Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (33029 Views)

Attention!!! Help This Woman If You Know Her / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Now..

If you see your partner .. literally abusing your child physically , mentally to the point she wants to take the child's life ..
it is ok to slap the woman.. beat her well as if she was the child ?

You catch her on top of another man red handed !
Is this good enough reason ? If yes why

She attacks your Mother physically
Is this good enough reason? If yes why

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

We hear and read about stories or have witnessed women being violent if the situation was reversed.... and this is justified because they a women why?
Men if put in this situations listed above how will you handle it ...
Over to you ...

P.S When two couples are in a relationship violence from either male or female .. should not be condoned ...it is just plain wrong ! Any form of domestic violence should be reported .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

HIT OUR CHILD; na she born am carry am for belle he go pain me shah but not enough reason.

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

292 Likes 17 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by miyagi01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
There ar several other ways of dealing with ur lady, oda dan assault

10 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Splinz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Now..

If you see your partner .. literally abusing your child physically , mentally to the point she wants to take the child's life ..

If it so be that words of mouth failed to inject some sense into her head, if it so be that assault is the only way to rescue my child from her, then I tell you, I'd slap her silly.

LalaLushness:

Shey oya werey ni? I'd knock off her teeth. smiley wink

LalaLushness:

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

Okay, go ahead. Hit your husband if you can.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017

I've seen women hit men numerous times thinking they can beat men up or stand a chance

I've heard people say that if a woman can throw hands,
she needs an ass whopping ( rule of don't touch if you don't want to get hit)

I've heard women say that they love and enjoy being hit by their boyfriends/husbands​

My advice is, don't beat women

They're not a match, they're​ too soft and delicate

You can kill a woman with one punch

Hitting women is like hitting a rat, both are weaklings​

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by gabazin080(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
why slap her when i can easily send her back to her mama house and go take my orijin.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by austino677(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
HIT A WOMAN??
I dont know how to hit a woman.... . I just walk out and get my orijin drink and chill-off cool

19 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Don't hit her. Just get her arrested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by paschal47(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Real men don't hit women, they protect their lady kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool

But attack my Mom and find yourself six feets below.

I get you on another man, I'll just grab a chair get a gun and watch you guys keep doing it until both of you passes out

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by dessz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
if she beat my son, I wan see who give am money for anything.
caught cheating : straight to her papa's house,no time to dey waste time.
beat my mama : kikikikikiki angry the slap wey I go give am, her destiny go reset.
hit me: to be continued...

21 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
No matter what a woman does,it's so wrong to hit her,instead walk away pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Justifiable if it's self defence or a retaliation for being hit first, in my opinion

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by logicalhumour: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
if what?
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by sukkot: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
i can give her body slam head first. but i wont slap cheesy

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by kolafolabi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Devil is a liar

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by teamsynergy: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
what do you stand to gain by hitting her?

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by kennyz247(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
some women desav better slap not just hit to refresh dear brain

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by lotannad: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am a woman.I will slap my wife silly if I catch her in child abuse after several warnings or if she touches my mother.is she mad or sth?but if she slaps me first, I will punish her in other ways not by beating back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by abbey621(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
People should differentiate between a slap or two and all out assault! It is very possible to hit a woman but hitting her to the point of brain trauma and blood shut eyes? No way!

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by gabazin080(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

HIT OUR CHILD; na she born am carry am for belle he go pain me shah but not enough reason.

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

devil go report u to god weak me

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by mekstaniac(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
USE BOTTLE STAB IF U SEE grin grin grin
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by ChiefSweetus: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
For none of those reasons should you hit your partner, except self defence.

If my wife has grown wings enough to slap me, It means she has also grown enough strength to withstand my subsequent UPPERCUT cos best believe tha bïtch gonna catch dem handzzzzzz!!. angry angry angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by donkaz2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do away with the devil and give her straight red card to avert terror

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

Hahahhahhahah, I laugh sotey I forget my name.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nicepoker(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
hit her no. just invite Anthony Joshua for her

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by twilliamx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by austino677(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
No matter what a woman does,it's so wrong to hit her,instead walk away pls
no matter what shocked... . U funny oo shocked make she try insult my mama sad angry

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by lawyer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
At no point should you hit a woman. What are you trying to prove? You are stronger than her and more powerful so no need to exhibit the disparity in strength. I agree alot of women have loose tongues or do things that would provoke a man to thump her to eternity but as a man have you thought of the repercussions if it goes awry?

I remember one case almost 15yrs ago when I was serving in the ministry of justice Oyo where a wife provoked her husband so badly when they had a misunderstanding. She said all sorts of imprintable things to him and reduced his masculinity in front of his neighbours but he kept quiet. She made fun of his sexual performance in bed but he kept quiet. Everyone laughed at him but he chose to ignore her. Then she shifted gears and called his mom a witch. He got so mad and hit her rib cages and followed that with rains of slaps. The neighbours now pulled him back to stop beating her but he kept saying he has warned her not to say anything negative about his mom. He could take any abuse from her but his mom was a no go area. The neighbours settles the fight and everyone went to bed. The next day she complained of body pains and was rushed to the hospital. She was given pain killers to soothe her pains and she did this constantly for 7 months. One night she died in her sleep and when she was rushed to the hospital/ morgue and the Official Coroners report was that she died due to the pains she received 7months ago from the beating.

The husband was charged for manslaughter and the Oyo state Directorate of Public Prosecutions pulled out a section stating "any bodily harm caused by another leading to death within 12months of that complaint of that pain such a person is liable to 14 years imprisonment."

That case changed my life towards anger management and how to ignore people who provoke you to death. Nobody remembered how he ignored his wife who mentally abused him to death and destroyed his masculinity but that 2 minutes of anger and rage to beat his late wife was remembered by the courts leading to his incarceration for 14years. So let this story guide men out there that get angry unnecessarily. If she provokes you please walk away. There is no shame or who being hurt. Rather walk out of the abusive relationship and get someone better. Some women are born toxic and you would only hurt yourself submitting to their negative vibes and mental abuse. If you believe there is a need to teach her a lesson by beating her to respect you also remember she could complain of pains leading to death and nobody would come to your aid to plead for you or remember she was at fault.

101 Likes 34 Shares

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by twilliamx(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=MEGGATRON post=57097921] Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

[b]ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

[/b][/quote

lol
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by sexy74(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Now..

You catch her on top of another man red handed !
Is this good enough reason ? If yes why

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

We hear and read about stories or have witnessed women being violent if the situation was reversed.... and this is justified because they a women why?
Men if put in this situations listed above how will you handle it ...
Over to you ...

P.S When two couples are in a relationship violence from either male or female .. should not be condoned ...it is just plain wrong ! Any form of domestic violence should be reported .
some time it's necessary to slap Walahi especially when her destiny is not going well, it will do a manual reset and both of you will be happy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by stuffs4me(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
No its not OK to hit anyone either male or female.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided if i catch u cheating, i would only hit you when you tell me dat it was d work of the devil....

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Attitudes That Cheapen You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.