Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Reality Of Biafra In My Eyes, By Lana Alofe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of Biafra In My Eyes, By Lana Alofe (542 Views)

History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Biafra In My Eyes, By Lana Alofe by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos are not the only ones whom the existence of Biafra will affect and so anyone telling non Igbos to keep quiet, not have an opinion on it or “stop taking panadol for another man’s headache” needs to realize it is not just about Igbos though they get to decide if they leave Nigeria at any event.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/06/01/the-reality-of-biafra-in-my-eyes-by-lana-alofe/

Re: The Reality Of Biafra In My Eyes, By Lana Alofe by greenermodels: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

(1) (Reply)

TVC, Owned By Tinubu Fires 145 Workers Nation Wide / Speech Of The New Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls Read Objectively / Ekiti Students Protest Against Fayemi,Say Buhari Anti-corruption Fight's Partial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.