Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University (5980 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hey guy, recently I met my secondary school daughter although she got admission in my school. She shocked me with a statement 'am longing to date you senior I want to be your girlfriend' I went speechless and didn't know what to say because I never expect such from her... advice please what do you think that might have been her motives.
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Oloriburukumods: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bleep shit into her bleeping brain

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin she's just looking for someone who will be paying her in school, I mean buying cornflakes, Milo ND foodstuff... no gock am oo budy for my plan now I don't need student as girlfriend now because dey will be tasking u money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
adetoroamos:
grin she's just looking for someone who will be paying her in school, I mean buying cornflakes, Milo ND foodstuff... no gock am oo budy for my plan now I don't need student as girlfriend now because dey will be tasking u money
I agree with you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oloriburukumods:
I will definitely do that.
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Newbeginnings(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
How old is she??
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by SirMichael1: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Super story. When is the next episode coming up?
Brunosamel:
Hey guy, recently I mate met my secondary school daughter although she got admission in my school. She shocked me with a statement 'am longing to date you senior I want to be your girlfriend' I went speechless and didn't know what to say because I never expect such from her... advice please what do you think that might have been her motives.

With a bad English like that op, you're going no where. Why you no meat your secondary school mother? undecided

Radarada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by miremoses(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecidedu will do that,do you understand what he meant by bleeping poo into her brain.
Brunosamel:
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oloriburukumods:
nd she will tell u she's virgin nd you won't ever hurt her... talking from experience
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Harwoyeez(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
High level of moral decadence everywhere...... U both na pikin dey worry una....bleeper n bleepee

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
you have your mind made up already so why ask us for advice?

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
adetoroamos:

Stop toasting broke chicks.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
Hey guy, recently I mate my secondary school daughter although she got admission in my school. She shocked me with a statement 'am longing to date you senior I want to be your girlfriend' I went speechless and didn't know what to say because I never expect such from her... advice please what do you think that might have been her motives.

But aren't you ashamed that you typed this. If it's you on your profile, you are too old for this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by adegeye38(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
miremoses:
undecidedu will do that,do you understand what he meant by bleeping poo into her brain.
aren't a kid bro

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
vicfuntop:

But aren't you ashamed that you typed this. If it's you on your profile, you are too old for this.
the word 'shame' does not exist in my diary. Don't forget everybody is right to be wrong grin

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
NoFavors:
you have your mind made up already so why ask us for advice?
my guy being good doesn't pay. All I gat to do is to do what I have to do!!!
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Newbeginnings:
How old is she??
within the range of 19-21
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:
Super story. When is the next episode coming up?

With a bad English like that op, you're going no where. Why you no meat your secondary school mother? undecided

Radarada
thanks for the correction as far as everybody makes mistakes didn't see earlier.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
adetoroamos:
nd she will tell u she's virgin nd you won't ever hurt her... talking from experience
virgin! I don't thinks so.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
adegeye38:

aren't touch by wipe ass monkey like you

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
my guy being good doesn't pay. All I gat to do is to do what I have to do!!!
Lol. What do you have to do bro?
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
NoFavors:
ask yourself!
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
NoFavors:
ask yourself!
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
ask yourself!
I wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
NoFavors:
I wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer
then ask yourself again and again. Try to figure it out.
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
then ask yourself again and again. Try to figure it out.

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by SirMichael1: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
thanks for the correct as far as everybody makes mistakes didn't see earlier.

You no sabi English and you wan fūçk pussy?? undecided

Nigga use your energy to do something meaningful abeg. Go to a correct school where you can learn English properly.

You're a waste of fluid and calamity of birth. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by temmytee2309: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
If u love her, then give her d green light

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

You no sabi English and you wan fūçk pussy?? undecided

Nigga use your energy to do something meaningful abeg. Go to a correct school where you can learn English properly.

You're a waste of fluid and calamity of birth. Mtcheew!
Remember I was never born as an Englishman or from an English home, you can speak good English doesn't mean you're smarter or better than me. I accepted you correction and you still go ahead to make fool of yourself. King kong!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Brunosamel(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
temmytee2309:
If u love her, then give her d green light
thanks bro, you're the only person that have deep understanding.
Re: My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Brunosamel:
the word 'shame' does not exist in my diary. Don't forget everybody is right to be wrong grin

Do you mean everybody has a right to be wrong? You didn't insult me, thanks. But you are too old for this na. What do you think. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.