Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (58230 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria has no government
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by icedfire(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Why is LASG quiet? This have been going on for months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by mybestlove(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shame to the Nigerian security agencies. We've been hearing of this type of news in Ikorodu for a long time and the police cannot do anything about it. The apprehended ones were caught by residents.
Nigeria continues to recruit officers instead of the officers qualifying for appointments hence, intelligence is zero in our police. Killings everywhere and everyday while the police are on the roads collecting money from innocent road users.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by deolu2000(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na wa oo. Wickedness of the highest order. Not quite long ago that we read of a wowan n her children being killed by the same group. I pray God cleanse n reed our land of evil. But at the immediate, where are the over zealous SARS n FARS (the IG squad) when you need them.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Amhappy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do we have government in Lagos? This is the third time i am hearing the atrocity of this cult. Why can't the Government stop them.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by gidimafia: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Is this another Boko Haram or what?

At least, we know what BH are fighting for. What are these bastards killing for
[color=#990000][/color] seems you are the only one that knows what BH are fighting.. Abeg lecture me cos me not know o
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by goaldynboy: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
If Ambode and Lagos COP, Owoseni have conscience, the should declare that Ikorodu an area of emergency! Half of the security operations in Lagos should be directed to Ikorodu to smoke out these cultists and terminate them! In fact cultism should carry a capital punishment!!! undecided
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Confor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oh God of the universe!!! Kindly have mercy with the dead ones.
My contributions, I guess everybody living in Ikorodu should move out of that area for at least 2 good weeks
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by NewGombawa: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
What is the reason behind this crime?
Why this particular Family?
Water no dey sour without any mixture.
R I P....
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ever since one notorious conehead "musician" popularised the term "badoo" nothing good has been happening in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Haaa! Where are the gods of men when you need them? None has gone to pray fire and brinestone in Ikorodu but we only hear them breathingvfire when their mistresses come out with their sexcapades. Wey Them? Tb, Ibiomiye, Oyedepo, Chris, and those ones that only see political vissions? They have vanished ba? They can not come together to pray for God to expose these killers. Maybe they do not read the news as ordinary men, can their church members please tell them that Ikorodu people need miracle now o.

5 Likes

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yet some fools on here are against legal gun ownership.

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by sketcherJ(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
What in the fuckery is happening in Ikorodu Lagos state, are u telling me we don't have investigators or detectives in Lagos that are wise enough to catch this Badoo gang?

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Billygee2u: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
icedfire:
Why is LASG quiet? This have been going on for months.
they may be Ambode's attack dogs
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by bamdly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
ahhh GOD why cant u kill all dis badoo gang ur self

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by OtemAtum: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
catherineokezie:
may God of Elijah wipe out badoo sect, rip to the dead
god of Elijah can't help Nigerian, rather call upon the security officials of the nation rather than bringing helpless Yahweh into the issue undecided
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by OtemAtum: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamdly:
ahhh GOD why cant u kill all dis badoo gang ur self
God ALMIGHTY the creator of Yahweh is not a killer. The law should catch up on them, not the gods.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
What i know for sure is that without a politician support, they do not have the gut to do the act.nevermind.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by agitator: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonja land of the ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Yet some fools on here are against legal gun ownership.
Hian, nobody should be against owning a gun or guns in Nigeria because we are currently a nation without a government, so citizens should be armed to the teeth wink
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
So because this has happened, we should now be blind to the wonders Ambode is doing undecided

RIP to the dead.

Mister man, go sit-down for gutter jare lipsrsealed

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by bigfather(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
oluwabless1:
Members of the notorious cult group, Badoo, have struck again.This time, the killed a family of five including a pregnant woman at Itamaga behind radio in the Ikorodu area of Lagos state. The recent attack was carried out in the wee hours of Sunday May 28

According to reports, the cult members killed the pregnant woman, opened up her womb and went away with her fetus. They have been responsible for the killing of families in the area within the last two months. They are known for using a grounding stone to attack their victims. See very graphic photos from the scene after the cut...

See More Graphics Photos below>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/badoo-kills-family-of-five-including.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Z1RwDVvtTLk/WTAE6CQqtLI/AAAAAAAMirs/sRT8p_C-fJsoGf3t6s076Sae2uXGt3ihwCLcB/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-l3hd18zo67c/WTAE-SryEuI/AAAAAAAMirw/LZSVp7cuzH8JCWafHYsb_uWEc1zV4yfJACLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-R5cYkflBJdw/WTAE4qYDaOI/AAAAAAAMiro/CFVrQToTExQdIyRCJd8NqCV0ejUiMpXQQCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

This is becoming too much ! Haba lipsrsealed
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by saydfact(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HANDS - SECURITY IN IKORODU SHOULD BE ON RED-ALERT.

RIP
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Veetee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
I know this family very well,Adekoya Olusanya
He's my friend's uncle, she has been on a mourning mood, they contacted the dpo from that area, he said his hands are tied, that prominent people are behind it, definetely for ritual purpose..the didn't even force the door open, they walked in like regular visitors even when the door was locked,no gun or cutlass, just pestles, what sort of country is this? All for the sake of power and vain riches.

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Billygee2u:

they may be Ambode's attack dogs
Mumu...

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by bamdly(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
God ALMIGHTY the creator of Yahweh is not a killer. The law should catch up on them, not the gods.
i agree with u but this is too much
condolence to all the ikorodu citizen
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
god of Elijah can't help Nigerian, rather call upon the security officials of the nation rather than bringing helpless Yahweh into the issue undecided
"HELPLESS"

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by doctokwus: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
sketcherJ:
What in the fuckery is happening in Ikorodu Lagos state, are u telling me we don't have investigators or detectives in Lagos that are wise enough to catch this Badoo gang?
They are only motivated and effective when checking passers-bye fones,forcing them to ATM to withdraw money,raiding people receiving fresh air in front of their houses,sticking weapons beside innocent people they arrested for false robbery accusations,or harassing struggling bizmen/women trying to survive on their businesses.
Sorry to divert,but part of what convinced me Buhari wasn't ready to fight or doesnt even understand d nature of corruption in Nigeria,is when he focussed his attention on just d opposition without tackling or having any plan about dealing with corruption in d police force.
Any so called corruption fight that doesn't tackle d endemic one in the police and totally reforming it,is just charade and will b akin to the man that built his house on sand rather than concrete foundations.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by joenor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Those guy should be bring to book
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by fatymore(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is too much. May nemesis catch up with them. Both the perpetrators and senders

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by KratosCorp: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please folks in Ikorodu area should try to analyze the victims historically.

There must be a pattern and obscure modus operandi to this evil.

It's nt enough to mention that they use "grinding stone" (although that's a vital info too). But let's try to profile and thorougly analyze their victims also.

There may be a pattern as per the types of victimes they usually go after. This may help to throw more light onto their hidden intents apart from the obvious line of ritual.

I'm supprised that the authorities are still not on top of this evil though. And I think that Sahra Reporters should should jump into this. They should demystify this group. That's one way to convince us of the validity of their aclaimed call to investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by ModsWillKillNL: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
gidimafia:
[color=#990000][/color] seems you are the only one that knows what BH are fighting.. Abeg lecture me cos me not know o

So you dont know BH is fighting for an Islamic State where they will rule based on strict Islamic laws

How old are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.