Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311144 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by talkportal: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
sex on radio maybe you should give that a shot at least we have seen sex on the screen

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freddyj: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
screen your contents before you air them on radio

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by herkeym001(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Radio griffity was an afternoon radio show then on 96.9 cool FM Lagos, and that was what made me fell in love with Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi and her successor, Joys Onyemuwa. I love those ladies voice.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Voice of Nigeria, founded in 1961, is the official international broadcasting station of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by noah24(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria suck... Gotta check out!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by flames007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Out there are great talents waiting be harnessed.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Opoki(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Harnessed energy from the sun is the most cheapest the the sub sahara

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freddyj: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sahara desert is the hottest place in Africa, you probably didn't know that

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hardeybaryor(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
That Change begins with is a copyright infringement of Not in my Country

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Country Musics are best enjoyed at night when played on the radio

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Radio music don't appeal much to me as music videos

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
Radio music don't appeal much to me as music videos
videos are sometimes relaxing to wstch depending on what's playing on screen.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2017
screen doesnt appeal much to me anyway, I prefer listening to the audio while doing other things. My best bet - still radio

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Radio listening is like being blind but you can hear, which has that disadvantage of not being able to identify the speaker in the radio unless there is a live introduction

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dannieln1: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
"Introduction" I love that word cos it's reminds me of old tradition...

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by allaboutobed(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tradition of men is being preached in churches today

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Today being July 1, Canadians celebrate Canada Day

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Day one in NYSC camp is always stressfull

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Drenix(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2017
stressful no b lie

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by groundnutoil(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
lie on your stomach so dat I can give u a soothing massage DN Bleep you slowly till u climax

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
climax? U gay?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Blacksodje(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gay? I never knew Seun was gay

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Adimchinobi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cum, such a dirty word!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gay a stupid or an unimpressive person

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Person to person is a an American movie written by Dustin Guy Defa on how humans can solve everyday problems.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Problems with use of English is that you have to be well read and creative with words...I believe this thread was opened to bring out such creativity

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by noah24(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Creativity is wen u use bread to drink pap...

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Pap taken with bread? That's gross!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by herkeym001(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Gross profit is not the main profit in business

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Business in Nigeria isn't just as it was back in the days of yore

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by freddyj: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Yore, in case you are still wondering, is defined as the distant past or times long ago

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Ago fall on u..davidos shaving stick fall on u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.