Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311057 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by folly22(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Finish is an under statement. Don't know how some people reason. They are just evil. He wants to bring religious war into a beautiful thread.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by girlhaley(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Threads which involves snakes will automatically be on the front page

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Front page of every newspaper has interesting pictures with a story behind.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Behind every world terrorism is a religious fanatic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2017
fanatic is a devotee, extremist and militant person with obssesive interest in a particular activity which is not limited to religion alone.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GMan650(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alone with my thoughts of how some people were born poor while others were born rich. Well, I came to the conclusion that 'Being poor might not be our doing but staying poor actually is'

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is it a crime to be poor?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Poor as you say is not by choice​,as quoted by Bill Gate that"being born poor is not your mistake but to die poor is your mistake".

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ChopBellefull(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mistake made by Nigerians by voting in our hazardous president, causing national chaos

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
National chaos has being in existence for a longer period which transcends this present government and its highly inimical to the growth and development of this nation if not addressed with the urgency it deserves

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Facxie(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cum mek u dance for my party
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
deserves, i'm still thinking of the best word to use here in other to complete this sentence

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ChopBellefull(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
gsogbu:
deserves, i'm still thinking of the best word to use here in other to complete this sentence

Sentence could b seen as group of words formed together to make a sensible statement or could also be a period of time of punishment given to a criminal

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
criminal investigators (CID) should be sent after the political leaders who say with their mouth that they are fighting corruption but are busy stealing public funds with pen

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pen that in the constitution please

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
pLease check the number of comments, i didnt make ftc but i made ftc, 400th to comment

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
comment of the poster above me really cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Up above the world so high is this bright moon appearing so nigh

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Nigh as it seems but it's gonna take a little time before it arrives.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Arrives before 10mins every time I enter, is that supposed to be a good thing?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by slimderek(m): 4:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Things fall apart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Apart from that, what else seems to be bothering your mind?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Apart from being a whiner, I think there are other qualities that make her a good wife

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Wife can whine all day but man must stand his ground

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017
ground, as in refusing to see the good points the wife is making even when he's wrong?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Wrong motives always break up homes.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2017
homes are broken up due to infidelity, dishonesty, uncouth behaviours etc., on either the part of the man or the woman; most especially the man

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
man, know thyself.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
thyself knows who you really are. Learn to do good and make peace at all times

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Times when love was the foundation on which marriages were built on

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
on what grounds can we say marriages were failing now? Can these be averted? The rate of divorce these days as we read and heard of in the media channels' is on the increase

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lotel: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Increase the quantity of that Food, I wanna eat well, I'm damn hungry...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: afribabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.