Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311056 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
U wan spoil this thread abi?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abi i know is the short form of Abigail

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abigail! that was her name...... My first crush

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Crush; a type of beverage in Nigeria that used to sell alongside Mirinda and other Coca-Cola products, I don't expect the Indomie generation to know it.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Spacless(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
it is true.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Talk about violence against women.It's becoming a prominent topic of discussion in Africa in recent years.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Years ago, women were being handled with delicate hands and high respect.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Respect is earned,it is not given.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Given that respect should be earned, it should also be reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Reciprocal motion,positive and negative at constant mean velocity,is unnerving,mechanistic and inhuman.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inhuman acts like wife battery should be widely condemned

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Condemned criminals and wife beaters should be made to suffer the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Fate of a nation when love has left the land

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Damilaredrey24(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland Comedy Skit of The Week

I Can't Stop Laughing After Watching Dis Comedy Skit.

*Mr fOOL*

Watch and Share, Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCUqApfEE4

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tjay0584(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you for making me smile today.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Today is the day I concluded that Nigerians will never follow rules

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rules and regulations are not always meant to be followed.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Followed or not, i wish i can kick some people out for derailing this thread

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by judey1992(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
thread, hope this one hasnt be derailed?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Derailed or not,this is very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by damilolaq99(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
'Interesting',she replied when I told her I was in love with her. I was hurt badly.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Badly is his way of expressing how deep he felt after her response
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Response without considering the emotion and reaction can lead to depression

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Depression is when you have lots of love but no one is taking.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dyangprof(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Taking an ashawo lady out fa shoping is an ignorance

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ignorance is not an excuse my guy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Malikkbery: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Guy plus Guy equals gay

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Gay guys need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jesus is the answer

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hazzanovich(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Answer is something you get by totally submitting yourself to Allah (your creator) and realising that Jesus is nothing but a messenger/prophet. Come to think of it, if at all God should have a son it should have been Adam the very first person on earth, he neither had a father nor a mother but as for jesus, he had a mother. Its just God's way of showing us he is the one in charge. How can the almighty have a child.... its such a blasphemy.
No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him!...Please Use your brain to ponder!

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ponder about what? I wanted ask but when I saw Allah, I said matter don finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: afribabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.