God?
Re: The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin Many Europeans are beginning to see Islam has nothing to do with ISIS, I think that's a big thanks to ISIS. grin grin

We'll conquer you, after paying jizyah for like 20years, you go finally turn Muslim grin grin grin grin
No ISIS is already forcing ahlul kitab to pay jizya and taking their right hand possessions among the Yazidis. You should join them for your own share.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Lost Interest In The Bible / Does Polytheism Enable Equality? / Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.