Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310508 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blank which are you running for, maybe governor of your state. So you'll be very ambitious like your female folks heresmiley
Lol, presidential and wife of president aspirantscheesy, una wehdone ma
dream on sha, dem nor dey buy dreams for market, it's free kiss

p.s: some of una moniker sha, which one be blank againcheesy, you mean there's nothing up there undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
There are weird monikers in this NL oh! shocked Uyiii, you get bad mouth sha, see as you finish blank, haha cheesy ....... Okay it has come to women for president now, no support? angry ......Sebi you see how I dey look you undecided grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
you wan cause trouble vee, hehe I nor dey oh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oh oh, you started it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
blank:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked, cat got your tongue?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
vivie01:
Oh oh, you started it

it has come to my notice that people we started this thread together are no where to be found, whre are people like shevdman, scatterscatter , holuu , immaculatequeen, treasuredluv et al, only vivie01 is now left anyway it a good thing that am still here with her and to also know that she will be a good firstlady. Notice to new comers orgzeyn 4 president vivie01 my firstlady come 2030, be reminded!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
vivie01:
Oh oh, you started it

it has come to my notice that people we started this thread together are no where to be found, whre are people like shevdman, scatterscatter , holuu , immaculatequeen, treasuredluv et al, only vivie01 is now left anyway it a good thing that am still here with her and to also know that she will be a good firstlady. Notice to new comers orgzeyn 4 president vivie01 my firstlady come 2030, be reminded!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
be reminded that what's yours is yours and what's not yours can never be yours tongue

Vee, 2017.

Hmm oxygen, sorry orgzeyn. this your Russian name sef, e blike signature undecided
but haba naa, you suppose atleast applaud new bees wey dey try push the thread to the permanent site, you just ignore us cheesy, you sure say I go vote for you so when that time reach , you go quick section and divide the masses o the way you take distinguish the old and new for this small thread wey we dey manage so

hmm, rearrange yourself so you go dey garner more votes wen that time reach, I'll sure vote for you if you do that wink and wey you ee, nor fear, nobody's taking Vee away from youcheesy, plus and minus I am taken already, if you think say na lie, ask shaybebaby grin
Shaybe, na lie cool?.. Lol sounds like shebi na lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Lie-lie! Do you know its president-to-be you are talking to like that? shocked Instead of you to start arranging your portfolio from here, you are busy making mouth!!! cheesy Okay oh, I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Comment my reserve i. if u no understand read am again. Vivie01 and orgzeyn, i don tell una my own o. Na minister of women girls affair I need. If una no wan give me I go change my compass to shebebaby. At least I get guarantee say i go become head of special affairs in the other room (HESAITOR) and Minister of girls affair in public since tresuredluv don dey ignore me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Me thinks you're just daydreaming , that fine lady ain't gat time for ya ;P
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2017
P as in penis, cos I am not understanding
please elaborate on the P grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
P-eople, sheath your e-swords and quit jousting. Uyii, fine point you raised about org, already segregating. You will be my minister for foreign affairs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Foreign affairs? Awesome wink
I like them Foreign smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Foreign Affairs Minister or Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nigeria for Nairaland or Nigeria for Nigeria. Elantraceey I don dey like your style did you finish your hair yesterday?

Modified
Bolood of Satan.
Shebebaby

This thy DP na food for Vaseline crew o.

Chai. I cover my eye with the sight of sexy ladies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen in view of the so call segregation compliant, i notice this i the work of cabals that has infiltrate our midst, uyii is see u, mrwondeh wehdone dia, shaybebaby watch ur back, elantraceey u .......?, vivie01 love you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
you can have her all for yourself, we nor drag with you lipsrsealed
For shaybebaby's back, no qualms abt that, I am watching it for her 24-7 shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Uyiii:
you can have her all for yourself, we nor drag with you lipsrsealed
For shaybebaby's back, no qualms abt that, I am watching it for her 24-7 shocked
7 up or something stronger, what's your favourite drink?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
7up or something stronger. What's your preference?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Preference is been given to Uyiii by the female President-to-be, just count yourself lucky!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lucky? no Vee, I think I earned it, no Luck there, unto Foreign Foreign cool

hmm shaybebaby, my preference is Fanta actually, I can drink 4bottles without getting drunk coolgrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Drunk with fanta? Does minerals make people drunk in the first place? Maybe you mean drunk with something else lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Else is probably sugar. Sugar high. Try fermented grape juice aka wine. A glass a day keeps the doctor at bay.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bay withby equals baby. Uyiii Else I for talk say you be juju o. For my place the only drink wey juju dey accept na fanta
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fantastic, oya mrwondah modify ur Else to bay, na you con know how you wan take start the sentence. It's all on you bro cheesy
goodluck. OYO is your case shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Case closed uyiii
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Uyiii opened case again cheesy
I clap hand for you con even doff cap join

Wehdone
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wehdone MrWondah, how is bay with 'by' equals baby?

*modified*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Baby gal, I tire for the maths.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
It is very difficult to spell sometimes . she if i spell eat is a girl I dey right
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
right or wrong, baby leave that thing, na the language wey juju for hin place dey accept be that grin

p.s: orgzeyn I nor mean to call vee baby o, nor vex, na the last word be that grin, atleast there's baby in shaybebaby's moniker, no need to stress myself much cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.